Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c5175167fc0a29e313233353436.html
BN 877-2013 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 877, 2013 the MINISTRY of EDUCATION and CULTURE. Non-Formal Education. Unit. Establishment.
REGULATION of the MINISTER of EDUCATION and CULTURE of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 81 by 2013 on the ESTABLISHMENT OF NON-FORMAL EDUCATION UNITS with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY the MINISTER of EDUCATION and CULTURE of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: that in order to implement the provisions of article 185 paragraph (2) the Government Regulation number 17 in 2010 about the management and organization of Education as modified by the Government Regulation Number 66 in 2010 about changes to the Government Regulation number 17 in 2010 about the management and organization of Education , the need to set a regulation of the Minister of education and culture of the establishment of non-formal Education Unit;
Remember: 1. Act No. 20 of 2003 on the national education system (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 78 in 2003, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4301);
2. Government Regulation number 17 in 2010 about the management and organization of education (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 23 in 2010 and an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5105) as amended by the Government Regulation Number 66 in 2010 about changes to the Government Regulation number 17 in 2010 about the management and organization of education (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 112 in 2010 and an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5157);
3. Presidential regulation Number 47 in 2009 on the establishment of Ministries and organizations as it has several times changed the last presidential regulation Number 91 in 2011 about the third Change of top presidential regulation Number 47 in 2009 about the formation and organization of the Ministries;
4. Presidential regulation Number 24 of 2010 about the position, duties, and functions of the Ministries as well as the Organization, duties and functions of the Echelon I Ministries as amended Presidential regulation Number 38 by 2013 regarding changes to Change the third Top presidential regulation Number 24 of 2010 About the position, duties, and functions of the Ministries as well as the Organization, duties and functions of the Echelon I Ministries;
5. Presidential Decree Number 83/P in 2009 regarding the formation of a United Indonesia Cabinet II, as amended last by Presidential Decree Number 62/P in 2012;
6. Regulation of the Minister of education and culture No. 1 in 2012 about the Organization and the Work of the Ministry of education and culture as amended by regulation of the Minister of education and culture the number 69 in 2012 about the changes to the regulation of the Minister of education and culture No. 1 in 2012 about the Organization and the Work of the Ministry of education and culture;
Decide: define: REGULATION of the MINISTER of EDUCATION and CULTURE of the ESTABLISHMENT OF NON-FORMAL EDUCATION UNITS.
CHAPTER I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1 In this regulation of the Minister, is: 1. The establishment of non-formal education unit is the process or how to set up the unit in accordance with the terms of the non-formal education terms specified.
2. non-formal education is hereinafter referred to as the PNF is education outside of formal education can be implemented in a structured and hierarchical. 3. Unit of PNF is an educational service that hosts the non-formal education programme.
4. Courses and Training Institutions hereinafter the LKP is a unit organized informal education for the people that need the provision of knowledge, skills, life skills and attitudes to develop themselves, to develop the profession, work, independent business, and/or continuing education to a higher level.
5. the Group of non-formal education is a unit of Study, consisting of a group of citizens who membelajarkan each other and share experiences, skills and abilities in order to improve the quality and standard of life.
6. Centre for Community learning activities hereinafter referred to non-formal education is a unit of PKBM which hosts a variety of learning activities in accordance with the needs of the community on the basis of the initiative of, by, and for the community.
7. The Assembly is the unit of non-formal education Taklim which hosts the religious education aims to increase faith and devotion to God Almighty and the noble moral learners as well as realize a mercy to the universe.
8. non-formal education Program is a service of education organized to empower communities through life skills education, early childhood education, education of youth, education, the empowerment of women, education, literacy, education, skills and job training, educational equality, as well as other education aimed at developing the ability of learners.
9. Life skills education Program is a formal education program that provides personal skills, social skills, intellectual prowess and skill Polytechnic to work or independent business.
10. Early Childhood Education Program is an educational program aimed at children from birth up to the age of six through the awarding of educational stimulation to help the growth and development of physical and spiritual so that children have preparedness in entering further education.
11. the Youth Education Program is a non-formal education programmes organized to prepare a cadre of leaders of Nations, such as the Organization of youth, educational scouting/scouting, keolahragaan, Red Cross, training, leadership, nature lovers, as well as entrepreneurship.
12. Educational programs empowering women is a non-formal education programmes are organized to provide the knowledge and practical skills in an effort to uplift the dignity and the dignity of women.
13. keaksaraaan Education Program is a formal education program for people with disabilities held illiteracy to provide the ability of listening, speaking, writing, and arithmetic to be able to communicate via text, spoken, and written in the language of Indonesia.
14. job skills education Program is a non-formal education programmes organized for the people that need the provision of knowledge, skills, life skills and attitudes to develop themselves, to develop the profession, work, and/or independent business, to improve the ability of learners with an emphasis on mastery of functional skills that suit the needs of the world of work.
15. equality education Program is a non-formal educational program that conducts public education equivalent to SD/MI, SMP/MTs, and SMA/MA program that includes the package A, package B, and C.
16. the Overseer is a civil servant who is given the task, the responsibility and authority to perform the quality control unit, made up of non-formal education Overseer, overseer of OLD Educational equality and literacy, and Overseer of the course.
17. the head of Department of education district/city are hereinafter referred to as the head of Department is the Head Office or Chief Agency that conducts the Affairs of local governance in education.
CHAPTER II ESTABLISHMENT of article 2 PNF Units can be established by: a. an individual person;
b. groups of people; and/or c. legal entities.
Article 3 (1) PNF Units, consisting of: a. the LKP;
b. study groups;
d. Assembly Taklim; and e. Unit of PNF.
(2) a unit of PNF a type referred to in subsection (1) consists of the letter e, the porch smart home study with tutoring, institutions, as well as other forms that developed in the community and designated by the Director General of early childhood education, non-formal and Informal.
Article 4 (1) LKP founded can deliver programs: a. education life skills;
b. youth training;
c. education empowerment of women;
d. education job skills;
e. tutoring; and/or f. non-formal education other necessary community.
(2) study group founded can deliver programs: a. literacy education;
b. life skills education;
c. education empowerment of women;
d. development of a culture of reading; and/or e. other necessary informal education community.
(3) established PKBM can deliver programs: a. early childhood education;
b. Education Literacy;
c. education equality;
d. education of women's empowerment;
e. life skills education;
f. youth education;
g. education skills work;
h. development of the culture of reading; and i. non-formal education other necessary community.
(4) the Tribunal established taklim can deliver programs: a. Islamic religious education;
b. early childhood education;
c. Education Literacy;
d. education equality;
e. life skills education;
f. education empowerment of women;
g. education of youth; and/or non-formal education h. other necessary community.
(5) the smart House founded can deliver programs: a. early childhood education;
b. Education Literacy;
c. education equality;
d. life skills education;
e. education empowerment of women;
f. increase in interest in reading, art and culture; and/or g. other necessary informal education community.
(6) study Hall founded can deliver programs: a. education life skills;
b. education empowerment of women;
c. youth education;
d. art education and culture; and/or e. other necessary informal education community.
(7) Institutions established tutoring can deliver programs: a. education equality;
b. academic competence improvement of education; and/or
c. other necessary non-formal education society.
CHAPTER III REQUIREMENTS of ESTABLISHMENT article 5 (1) the requirements of the establishment of the units of the PNF consists of: a. administrative requirements; and b. technical requirements.
(2) Administrative Requirements consisting of: a. Photocopying Card (KTP) founder Population;
b. Executive Board Composition and details of tasks;
c. domicile affidavits village chief/Head;
d. Description of the ownership or use of the power of a place of learning for 3 (three) years.
e. in case the founder is a legal entity, the founder of attaching a letter of determination of legal entities of the Ministry in the field of law.
(3) the technical requirements in the form of document development plan Education Unit by reference to national standards of education.
CHAPTER IV LICENSING PROCEDURES of article 6 (1) Founder filed a petition for the establishment of a unit of PNF attaching technical requirements and administrative head of Department. (2) the Head Office of verifying administrative and technical files.
(3) the head of Department gives approval or rejection of the establishment of the PNF longest unit of 30 (thirty) working days, since the petition received. (4) Head Office issued the Permits the establishment of units of PNF.
Article 7 unit of the PNF has been getting Permits the establishment of Parent Education Units were numbered Colloquial with guided procedures for Awarding the parent Number set up by the Minister of education and culture.
Chapter V the CONSTRUCTION of article 8 (1) the Head Office of conducting a coaching against units of the PNF.
(2) Construction is carried out in the framework of institutional capacity building.
(3) Construction technically done by Overseer.
CHAPTER VI SUPERVISION and CONTROL of article 9 (1) the head of Department to conduct surveillance and control of the units of the PNF.
(2) monitoring and control is technically done by Overseer.
CHAPTER VII the CLOSING UNIT of the PNF article 10 (1) closing of units of PNF is cessation of activity or removal of units of PNF.
(2) the closure of a unit of the PNF performed if: a. the PNF unit no longer meets the requirements of the establishment of the PNF units;
b. units of PNF has not held a formal education program 2 (two) years of successive takes part; (3) the closure of a unit of the Government of the PNF Kabupaten/Kota.
Article 11 (1) PNF unit Closure can be done based on the results of the evaluation by the team formed by the head of Department.
(2) the closure of a unit of PNF as referred to in paragraph (1) and paragraph (2) followed by: a. channelling/transfer students to other PNF units deliver programs, level and type of same; b. submission of documents to the head of the Organization of the Education Department;
c. submission of PNF unit property assets held by the community is set by the founder and/or the organizer of the units of the PNF.
CHAPTER VIII TRANSITIONAL PROVISIONS article 12 (1) PNF Units that have had the permission of the establishment and/or operating permit remains valid until it expires.
(2) the application for the permit the establishment of new or renewal permit establishment based on the regulations of the Minister.
Article 13 (1) at the time the ministerial regulation is applicable, the decision of the Minister of education and culture Number 261/U/1999 regarding the Organization of the Course along which related to the establishment of the LKP was revoked and declared inapplicable.
CHAPTER IX PROVISIONS COVER clause 14 of this Ministerial Regulation comes into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this Ministerial Regulation with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on June 27, 2013, the MINISTER of EDUCATION and CULTURE of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, MOHAMMAD NUH Enacted in Jakarta on June 28, 1995 the MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia