Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c5188d28d10b0ff313233363139.html
BN 566-2013 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 566, 2013 the MINISTRY of INDUSTRY. Toys. Indonesia National Standard. The enforcement.
REGULATION of the MINISTER of INDUSTRY of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 24/M-IND/PER/4/2013 REGARDING the ENFORCEMENT of the NATIONAL STANDARD (SNI) COMPULSORILY TOYS with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY MINISTER of INDUSTRY of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that in order to improve the competitiveness of national industries and guarantee the quality of the results of the industry, protecting the consumer over the safety, security and health especially in infants and children, as well as creating a healthy business competition and fair , need to impose a national standard (SNI) Indonesia Toys compulsorily;
b. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a, the need to set a regulation of the Minister of industry regarding the enactment of the SNI Toys Compulsorily;
Remember: 1. Act No. 5 of 1984 on Industry (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 22 in 1984, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3274);
2. Act No. 7 of 1994 about an endorsement Agreement Establishing The World Trade Organization (agreement of the establishment of the World Trade Organization) (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 57 in 1994, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3564);
3. Act No. 10 of 1995 on Customs (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 75 in 1995, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3612) as amended by Act No. 17 of 2006 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 93 in 2006, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4661);
4. Law number 8 of 1999 on the protection of the consumer (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 42 in 1999, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3821);
5. Law Number 32 of 2004 concerning Regional Government (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 125 of 2004, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4437) as it has several times the last modified by law number 12 of the year 2008 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 59 in 2008, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4844);
6. Government Regulation number 17 in 1986 about the authority setting, coaching and Pengem-bangan industry (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 23 in 1986, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3330);
7. Government Regulation Number 102 in 2000 about the standardization of the national (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 199 in 2000, an additional Sheet country number 4020);
8. Government Regulation Number 38 in 2007 about Government Affairs Divisions between the Government, local governance and local governance Provincial district/city (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 82 in 2007, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4737);
9. Regulation of the President of Republic of Indonesia Number 47 in 2009 on the establishment of Ministries and organizations as it has several times changed the last presidential regulation of the Republic of Indonesia Number 91 in 2011;
10. Regulation of the President of Republic of Indonesia Number 24 of 2010 about the position, duties and functions of the Ministries as well as the Organization, duties and functions of the Echelon I Ministries as last amended several times with the President of the Republic of Indonesia Regulation Number 92 in 2011;
11. The decision of the President of the Republic of Indonesia Number 78Tahun 2001 about National Accreditation Committee;
12. The decision of the President of the Republic of Indonesia Number 84/P in 2009 on the establishment of a United Indonesia Cabinet II period 2009-2014 as it has several times changed with the decision of the President of the Republic of Indonesia number 5/P by 2013;
13. Minister of Trade Regulation Number 62/M-DAG/PER/12/2009 on the obligation of inclusion of the labels on the Goods as amended the Minister of Trade Regulation number 22/M-DAG/PER/5/2010;
14. Regulation of the Minister of industry Number 86/M-IND/PER/9/2009 on Indonesia's National Industry Standards;
15. Regulation of the Minister of industry Number 105/M-IND/PER/10/2010 about the Organization and the Work of the Ministry of industry;
16. Regulation of the head of Bsn number 1 in 2011 about National Standardization Guidelines Number 301 in 2011 about the guidelines Enforcing national standards Compulsory In Indonesia;
Decide: define: REGULATION of the MINISTER of INDUSTRY REGARDING the ENACTMENT of the INDONESIAN NATIONAL STANDARD (SNI) TOYS are mandatory.
Article 1 In regulation of the Minister, that is: 1. A toy is any product or material designed or clearly intended usage by children to the age of fourteen (14) years of age and under to play with normal usage as well as the possibility of the use of the unnatural according to the habits of a child.
2. certificate of Product Use SNI toys that referred to hereafter SPPT-SNI Toys is the use of Telltale Products Certificate SNI issued by Certifying Products to manufacturers who are able to produce appropriate Toys SNI.
3. the product certification Agency, hereinafter abbreviated to LSPro is an institution product certification activities Use SNI.
4. Laboratory Examiners is conducting laboratory testing against a sample of items according to specifications/test methods.
5. National Accreditation Committee, hereinafter called KAN is non structural, which is at the bottom and is responsible directly to the President with the task of setting the system of accreditation and certification as well as authorized to accredit institutions and laboratories to perform certification.
6. A supervisory Officer of standard goods and/or services at the factory which was the PPSP hereinafter referred to as civil servant in the Centre or area assigned to conduct surveillance of goods and/or services on site and off site production production production activity of SNI have been enforced compulsorily or voluntarily applied by the manufacturer. 7. the Minister is the Minister who is organizing the affairs in the field of industry.
8. The Directorate General for Industry Directorate General Builder is the base of manufacturing industry, the Ministry of industry.
9. the Director-General of Industry Builder is the Director General of the Manufacturing Industry Base, the Ministry of industry.
10. The Director of the builders of the IndustriadalahDirekturIndustriTekstildan Variety, the Directorate General of the Industrial Manufacturing Base, the Ministry of industry. 11. Head BPKIMI is the head of the Agency for the assessment of policies, the climate and the quality of the industry, the Ministry of industry.
12. The Head Office of the province is head of Department at the provincial level that carry out the Affairs of Government in the field of industry.
13. The Head Office of Kabupaten/Kota is head of Department at the district/city that carry out the Affairs of Government in the field of industry.
14. The manufacturer is a company in the form of a business entity or a legal entity which produces toys and can market the toys in question by using or without using the brand.
15. The importer is an individual person or company in the form of a business entity or a legal entity that performs the import activities.
Article 2 Imposes a mandatory National Standard In Indonesia (SNI) as follows: a. SNI ISO 8124-1:2010;
b. SNI ISO 8124-2:2010;
c. SNI ISO 8124-3:2010;
d. SNI ISO 8124-4:2010 e. SNI IEC 62115:2011; and/or f. Most Parameters: No Default Parameter Persyaratan1. EN71 Phthalates-5 ≤ 0.1% 2. SNI 7617:2010 Non Azo not digunakan3. SNI 7617:2010 maximum 20 ppm of formaldehyde on the kind of toy with the tariff Heading number (HS Code) sebagaiberikut: No PosTarif/JenisMainan HS1. Baby Walker: darilogam Ex 9403.20.90.00 dariplastik 9403.70.10.002. Tricycles, scooters, cars berpedal Wheeled toys and such;
9503.00.10.003 doll carriage. Doll; parts and accessories 9503.00.21.00 9503.00.22.00 9503.00.29.004. Electric trains, including Rails, signs and other accessories 9503.00.30.005.
A scaled down model Perabotrakitan ( scale ) and model that kind of recreation, can be driven or not 9503.00.40.10 9503.00.40.906. Device construction and other kontruksional toys, from materials other than plastic 9503.00.50.007. Stuffed toy resembling animals or human 9503.00.60.008 in addition. Puzzles of all kinds 9503.00.70.009.
Blocks or chunks of numbers, letters or animals; the device constituent words;
the device compilers and pengucap words; Toy printing set; counting framemainan (abaci);
sewing machine toy; 9503.00.91.0010 toy typewriter. Talilompat 9503.00.92.0011. 9503.00.93.0012 marbles.
Other toys other than as referred to in numbers 2 up to 11 made from all types of material either electrically operated or not:-balloon, float pool for children or other toys blown/pumped, made of rubber and/or plastic. -rifle/Gun toys-other Toys 9503.00.99.00 article 3 (1) companies that produce Toys as referred to in article 2 is obligated to fulfill and implement the SNI with: a. have the SPPT-SNI certification scheme in accordance with the following: 1) testing the suitability of the product in accordance with the STANDARD quality referred to in article 2 which are carried out on a sample of the product against: a) domestic production, taken from lot/batchproduksi;
b) product imports, taken from a lot of product in each shipment (shipment).
2) publication of SPPT-SNI is performed according to the guidelines of the standardization of national (PSN) 302:2006: Fundamental the conformity assessment Certification products through Testing the suitability of the product in accordance with the quality STANDARD referred to in article 2;
b. applying the SNI sign on any product and/or packaging in a place that is easy to read and with the process of signification that generate alerts SNI is not easily lost; and c. affix the other appropriate designation regulation perundangan-undangan.
(2) each lot of production as mentioned on: a. paragraph (1) letter a number 1) grain a) is the total yield of production for 6 (six) months; or b. paragraph (1) letter a number 1) grains of b is the total amount of products imported in each shipment (shipment).
Article 4 (1) petition for SNI according the provisions of article 3, it says to LSPro that has been accredited by KAN and was appointed by the Minister.
(2) the application for SNI as mentioned on paragraph (1) should be fitted denganSurat PencatatanPermohonan SPPT-SNIdari Director of the builders of the industry. (3) a letter of application for the recording of SPPT-SNI as referred to in paragraph (2) is published based on the petition.
(4) the Application referred to in subsection (3) at least must inform the Institution product certification (LSPro) that will do the certifications that are equipped with: a. For the SNI SPPT-application made directly by the manufacturer comprises: 1. copy request form SPPT-SNI which has been filled in by the applicant and legalized by the corresponding LSPro;
2. copy the Toy Industry business license or permit a kind from abroad;
3. Letter sign list/brand Sertfikat brand and license agreement or which has been registered at Jenderak Directorate of intellectual property rights, Ministry of Justice and human rights;
4. A list of the production equipment owned in support of the fulfilment of the provisions of the STANDARD referred to in article 2; 5. A list of the types of product to be certified;
b. For solicitation of SPPT-SNI conducted by produsenperwakilan manufacturer (company representative or the importer) equipped: 1. all the requirements referred to in subparagraph a;
2. The letter of appointment from the toy manufacturer to a company representative or the importer as the party responsible for the process of the petition for certification and quality of the products produced from the manufacturer in question that circulated the relic in Indonesia and;
3. manufacturer's representative Company licensing Document comprising: a) the business license of the industry if manufacturers representative Company is an industrial enterprise;
b) trading business Licence (SIUP);
c If the Importer Identifier) numbers if the company is a manufacturer's representative Company Importer.
(5) a letter of application for recording of SPPT-SNI as referred to in paragraph (1) minimum charges its information: a. name and address of the manufacturer of the applicant SPPT-SNI;
b. the name and address of PerusahaanPerwakilan or importers responsible in Indonesia for imported products;
c. LSPro which will do the SNI according with the petition; and d. the type of product to be certified.
Article 5 (1) the test referred to in Section 3 subsection (1) is performed by the laboratory Examiners accredited by KAN and appointed by the Minister with the toy Product scope.
(2) when the LSPro and/or laboratory examiners accredited by appropriate product scope RIGHT Toys is not yet available or not sufficient need, the Minister may designate LSPro and/or laboratory Testers that competencies have been evaluated by BPKIMI.
(3) LSPro and/or laboratory Examiners designated as referred to in paragraph (2) the longest 2 (two) years since the appointment must be accredited.
Article 6 LSPro as referred to in article 4 publish SPPT-SNI mandatory include at least information on: a. the name and address of the company;
b. factory/business address;
c. the name of the person in charge;
d. name and address of representative/importer;
e. the number and title of the SNI and the technical specifications;
f. type/product type; and g. brand.
Article 7 (1) LSPro referred to in article 4 paragraph (1) is required to notify and deliver it to the head of the Agency for the assessment of policies, the climate and the quality of the industry, to the Director General of the Manufacturing Industry Base of the Ministry of industry and the applicant's company tentangkeputusanpenerbitan, delay, denial and Pelimpahan SPPT-SNI 7 (seven) working days since the publication of the keputusandimaksud. (2) LSPro sebagaimanadimaksuddalamPasal 4ayat (1) responsible for the SPPT-SNI published.
Article 8 Any Toys as referred to in article 2 are listed in the country comes from the results of the domestic production or import is obligated to meet the conditions as referred to in article 3.
Article 9 (1) toy that comes from domestic production does not meet the conditions referred to in article 3 was banned.
(2) the berasaldarihasilproduksidalamnegeri Toys that have been circulating in the market and does not meet the conditions referred to in article 3 mandatory withdrawn from circulation by the manufacturers concerned.
(3) the procedures for the withdrawal of the product from circulation as referred to in paragraph (2) is conducted in accordance with the legislation.
Article 10 (1) Toy import tidakmemenuhiketentuansebagaimanadimaksud to in article 3 of the Customs Area was barred from entering Indonesia.
(2) Toy imports that do not meet the conditions referred to in article 3 and has been in the area of mandatory in Indonesia Customs re-eksporataudimusnahkanolehPelaku effort.
(3) implementation of destruction and/or re-export referred to in subsection (1) mandatory witnessed by authorized agencies.
Article 11 (1) Directorate General of Industrial Patrons do coaching and supervision against the execution of the application of the SNI Toys as stipulated in article 2.
(2) Supervision as referred to in subsection (1) is performed in the location of production and/or outside the location of the production is carried out at least one (1) times a year with assigning PPSP.
(3) in performing the supervision referred to in paragraph (2) Directorate General of Industrial Builder in cooperation and/or coordinate with the Provincial Office of explosives and/or district/city Agency or related institutions.
(4) BPKIMI implement coaching against conformity assessment Institutions (LSPro and laboratory Testers) in the framework of SNI toys.
(5) in exercising the construction referred to in subsection (4) a written reprimand and BPKIMI give a sanction to LSPro and/or Lab Examiners who do not meet the provisions of this regulation of the Minister in accordance with the legislation.
Article 12 the Director-General to further regulate the Industry Builder terms of implementation and supervision of the application of the SNI Toys compulsorily referred to in article 3 in the technical guide with rules of the Director General.
Article 13 businessmen, LSPro or Lab Examiners who breach the provisions in the regulations the Minister is penalized in accordance with the provisions of the legislation.
Article 14 this Ministerial Regulation entered into force 6 (six) months from the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this Ministerial Regulation with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on 2 April 2013 INDUSTRY MINISTER of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, MOHAMAD s. HIDAYAT of the promulgation in Jakarta on 12 April 2013 the MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia