Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c50bab9e9e0b0f1313233303334.html
BN 732-2013 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 732, 2013 NATIONAL NUCLEAR ENERGY AGENCY. The Task Of Learning. PNS. The guidelines. Repeal.
REGULATIONS of the NATIONAL NUCLEAR ENERGY AGENCY HEAD No. 5 by 2013 on the TASK of STUDYING for the NATIONAL NUCLEAR ENERGY AGENCY EMPLOYEES with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY HEAD of NATIONAL NUCLEAR ENERGY AGENCY, Considering: a. that has defined the rules of the National Nuclear Energy Agency Head Number 137/KA/VIII/2008 about the task of Learning in an environment of National Nuclear Energy Agency;
b. that the rules of the National Nuclear Energy Agency Head as mentioned in the letter a is no longer appropriate with the development of the State, so it needs to be enhanced;
c. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a, letter b, and need to set the rules of the National Nuclear Energy Agency Heads about the task of Learning for employees of the National nuclear power Agency;
Remember: 1. Act No. 8 of 1974 about Staffing issues (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 55 in 1974, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3026), as amended by Act No. 43 of 1999 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia year 1999 Number 169, additional sheets of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3890);
2. Government Regulation Number 100 in 2000 about the appointment of civil servants in the Structural Position as amended by regulation of the Government No. 13 of 2002 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 197 in 2000, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4018);
3. Presidential Regulation No. 12 Prps in 1961 about the granting of Study (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 234, 1961 Additional sheets of the Republic of Indonesia Number 2278);
4. Presidential Decree Number 103 in 2001 about the position, duties, functions, authorities, Organization, Arrangement and Layout of Non Government agencies Work Department as it has several times changed the last presidential Regulation No. 3 by 2013;
5. Presidential Decree Number 72/M in 2012;
6. The decision of the Minister of the first Number 224/MP/1961 about Regulations Granting Execution Learning inside and outside the country;
7. The decision of the head of the National nuclear power Agency Number 360/KA/VII/2001 on the Organization of Work and the high school of nuclear technology;
8. The regulations of the National Nuclear Energy Agency Head Number 392/KA/XI/2005 about the Organization and the Work of the national nuclear power Agency;
9. The regulations of the National Nuclear Energy Agency Head Number 393/KA/XI/2005 concerning the organisation of work and the Electromechanical Hall;
10. The regulations of the National Nuclear Energy Agency Head Number 417/KA/XI/2005 concerning the organisation of work and the Electromechanical instruments and Hall;
11. The regulation of the National Nuclear Energy Agency Head Number 395/KA/XI/2005 about the Organization and governance of the working Unit of monitoring Data and environmental footprint of nuclear power plants;
12. The regulation of the National Nuclear Energy Agency Head Number 396/KA/XI/2005 concerning the organisation of work and the porch of Irradiation, Electromechanical and Instrumentation; Decide: define: REGULATIONS of the NATIONAL NUCLEAR ENERGY AGENCY HEADS ABOUT the TASK of LEARNING for EMPLOYEES of the NATIONAL NUCLEAR ENERGY AGENCY.
Article 1 In this regulation, the definition of: 1. Employees are civil servants (CIVIL SERVANTS) of the National Nuclear Energy Agency (BATAN) working in full in BATAN.
2. Learning Tasks are tasks that are given to an employee to attend an education inside or outside the country by obtaining scholarships, including training programs in foreign countries with a period of more than three (3) months.
3. Employees of the Learning Task is an employee of BATAN which follow the Learning Task.
4. Scholarships are the costs and/or benefits in order of execution of tasks of study issued by the Government of the Republic of Indonesia, other Governments, agencies or international organisations, the private entity inside or outside the country.
5. Compulsory work is the obligation of an employee who has been following the task learned BATAN for work in other Government Agencies or for a certain period.
6. The task of learning Agreement is a written agreement between the Employee Learning Tasks with the main Secretary containing the rights and obligations of the parties in accordance with the legislation.
Article 2 (1) Mean the granting of duty learning to enhance the capabilities and professionalism of CIVIL SERVANTS competency-based.
(2) the purpose of the granting of duty learning to enhance the knowledge, skills, and employee skills in order execution of the duties and functions of the BATAN.
Article 3 requirements for the following learning task as follows: a. have a working period of at least 1 (one) year counted since appointed as CIVIL SERVANTS;
b. each element of assessment work achievement of 1 (one) last year worth at least well;
c. education or training must be selected in accordance with the terms of the position expressed in the recommendations of the Bureau of human resources (BDSM), in accordance with the format of attachment A of this regulation;
d. not being nominated or education program or other training programs;
e. not currently serving the discipline level of medium, heavy level, or are in the process of examination of the related offence of discipline level of moderate or severe levels; f. not be seeking suspension as CIVIL SERVANTS;
g. nominated in writing by the head of work Unit Echelon II to Head Pusdiklat, or nominated in writing by Echelon Official I direct supervisor, in terms of prospective employees of the Learning Task is head of work Unit Echelon II;
h. age is highest as follows: 1) education in the country: a) 35 years for Diploma level III of SLTA;
b) 37 years for level IV Diploma or Bachelor's degree from ADMIN;
c) 40 years for level IV or Diploma Bachelor Diploma of III;
d) 42 years for master's and specialist level I;
e) 45 years for Doctoral and specialist level II;
2) education abroad: a) 35 years for the undergraduate level;
b) 40 years to master's degree level;
c) 42 years for the Doctoral level; or d) 50 years to Post Doctoral level or with the permission of the head of BATAN, for those who are over 50 years old. 3 training abroad) 52 years old.
I have a ijasah/letter Sign Completed study that has been recognized by BATAN with the rank a notch below the level of the task of learning that will be targeted;
j. United Kingdom language proficiency have a stated value of the Institutional TOEFL Pusdiklat least 450 for education and training programs abroad;
k. meet the requirements/qualifications specified by the giver and college scholarships are concerned; and b. pass the selection done by Pusdiklat;
Article 4 (1) employees who pass mandatory learning task selection signed: a. a letter of Agreement with the Learning Tasks appropriate format Attachment letter B of this regulation, prior to the establishment of a decision the task learned.
b. Waiver is willing to be removed from the post of structural and/or exempt particular functional position of in accordance with regulation perundangan-undangan, with a signed affidavit with the corresponding Attachment format letter C of this regulation.
(2) For employees who earn a scholarship that is not from the Government of the Republic of Indonesia is obligated: a. submit Affidavits from voters, describing the number of scholarships and scholarship period;
b. sign a Waiver that all expenses and allowances received is considered the costs and benefits incurred by the Government of the Republic of Indonesia, with appropriate format Attachment D of this regulation; and c. the signed Affidavit is not demanding any fee from the Government of the Republic of Indonesia, with the corresponding Attachment format letter E of this regulation.
Article 5 the granting, extension, and dismissal of employees of the Learning Task set with: a. a decision of the head of BATAN for educational programs;
b. the decision of the head of the education and Training Center (Pusdiklat) for training programs.
Article 6 (1) an employee is entitled to obtain scholarship Study complies with the terms and conditions of the scholarship givers of legislation.
(2) employees of the Learning Task fixed gain rights as CIVIL SERVANTS in accordance with the provisions of the legislation.
Article 7 (1) a period of learning tasks are as follows: a. three (3) years for Diploma level III of SLTA;
b. four (4) years for Diploma level IV of SLTA;
c. four (4) year 6 (six) months to the level of a Bachelor's degree from ADMIN;
d. 2 (two) years for level IV or Diploma Bachelor Diploma of III or equal;
e. two (2) years for the rank of Magister and profession;
f. three (3) years for the rank of specialist I and specialist II;
g. four (4) years for the rank of doctor.
(2) the length of time the task of studying for the level of post doctoral training program and the longest one (1) year.
(3) period of study referred to in paragraph (1) and paragraph (2) may be adjusted to the time period specified by the scholarship givers.
Article 8 (1) upon application for an employee Task learning, learning duty period can be extended one or more times.
(2) the extension of the period referred to in subsection (1) in its entirety the longest one (1) year.
(3) the application for extension of period of study referred to in subsection (1) is filed in writing to the head of the Pusdiklat with copy to the head of work Unit, at least 3 (three) months before the study period ended.
(4) the required Fee for extension of time learning tasks can be covered by the scholarship givers.
(5) in terms of the costs referred to in subsection (4) is not available, then the cost study for the extension of the duties borne by employees of the Learning Task.
The application for an extension as referred to in article 8 must attach: a. recommendation of the Dean/Chair/Supervisor Courses; and b. the approval of the head of the Unit of work.
Article 10 (1) mandatory Learning Tasks Employees carry out learning in the field of study as set out in the decision as the assignment Employee the task Learned.
(2) in the event of a change of field of study, the task of learning to apply in writing to the head of the Pusdiklat with copy to the head of Unit and head of BDSM.
(3) the application for a change of field of study referred to in subsection (2) must attach: a. recommendation of the Dean/Chair/Supervisor Courses;
b. letter of approval from the head of work Unit; and c. a recommendation from the head of BDSM.
(4) in the event of a change of field of study referred to in paragraph (2), the time period fixed in accordance with the decision of the scholarship assignment as an employee of the duties of learning.
(5) change in field of study referred to in paragraph (2) was set by decision of the head of BATAN article 11 (1) mandatory Learning Tasks Employees deliver a written report on the progress of learning every 6 (six) months to the head of Unit and head of Pusdiklat Echelon II, appropriate formats as in the annex to this Regulation the letter F.
(2) learning progress Report referred to in subsection (1) is submitted at the latest on: a. the first week of March to odd semester period;
b. the first week of September for a period of even semester.
(3) progress report on learning can be submitted by mail or in the form of electronic mail by using the email address of an employee of a registered Learning Tasks/valid.
Article 12 Heads give Pusdiklat sanctions to Officers the task of Learning that does not convey the learning progress reports referred to in article 11 paragraph (1) and paragraph (2) in the form of: a. a written warning I, one month after the report period semester ends;
b. written warning II, one month later if it does not heed the warning I;
c. a written warning III, one month after warning II is not above begging;
d. be removed from study one month after warning III not above begging.
Article 13 (1) employees of the Learning Task at the latest 1 (one) month after the expiry of a mandatory learning tasks: a. sign an Affidavit Completed Learning Task with appropriate format Appendix G of this regulation; and b. the signed Affidavit is obligated to Work with appropriate format Appendix H to this Regulation.
(2) compulsory Learning Task Officer delivered a final report to the head of learning tasks Pusdiklat at least 2 (two) months after the end of the task of learning with the corresponding Attachment format letter I of these regulations.
(3) the final report referred to in subsection (2) enclosed with the thesis/theses/dissertations, copy of academic transcripts, and diplomas for those who succeed in the task of learning.
Article 14 (1) the Chief Officer of the learning Task Pusdiklat returns to his work Unit to be turned back on by a written notice to the head of ditembuskan BDSM and Inspector at least 2 (two) weeks since Learning Tasks Employees signed an affidavit completed perform the task of learning.
(2) the head of work Unit published a Decree Employee Re-activation of Task Learning in the unit it works at least 2 (two) weeks since he received the notice of active work as intended in paragraph (1).
Article 15 (1) mandatory Learning Tasks Employees undergo mandatory work at the latest 1 (one) month after the end of the learning task. (2) Compulsory work as intended in paragraph (1) is calculated from the date of active work.
(3) a period of compulsory work referred to in subsection (1) are as follows: a. one (1) times learning tasks have traveled for the learning Tasks of domestic Employees;
b. two (2) times the learning tasks have traveled to Study abroad Officer plus one (1) year.
(4) in the event that an employee does not undergo mandatory Learning Tasks work as intended in paragraph (1) can then be penalized employee disciplinary punishment in accordance with the provisions of the legislation.
Article 16 (1) Employees who have yet to carry out or complete the compulsory work can follow other learning tasks, all according to the calculation of the remaining time working as a CIVIL SERVANT was still insufficient to complete a mandatory period of work overall.
(2) the period of study referred to in subsection (1) does not count as a period of compulsory work for the task of learning before.
(3) the period of compulsory work that has not been implemented or have not yet completed as intended in paragraph (1), compulsory implemented or completed on the next time coupled with a compulsory period of work the next.
Article 17 (1) learning Task ended due to: a. have passed before the period of study ends; or b. be dismissed from the program the task learned.
(2) the Employee was laid off from Learning Tasks task learning programme as referred to in paragraph (1) letter b, because: a. at the request of its own;
b. the Court ruling which has a magnitude of law declared proven criminal offence with punishment of confinement/prison least 6 (six) months;
c. level of discipline sentenced to moderate or heavy levels during the program of learning tasks;
d. not reporting the development of their learning tasks though has been given a warning and does not heed the warning;
e. dismissed by the College the result of gross negligence/ketidakseriusan Employees the task of Learning; f. undergo the suspension as CIVIL SERVANTS;
g. not able to complete the program of study that followed based on progress report stated in writing by the leadership of the University place employees perform the duties of learning or by other parties who are appointed to perform monitoring and evaluation;
h. cannot perform the task learned because things events outside its ability/force majeure circumstances; or i. unhealthy physical and spiritual is stated by doctor authorized student employees that resulted in the impossible task of completing study in accordance with the specified time.
Article 18 (1) an employee who was laid off from learning tasks as stipulated in article 17 paragraph (2) letter a to letter e is obliged to pay compensation in accordance with the provisions of regulation perundangan-undangan of 2 (two) times scholarships and set with the decision of the head of BATAN.
(2) employees of the learning Tasks do not undergo mandatory work or not completing compulsory work since dismissed with respect to the request himself, dismissed with respect to the request itself, not retired or dismissed are not accelerated, with respect as civil servants, is obliged to pay compensation in accordance with the provisions of regulation perundangan-undangan of 2 (two) times scholarship, taking into account the period of compulsory work have traveled, and set with the decision of the head of BATAN.
Article 19 the provisions of mandatory work as stipulated in article 15 paragraph (1) applies to employees of the learning Task is successful or unsuccessful in completing the study, except that penalized to pay compensation as referred to in article 18 paragraph (1).
Article 20 (1) the compensation referred to in Article 18 is deposited into the State Treasury at least 3 (three) months from the determination of the magnitude of the Decisions specified indemnity (2) in the event that an employee does not pay compensation corresponding the time limit referred to in subsection (1), the Bureau of Public charging as much as 2 (two) times.
(3) in the event that an employee does not meet the conditions referred to in paragraph (2) of the Bureau of the public bestow Rights charged to the Ministry of finance.
Article 21 of the regulation at the time head of BATAN began to take effect, then: a. the Employee Learning Tasks that are not yet completed compulsory learning adapts to the conditions of this regulation.
b. Employee Learning Tasks that have completed the task of learning but not yet completed compulsory compulsory compulsory work, carry out the work in accordance with the provisions of this regulation.
Article 22 of the Regulations at the time the head of BATAN this Regulation took effect, head of BATAN Number 137/KA/VIII/2008 about the task of Learning in an environment of BATAN, revoked and declared no longer valid.
Article 23 this Regulation comes into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of regulations this with his head of BATAN in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on 22 may 2013 NATIONAL NUCLEAR ENERGY AGENCY CHIEF, DJAROT WISNUBROTO SULISTIO Enacted in Jakarta on May 27, 2013, MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia