Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c50c73ad4c08426313233303535.html
BN 1575-2013 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 1656, 2013 the MINISTRY OF HEALTH. Raw Materials. The drug. Development. Map.
REGULATION of the MINISTER of HEALTH of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 87 2013 ROAD MAP of RAW MATERIAL DEVELOPMENT REMEDIES with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY the MINISTER of HEALTH of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that in order the development and improvement of the ability to produce raw material drugs that are intended to meet the needs of drug raw materials domestically, which guaranteed high quality, has a real efficacy tested scientifically;
b. that, in order to anticipate a variety of changes and challenges, both internal and external, in line with the national health system, needs to be taken in the field of development policy measures of raw medicine nationally;
c. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a and letter b, need to establish the regulation of the Minister of health about the road map the raw material Development Remedies;
Remember: 1. Act No. 5 of 1984 on Industry (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 22 in 1984, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3274);
2. Act No. 36 of 2009 about health (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 144 in 2009, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5063);
3. Government Regulation number 17 in 1986 about Authority, setting, coaching, and industrial development (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 23 in 1986, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3330);
4. Government Regulation Number 72 in 1998 about Security Preparations pharmaceutical and health equipment (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 138 in 1998, an additional Sheet of the Republic Indonesia 3781);
5. the presidential Regulation No. 5 of 2010 about the national medium term development plan 2010;
6. Presidential regulation Number 28 in 2008 of national Industrial Policy;
7. Regulation of the Minister of health the number 1144/Menkes/Per/III/2010 about the Organization and its Work and the Ministry of health (news of the Republic of Indonesia year 2010 Number 585) as amended by regulation of the Minister of health the number 35 by 2013 (news of the Republic of Indonesia Year 2013 Number 741);
8. Regulation of the Minister of health Number 1799/Menkes/Per/III/2010 about the pharmaceutical industry (news of the Republic of Indonesia Number 721 in 2010) as amended by regulation of the Minister of health the number 16 by 2013 (news of the Republic of Indonesia Number 2013 442);
Decide: define: REGULATION of the MINISTER of HEALTH ABOUT the ROAD MAP the DEVELOPMENT of MEDICINAL RAW MATERIALS.
Article 1 the preparation of a road map the development of raw material Medicine aims to improve the development and production of medicinal raw materials in the country and reduce the number of imported, high quality guaranteed.
Article 2 (1) road map Development Medicinal raw material used as a reference for the Government, local governments, businessmen, research institutes, educational institutions, and the public in making policies and strategies of the various programs and activities in the field of the development of medicinal raw materials.
(2) road map Development Medicinal raw material referred to in subsection (1) are listed in the annex which is an integral part of part of the regulation of the Minister.
Article 3 this Ministerial Regulation comes into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this Ministerial Regulation with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on 24 December 2013 HEALTH MINISTER of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, NAFSIAH MBOI Enacted in Jakarta on December 31, 2013, MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN Attachment: bn1656-2013 fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia