Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c50c5561680b226313233303531.html
fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 1216, 2013 the MINISTRY OF HEALTH. Laboratory. The clinic. Providence. The Ordinance.
REGULATION of the MINISTER of HEALTH of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 43 by 2013 on HOW the ORGANIZATION of a GOOD CLINIC LABORATORY with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY the MINISTER of HEALTH of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that the clinic laboratory services is an integral part of the health service that is required to enforce a diagnosis, by specifying the cause of the disease, support the system of vigilance, monitoring early treatment, maintenance of health, and the prevention of the onset of the disease;
b. clinical laboratory that needs to be held in quality to support public health quality improvement efforts;
c. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a and letter b, need to establish the regulation of the Minister of health on how the Organization of a good Clinic Laboratory;
Remember: 1. Act No. 36 of 2009 about health (State Gazette Number 144 in 2009, an additional State Gazette Number 5063);
2. Act No. 44 of 2009 about hospitals (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 153 in 2009, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5072);
3. The decision of the Minister of health the number 364/Menkes/SK/III/2003 about Health Laboratory;
4. Regulation of the Minister of health Number 656/MENKES/PER/VIII/2009 regarding the delivery and use of Clinical Specimens, material Biologik and charge Information;
5. Regulation of the Minister of health a number 651/MENKES/PER/VIII/2009 about Networking Laboratory Diagnosis of infectious diseases New Emerging and Re-Emerging;
6. The decision of the Minister of health Number 835/Menkes/SK/IX/2009 on Laboratory Safety and Security Guidelines Mikrobiologik and Imunologik;
7. Regulation of the Minister of health the number 411/MENKES/PER/III/2010 about Laboratory Clinic;
8. Regulation of the Minister of health Number 028/MENKES/PER/I/2011 about the clinic;
Decide: define: REGULATION of the MINISTER of HEALTH on HOW the ORGANIZATION of a GOOD CLINIC LABORATORY.
Article 1 In this ministerial regulation is: 1. Clinical Laboratory is a laboratory of the Ministry of health examination of clinical specimens to get information about individual health especially to support the efforts of the diagnosis of disease, healing diseases, and restoration of health.
2. A way of organizing a good Clinic Laboratories is the implementation of activities to improve and establish the quality of laboratory examination results.
3. the Minister is the Minister who organized a Government Affairs in the field of health.
Article 2 this regulation aims to regulate the manner of organizing a good Clinic Laboratories so as to provide quality services and results as well as socially.
Article 3 (1) any Laboratory Clinic should be held in either organization meets the criteria, with the space and facilities, equipment, materials, specimens, methods of inspection, quality, security, record keeping and reporting.
(2) the Organization's Criteria, space and facilities, equipment, materials, specimens, methods of inspection, quality, security, record keeping and reporting as referred to in subsection (1) is a minimum of conditions that must be met in the laboratory of the clinic.
(3) under the circumstances of limited resources, some criteria may be unmet by the laboratory of the clinic along does not reduce the quality and accuracy of data the results of laboratory examination in administering health services to the community.
(4) the provisions on the organisation of space and facilities, equipment, materials, specimens, methods of inspection, quality, security, record keeping and reporting are listed in the annex which is an integral part of part of the regulation of the Minister of health.
Article 4 the construction and supervision of the conduct of the Clinical Laboratories is done by the Minister, the head of the provincial health Office, head of Department of health district/city, and the community in accordance with the duties and functions of each.
Article 5 (1) coaching and supervision as referred to in article 4 are directed to improve the performance of Clinical Laboratories in order to ensure the quality of health services.
(2) the construction and the supervision referred to in subsection (1) is carried out through: a. advocacy, dissemination, and technical guidance;
b. training and capacity building of human resources; and c. monitoring and evaluation.
(3) in order the construction Minister, head of the provincial health Office, the head of the district/city health Office can give administrative sanctions in the form of oral and written reprimand rebuke.
Article 6 of the regulation the Minister of health this entered into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of these Regulations the Minister of health with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on June 14, 1995 the MINISTER of HEALTH of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, NAFSIAH MBOI Enacted in Jakarta on October 16, 1995 the MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia