Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c50c6adcfa0b924313233303534.html
BN 1653-2013 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 1653, 2013 the MINISTRY OF HEALTH. Functional Common. The Office. The guidelines.
REGULATION of the MINISTER of HEALTH of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 73 2013 ABOUT COMMON FUNCTIONAL OFFICE ENVIRONMENT MINISTRY OF HEALTH with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY the MINISTER of HEALTH of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that to support the smooth implementation of the duties and functions of the Ministry of health, in addition to the term of Office of certain structural and functional general functional position as required basis in the planning and placement of employees;
b. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a, the need to set a regulation of the Minister of health about the Office of the General Functional in the Environment Ministry of health;
Given: 1. The legislation of the Republic of Indonesia number 8 in 1974 about Staffing issues (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 55 in 1974, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3041) as amended by Act No. 43 of 1999 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia year 1999 Number 169, additional State Gazette Number 3890);
2. Regulations of the President of the Republic of Indonesia Number 24 of 2010 about the position, duties and functions of the Ministries as well as the Organization, duties, and functions of the Echelon I Ministries;
3. Regulation of the Minister of health the number 1144/Menkes/Per/VIII/2010 about the Organization and the work of the Ministry of health (news of the Republic of Indonesia year 2010 Number 585) as amended by regulation of the Minister of health the number 35 by 2013 (news of the Republic of Indonesia Year 2013 Number 741);
4. Regulation of the Minister of State for Administrative Reform and reform of the Bureaucracy of number 33 in 2011 about Guidelines Analysis Office;
5. Regulation Head Bkn number 12 in 2011 about the guidelines Implementation Analysis Office;
Decide: define: REGULATION of the MINISTER of HEALTH ABOUT the OFFICE of the PUBLIC MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT in FUNCTIONAL health.
CHAPTER I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1 In this ministerial regulation is: 1. Prospective civil servants who subsequently abbreviated CPNS is a citizen of Indonesia who apply for and pass the exam stated filtering and identity number has given civil servants.
2. Civil servants who subsequently abbreviated PNS is every citizen Indonesia that has the specified fully qualified, appointed by the competent authority and delegated tasks in an Office of State or other State entrusted the task, and are hired on the basis of the applicable legislation.
3. Office of General Functional is the position indicating the duties, responsibilities, authority and rights of CIVIL SERVANTS and CPNS someone within an organization unit in the performance of his duties is based on specific skills and to increase its rank is not required with a credit number.
4. Specific Functional Position is the position that shows the tasks, responsibilities, authority and rights of the person's CIVIL SERVANTS in a given unit of organization in the implementation of the task based on the skills and/or specific skills and are independent and promoted with the number stipulated in the credit.
5. Structural Position is a position that shows the assignment of responsibility, authority, and rights of a civil servant in order to lead a unit of the organization.
6. The description of the task is a task that exposure is the principal office of the Regent's effort in processing the materials work using a device into the work under certain conditions.
7. Names of Common Functional Term is a term that became naming identity Office under the Echelon IV or the lowest Structural Position within an organization.
8. Map of the post office name sandbar is needed by a unit of work in order to carry out its duties and functions.
CHAPTER II GENERAL FUNCTIONAL TERM NAMING article 2 (1) the Office of the Public naming of Functional and information Office are formulated based on the results of the analysis of the position.
(2) names of common Functional Office Environment Ministry of health as listed in Annex I which is part an integral part in the regulation of the Minister.
(3) Office of the Information referred to in subsection (1) are listed in annex II which are part an integral part in the regulation of the Minister.
(4) in the event of changes to the names of Common Functional Term as referred to in paragraph (2), set by a decision of the Minister of health.
(5) changes the names of common Functional Term as referred to in paragraph (3) refers to the Regulations of the Agency's head of Government Affairs which hosts in the field of employment State.
CHAPTER III FORMATION OFFICE of article 3 (1) names of Common Functional Office referred to in article 2 paragraph (2) to the base of the formation. (2) Formation of Office referred to in subsection (1) is used as the basis for acceptance CPNS.
(3) Formation in the organizational unit are assigned based on a map based on the position requirements analysis workload.
CHAPTER IV ADOPTION and the REMOVAL of article 4 (1) any CIVIL SERVANTS who do not occupy the position of Certain structural and Functional Position, in his Functional common.
(2) the appointment of a functional Position into the public consider the suitability of the educational qualifications to the requirements of the position.
(3) an employee who does not meet the education requirements can be lifted into position by inpassing mechanism with provisions: a) has been carrying out tasks in the Office at least 2 (two) years as evidenced by the Decree of appointment and accompanied by an affidavit of an authorized officer; b) ELEMENTARY education qualifications to the most JUNIOR high in grade 5;
c) qualifying high school education up to the D-3 is highest in grade 6.
(4) an example of a waiver as referred to in paragraph (2) letter a are listed in the attached Format that is part an integral part of the regulation of the Minister.
(5) the appointment of civil servants in the Office of General Functional as intended in paragraph (1) and paragraph (3) is specified by the Minister or the designated official.
Article 5 (1) any CPNS in the Environment Ministry of health in his Functional common.
(2) the appointment in the Office of General Functional CPNS referred to in subsection (1) is designated by the Minister or the designated official.
Article 6 appointment of Functional Office into the public as referred to in article 4 and article 5 aims to: a. provide clarity to the task in helping the implementation of an organizational unit and the tasks of the structural Position of Echelon IV or low in an organization; b. provide the clarity of tasks in accordance with the educational background; and c. determine the magnitude of the given performance benefits.
Article 7 (1) CPNS already Functional in his Public as stipulated in article 5 cannot be moved before the appointed CIVIL SERVANTS.
(2) the transfer of CIVIL SERVANTS in the Office of General Functional done by Echelon officials in accordance with the qualifications and requirements of the Office.
(3) the transfer of a functional Term in General should not cause a decrease in the previous term and class should pay attention to the needs and the formation of the post based on a map.
(4) determination of moving CIVIL SERVANTS referred to in subsection (2) is fixed by the Minister or the designated official.
Chapter V miscellaneous PROVISIONS article 8 (1) the Office of a functional than those provided for in this regulation remain recognized all required by the organization.
(2) the naming of a functional term as referred to in paragraph (1) established by the leadership of the unit of work is concerned. (3) a functional Term as referred to in subsection (1) is not relied upon acceptance of the civil servant.
Article 9 (1) the appointment of CIVIL SERVANTS into the Public through mechanisms of functional Office inpassing performed at the latest 1 (one) year since the establishment of this Ministerial Regulation.
(2) the appointment of CIVIL SERVANTS into the Public through mechanisms of functional Office inpassing does not apply to CIVIL SERVANTS received starting in 2014.
CHAPTER VI CLOSING PROVISIONS article 10 this Ministerial Regulation comes into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this Ministerial Regulation with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on November 19, 2013, the MINISTER of HEALTH of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, NAFSIAH MBOI Enacted in Jakarta on December 31, 2013, MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN Attachment: bn1653-2013 fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia