Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c4f24eed9008611313231393133.html
ps48-2013 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back COUNTRY SHEET Republic of INDONESIA No. 115, 2013LINGKUNGAN life. Farm. Pets. Budi Power.
REGULATION of the PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 48 by 2013 ABOUT CULTIVATION of PETS with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY the PRESIDENT of the Republic of INDONESIA, Considering: that in order to implement the provisions of article 33 of the Act number 18 in 2009 about livestock and animal health, the need to set Rules about Cultivation Presidential Pets;
Remember: 1. Article 4 paragraph (1) of the Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia in 1945;
2. Act No. 18 of 2009 about animal husbandry and animal health (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 84 in 2009, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5015);
Decide: define: PRESIDENTIAL REGULATION CONCERNING CULTIVATION of PETS.
CHAPTER I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1 In this regulation of the President is: 1. Cultivation of pet is work done on a specific place on a continuous cultivation area for pets and animal products.
2. Pets are animals that life to partially or completely dependent on humans for a particular purpose.
3. Livestock is a pet food producer intended its products, industrial raw materials, services, and/or ikutannya results related to agriculture.
4. The farm is all the affairs relating to physical resources, seeds, seedlings and/or going, feed, farm tools and machinery, Livestock cultivation, harvesting, processing, marketing, pascapanen, and pengusahaannya.
5. Wildlife is all the animals living on land, water, and/or air that still has a wild nature, either free-living or observed by humans.
6. Laboratory animals are animals that are kept specifically as animal experimentation, research, testing, teaching, and producing materials biomedicine or developed into an animal model for human disease.
7. Favorite Animal is an animal that is kept specifically as the sports animal, pleasure, and beauty.
8. The breeder is an individual citizen of Indonesia or corporations doing business farm.
9. Corporate Farms are those individuals or corporations, either in the form of a legal entity or who is not a legal entity, established and domiciled in the territory of the unitary State of Republic of Indonesia who runs the farm with its criteria and a specific scale.
10. the Minister is the Minister of the organizing Affairs of the Government in the field of Cultivation of pets.
BA B II ORGANIZING CULTIVATION PETS Pet Type is considered Part of article 2 (1) pets which can be cultivated includes Pet types: a. Livestock;
b. Pet Animals; and/or c. laboratory animals.
(2) details of domesticated animals as referred to in subsection (1) is designated by the Minister.
Article 3 (1) Pets as referred to in article 2 paragraph (1) can be derived from Wildlife that is not protected in accordance with the provisions of the legislation in the areas of conservation of natural resources biodiversity.
(2) Pets as referred to in subsection (1) is designated by the Minister after obtaining the advice of the Minister's consideration and which organizes the Affairs of Government in the areas of conservation of natural resources biodiversity.
The second part of the Cultivation Area Pets article 4 (1) Cultivation Pets held on Cultivation area pets and/or through integration with other business.
(2) Organizing Pet Cultivation in the area referred to in subsection (1) is carried out in accordance with the legislation.
(3) Pet Cultivation Area referred to in subsection (1) must meet the criteria: a. the availability of water and feed;
b. technical requirements technical animal husbandry and animal health;
c. basic infrastructures available in the form of roads, bridges, and market animals;
d. preservation of environmental functions and socio-cultural conditions of the community; and e. in accordance with the provisions of the legislation.
(4) the provisions concerning the criteria of the area of Cultivation of pets as referred to in paragraph (2), be governed more by ministerial regulation.
Article 5 (1) in the case of a land meets the criteria referred to in article 4, the local government district/municipality can establish the land as Cultivation area pets.
(2) Pet Cultivation Area referred to in subsection (1), set out with based on legislation in the field of spatial.
Article 6 (1) local government district/municipality is obligated to assign a land as a place of public grazing.
(2) the determination of a common grazing lands as a place referred to in subsection (1), if in its territory has a land inventory that allows and prioritize small scale Livestock cultivation.
(3) public grazing Place referred to in subsection (2), serve as: a. a plant producing fodder;
b. place the natural mating, selection, kastrasi, and artificial insemination services;
c. place the Ministry of animal health; and/or d. places or objects of research and technological development of animal husbandry and animal health.
(4) further Provisions concerning public grazing places referred to in article 6 are governed by regulation of the Minister.
The third part of the Cultivation Pattern Pet article 7 (1) Cultivation Pattern of pets includes cultivation patterns: a. intensive;
b. semi intensive; or c. extensive.
(2) intensive cultivation Patterns as referred to in paragraph (1) letter a, hosted by means of managing the entire needs of the life and health of the pets.
(3) intensive semi-private budi power Pattern referred to in subsection (1) letter b, hosted by way of managing most the necessities of life and the health of the pets.
(4) extensive cultivation Patterns as referred to in paragraph (2) Letter c, organized by not managing most of the needs of the pet's life.
(5) further Provisions concerning the Cultivation patterns of the pet set with regulation of the Minister.
Article 8 (1) Cultivation patterns with Pets as stipulated in article 7, can be organized through integration with other business.
(2) the Cultivation of pets held integrated as intended in paragraph (1), can be carried out in synergy with the efforts in the field of food crops, horticulture, forestry, fisheries, forestry, and/or industrial agriculture.
(3) the synergy as mentioned in subsection (2), intended to take advantage of the resources generated from commodity food crops, horticulture, forestry, fisheries, forestry, and/or the agriculture industry in accordance with the provisions of the legislation.
Article 9 Budi power Pets held integrated as stipulated in article 8, can be organized by State-owned enterprises, regions, or a private company which is engaged in cultivation of food crops, horticulture, forestry, fisheries, forestry, and/or industrial agriculture.
Article 10 further Provisions concerning the Organization of the Cultivation of integrated pet is controlled by a regulation of the Minister.
Article 11 (1) to prevent the occurrence of certain types of animal disease transmission, from one animal species to other species of animals, Pet Cultivation must held individually based on species.
(2) further Provisions regarding venue Budi power Pets individually based on their species as referred to in paragraph (1), subject to the regulations of the Minister.
Part four Organizers Budi power Pets article 12 (1) every citizen of Indonesia individuals or corporations can be organizers of the Cultivation of pets.
(2) the Cultivation of organizers of pets as referred to in paragraph (1) are required to have: a. permits Cultivation of pets; or b. the sign listing Cultivation of pets.
(3) the permission of Cultivation of pets or Pet Cultivation list referred to in paragraph (2), granted by the Bupati/Walikota in accordance with those powers.
Article 13 (1) Pet Cultivation Permits as referred to in article 12 paragraph (2) letter a, are required for Cultivation Pet Organizer by type and number of Cattle above a certain scale.
(2) Pet Cultivation Permits as referred to in paragraph (1), valid for the organizers do Cultivation pets.
Article 14 (1) sign list Pet Cultivation referred to in article 12 paragraph (2) letter b, are required for Cultivation Pet Organizer by type and number of Livestock under a certain scale.
(2) sign list Pet Cultivation referred to in subsection (1), valid for the organizers do Cultivation pets.
Article 15 further Provisions regarding the scale of Cultivation of pets as referred to in article 13 and article 14, subject to the regulations of the Minister.
Article 16 Organizers Pet Cultivation referred to in article 12, is obliged to apply the Cultivation of a good Pet in accordance with guidelines established by the Minister.
Article 17 the organizers the cultivation of domesticated animals for the purposes of the national army of the Republic of Indonesia, Indonesia national police, customs agencies, research institutions and educational institutions as well as other special interests must apply the procedures of good cultivation and meets the specific needs for each type of Pet.
Cooperation and Partnership the pet Cultivation Article 18 Organizers Budi power Pets can do cooperation with foreign parties to organise Cultivation of pets in accordance with the provisions of the legislation in the field of capital investment and other related legislation.
Article 19 (1) organizers of the Cultivation of pets can do partnerships in organized Cultivation of pets.
(2) Pet Cultivation of partnerships as referred to in paragraph (1), made on the basis of the agreement of mutual need, strengthens, profitable, and fairness.
Article 20 (1) the partnership referred to in article 19, it can be done: a. between Breeders;
b. between Ranchers with Livestock Company; and c. between Breeders with companies in other fields. (2) the partnership can also be done between the company Farms with Government or local government.
(3) a partnership between Rancher referred to in subsection (1) letter a, is done based on sameness cultivated kinds of animals, the utilization of shared cage facility usage, means of production, financing, marketing products, the Ministry of livestock and animal health, and/or the pursuit of the common good.
(4) partnerships between Ranchers with Livestock Companies as referred to in paragraph (1) letter b, is done based on sameness cultivated species, management and technical cooperation, the provision of the means of production, financing and marketing of products, and/or technology transfer.
(5) a partnership between Rancher with other areas of the company as referred to in paragraph (2) Letter c, is done to gain the convenience of means of production, financing, processing and/or marketing of products.
(6) a partnership between the company Farms with the Government or regional Government referred to in paragraph (2), done to empower the breeders in order to improve the competitiveness of the pet business.
Article 21 (1) a partnership referred to in article 20 paragraph (1), carried out in the form of a written agreement.
(2) the written agreement referred to in subsection (1), at least contain: a. the type of livestock, animal products, and/or the type of the means of production which cooperated;
b. rights and obligations;
c. determination of quality standards;
d. base price;
e. warranty marketing;
f. Division of profits and business risk;
g. payment mechanisms;
h. a period; and i. the settlement of disputes.
(3) in the case of partnerships undertaken between Breeders are based on traditional and local wisdom, the agreement may be made in the form of not writing.
CHAPTER III PROTECTION of PET CULTIVATION Article 22 (1) the Minister, Governors, and the bupati/walikota corresponds to its Cultivation protects Pets from unhealthy business competition between market participants in accordance with provisions of laws and regulations.
(2) to improve the competitiveness of the organizers of the Cultivation of pets, district/city governments do: a. ease in administering the licensing and registration of Cultivation of pets;
b. the provision of infrastructure and the ease of obtaining the means of cultivation;
c. the provision of market information and promotional marketing cultivation results;
d. Prevention of disorders of the effort in the form of pollution, disease, and security;
e. granting education and training and/or counseling; and/or f. promoting the use of seeds, seedlings, going and fodder production in the country.
Article 23 further Provisions regarding the improvement of the competitiveness of the organizers of the Cultivation of pets as stipulated in article 22 paragraph (2), be governed by regulation of the Minister.
CHAPTER IV CULTIVATION and SUPERVISION of CONSTRUCTION of the PETS section 24 (1) Coaching against the Cultivation of a good Pet done based on technical aspects: a. the application of the Ordinance, namely Cultivation of pets; and b. institutional empowerment i.e. non technical and business development. (2) the Minister is doing coaching through Cultivation practice guidelines determination of Pets.
(3) the Governor and Regent/Mayor doing coaching against the Cultivation of a good Pet in accordance with its respective.
(4) non technical Coaching as referred to in paragraph (1) letter b, carried out in accordance with the provisions of the legislation.
Article 25 (1) to ensure the effectiveness of the implementation of the Cultivation of pets bupati/walikota to conduct surveillance both directly and indirectly.
(2) direct supervision as referred to in paragraph (1), the suitability of the location of the cultivation with the cultivation and application of Cultivation Ordinance a good Pet.
(3) indirect Supervision as referred to in paragraph (1), carried out through the evaluation of the statements made by the company that did the Farm cultivation.
(4) the Bupati/walikota delivered a report on the results of the surveillance referred to in paragraph (1), to the Governor, and the Governor delivered a report on the results of supervision to the Minister.
(5) Guidelines regarding the supervision referred to in subsection (1), governed more by ministerial regulation.
Chapter V CLOSING PROVISIONS Article 26 by the time this presidential Regulation took effect, sign the list or permit Cultivation of pets that have been owned by the organizers of the Cultivation of pets before the promulgation of Presidential Ordinance was declared still remains valid.
Article 27 at the time of this presidential Regulation came into force, all the provisions of the regulations regarding pet Cultivation there has been revealed still remain in force throughout the Regulation does not conflict with this President.
Article 28 of the regulation implementing the regulation this President set the longest one (1) year as of promulgation of this Regulation of the President.
Article 29 this regulation of the President comes into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of regulations this President with its placement in the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on 22 July 2013 PRESIDENT REPUBLIC of INDONESIA Dr. h. SUSILO BAMBANG YUDHOYONO Enacted in Jakarta on 22 July 2013 the MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia