Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c4f537d3110b5c2313232303331.html
ps75-2013 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back COUNTRY SHEET Republic of INDONESIA No. 192, 2013ADMINISTRASI. The Functional Position. The Environmental Watchdog. Allowances.
REGULATION of the PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 75 by 2013 ABOUT ALLOWANCES OFFICE FUNCTIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL SUPERVISOR with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY the PRESIDENT of the Republic of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that the civil servant who was appointed and commissioned in full Functional Supervisors in the Office of the environment, need to be given a functional Office allowances in accordance with the workload and the responsibilities of his job;
b. that based on considerations as referred to in subparagraph a, and in order to improve the quality of work, productivity, achievement, and dedication to civil servants are concerned, the need to establish the Rule of the President of the Office of the Superintendent of the functional Benefits of the environment;
Remember: 1. Article 4 paragraph (1) of the Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia in 1945;
2. Act No. 8 of 1974 about Staffing issues (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 55 in 1974, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3041) as amended by Act No. 43 of 1999 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia year 1999 Number 169, additional sheets of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3890);
3. Government Regulation number 7 in 1977 on the regulation of salaries of civil servants (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 11 in 1977, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3098) as has been modified several times, the last with the Government Regulation number 22 by 2013 (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia by 2013 the number 57);
4. Government Regulation number 16 in 1994 about a functional Office civil servant (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 22 in 1994, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3547) as amended by the Government Regulation Number 40 of the year 2010 (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 51 in 2010, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5121);
5. Government Regulation No. 9 of 2003 about the authority of appointment, transfer and dismissal of civil servants (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 15 in 2003, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4263) as amended by the Government Regulation Number 63 in 2009 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia year 2009 Number 164);
6. Presidential Decree Number 87 in 1999 about the Clump of functional Office civil servants as amended Presidential regulation Number 97 in 2012 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia year 2012 Number 235);
Decide: define: REGULATION of the PRESIDENT of the OFFICE of the SUPERINTENDENT of the FUNCTIONAL BENEFITS of the environment.
Article 1 in regulation this President is the Functional Term Allowance of environmental Supervisors, hereinafter referred to as the benefits of environmental Watchdog is a functional Office allowances given to civil servants who are appointed and commissioned in full Functional Supervisors in the Office of the environment in accordance with the provisions of the legislation.
Article 2 to the civil servant who was appointed and commissioned in full Functional Supervisors in the Office of the environment, given the environmental Watchdog allowance each month.
Article 3 the magnitude of the Environmental Watchdog allowance referred to in article 2 are as listed in the annex which is part an integral part of this Regulation of the President.
Article 4 Granting allowances Environmental Watchdog was halted when the civil servant referred to in article 2, in his Office in other structural or functional or because of other things that lead to the awarding of alimony terminated in accordance with the provisions of the legislation.
Article 5 further Provisions necessary for the implementation of this regulation of the President, set up by the Minister of finance and/or head of Bkn, either collectively or individually in according to the respective field of duty.
Article 6 of the regulation this President comes into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of regulations this President with its placement in the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on 6 December 2013 PRESIDENT REPUBLIC of INDONESIA Dr. h. SUSILO BAMBANG YUDHOYONO Enacted in Jakarta on 9 December 2013 MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN ATTACHMENT RULES the PRESIDENT REPUBLIC of INDONESIA number: 75 2013 date: 6 December 2013 ALLOWANCES OFFICE FUNCTIONAL SUPERVISOR OFFICE of ENVIRONMENTAL FUNGSIONALJENJANG of environmental JABATANBESARNYA BENEFITS Supervisor Supervisor Associate Environmental Watchdog Environmental Watchdog Environmental PertamaRp Young 1,200,000.00 Rp Rp 850,000.00 530,000.00 PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA Dr. h. SUSILO BAMBANG YUDHOYONO fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia