Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c4f4a1746708d33313232303135.html
ps67-2013 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back COUNTRY SHEET Republic of INDONESIA No. 171, 2013PERTAHANAN. Security. The Country's Intelligence Services. Coordination.
REGULATION of the PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 67 2013 ABOUT STATE INTELLIGENCE COORDINATION with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY the PRESIDENT of the Republic of INDONESIA, Considering: that in order to implement the provisions of article 38 paragraph (3) of Act No. 17 of 2011 State Intelligence, about need to set Rules about State Intelligence Coordinating President;
Remember: 1. Article 4 paragraph (1) of the Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia in 1945;
2. Law number 17 in 2011 about the Intelligence of the State (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 105 in 2011, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5249);
Decide: define: REGULATION of the PRESIDENT of the STATE INTELLIGENCE COORDINATION.
CHAPTER I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1 In this regulation of the President is: 1. a State Intelligence Agency hereinafter the BIN is coordinator of the organizers of the country's intelligence services.
2. BIN in the area hereinafter referred to as the structural unit is Binda BIN in the province, which is the organizer of the State Intelligence Coordinator in the area.
3. The State Intelligence Coordination is the process of harmonization of the functional relationship and synchronization efforts and synergy of the Organization of the activities of the intelligence services in order to achieve the tasks and functions of the intelligence services of the country.
4. Central Intelligence Committee hereinafter referred to as Kominpus is a forum for the coordination of the leadership of the country's intelligence services providers at the Center.
5. Regional Intelligence Committee hereinafter called Kominda is a forum for the coordination of the leadership of the Country in the area of Intelligence providers.
CHAPTER II the POSITION, duties, and powers is considered Part of the position of article 2 (1) BIN serves as the Coordinator of the organizers of the country's intelligence services.
(2) the Organization of the State Intelligence Coordination at the Centre coordinated by the head of the BIN.
(3) the Organization of the State Intelligence Coordination in the area of coordinated by head of Binda.
(4) in implementing the State Intelligence Coordination, head of the IBN Kominpus and Kominda form.
(5) Coordination of intelligence, either by Kominpus or Kominda, as referred to in paragraph (2) and paragraph (3) is one inseparable unity.
The second part of article 3 BIN Task as Coordinator in charge of Country Intelligence Organizer: a. coordinate the intelligence organization of the State;
b. integrating Intelligence products;
c. report on the Organization of State Intelligence Coordination to the President; and d. to organize and coordinate the national leadership of Security Intelligence.
The third part of article 4 Authority to carry out tasks referred to in article 3, the BIN is authorized: a. coordinate the policies in the field of Intelligence;
b. coordinate the execution of the functions of the Intelligence the intelligence to the organizers of the State;
c. arrange and organize the country's intelligence system;
d. classification of secret Intelligence; and e. foster the use of tools and materials intelligence.
CHAPTER III of the IMPLEMENTING STATE INTELLIGENCE COORDINATING DAILY article 5 (1) to assist the implementation of BIN as coordinator of the country's intelligence service providers referred to in article 2 paragraph (2), the head of the IBN Implementer Head assisted by daily hereinafter referred to Kalakhar.
(2) Kalakhar as referred to in paragraph (1) are ex officio-level Echelon officials replacing It in the environment specified by the head of BIN BIN.
(3) Kalakhar as referred to in paragraph (1) is liable to Head BIN.
Article 6 (1) to smooth the implementation of the tasks referred to in article 5 paragraph (1), Kalakhar, assisted by the Secretariat.
(2) the Secretariat referred to in paragraph (1) was carried out by work units assigned by the head of BIN BIN.
CHAPTER IV STATE INTELLIGENCE COORDINATING MEMBERSHIP article 7 Kominpus Membership consists of: a. the Chair: Head BIN.
b. members: 1. State Police Intelligence Chief of the Republic of Indonesia;
2. The Assistant Commander of the Indonesia National Army Intelligence;
3. The head of the Indonesia National Army Intelligence;
4. A young Attorney General for intelligence; 5. Leadership and Intelligence ministries/Non Governmental ministries.
Article 8 Kominda Membership consists of: a. the Chair: head of Binda.
b. members: 1. The leadership of Indonesia National Army Intelligence in the region;
2. The leadership of the Republic of Indonesia National Police Intelligence in the region;
3. The leadership of Attorney General Intelligence in the region;
4. The head of the unity of the nation and politics; 5. Leadership and Intelligence ministries/Non Governmental Ministries in the area.
Chapter V COORDINATION MECHANISM of article 9 the State Intelligence Coordination at the Center and in the regional coordination meetings are implemented through periodically at least 1 (one) time within 1 (one) month or at any time in accordance with their needs.
Article 10 meeting of the Kominpus is led by the head of the BIN and was attended by Chairman of the State intelligence service providers referred to in article 7.
Article 11 meeting of Kominda led by the head of Binda and attended by the leadership of the Country in the area of Intelligence providers referred to in article 8.
Article 12 (1) meeting the coordination referred to in article 9 discusses and sets out: a. strategic issues that affect national security and/or region;
b. strategic issues at the global and regional levels;
c. actual issues that affect national security and/or region;
d. intelligence to national leadership and/or leadership of the region;
e. Exchange of information and/or Intelligence;
f. harmonization, synchronization, and integration of Intelligence activities and products;
g. formulation activities and/or joint intelligence operations; and h. recommendation actions taken.
(2) the results of the coordination meeting as referred to in paragraph (1) be a guideline to be implemented by the respective organisers in accordance with State Intelligence tasks and functions having regard to the provisions of the legislation.
(3) Implementation as referred to in paragraph (2) obligatory reported to the head of the BIN as a coordinator at the first opportunity.
Article 13 the head of BIN reported the results of the implementation of the duties and functions of the State Intelligence Coordination to the President at least one (1) times within 6 (six) months or at any time when necessary.
Article 14 Provisions on Coordination mechanisms in Central and State Intelligence in areas regulated by regulation Head BIN.
CHAPTER VI FUNDING Article 15 Funding is needed in order to conduct of the State Intelligence Coordination is charged to the budget of the BIN.
CHAPTER VII CLOSING PROVISIONS article 16 at the time of this presidential Regulation came into force, all laws and regulations pertaining to the conduct of the State Intelligence Coordination remains in effect throughout the Regulation does not conflict with this President.
Article 17 of the regulation this President comes into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of regulations this President with its placement in the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on 4 November 2013, the PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA Dr. h. SUSILO BAMBANG YUDHOYONO Enacted in Jakarta on November 4, 1995 the MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia