Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c50e6cf93e0b66b313233313438.html
bn377-2013 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 377, 2013 the MINISTRY of KOPERASIN and the SMALL and MEDIUM ENTERPRISES. Assistance Funds. A Budding Entrepreneur In The Guidelines.
REGULATION of the MINISTER of COOPERATIVES and SMALL and MEDIUM ENTERPRISES of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA number 3/PER/M.KUKM/II/2013 ABOUT GUIDELINE ENTREPRENEURIAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM FUNDS for BEGINNERS with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY STATE MINISTER of COOPERATIVES and SMALL and MEDIUM ENTERPRISES of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that in order to tackle unemployment and poverty, needs to be encouraged to grow and development of Entrepreneurial Upstart from among college students Scholars and other community groups in order to be able to create jobs for themselves, their families, society and the environment;
b. that in order to grow and develop the entrepreneurial Novices as intended the letter a necessary alignments and the active role of the Government, local government, the corporate world, the world of education and the community;
c. that in order to grow and develop the entrepreneurial Novices as intended the letter a and letter b, the necessary social assistance in the form of financial support;
d. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a, letter b, letter c and need to set the rules of the State Minister of cooperatives and small and medium enterprises about the guidelines Assistance Program funds for Entrepreneurial upstart.
Remember: 1. Act No. 17 of 2003 about State Finances (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 47 in 2003, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4286);
2. Act No. 1 of 2004 on the Treasury of the State (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia in 2004, an additional Sheet No. 5 of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4355);
3. Act No. 3 of 2004 concerning the examination of the management and financial responsibility of the State (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 66 in 2004, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4400);
4. Act No. 12 of 2008 about the second amendment in the Law Number 32 of 2004 concerning Regional Government (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 59 in 2008, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4844);
5. Act No. 20 in 2008 about the micro, small, and medium (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 93 in 2008, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4866);
6. Act No. 4 of 2012 about the change in the law number 22 in 2011 about the budget of the State Expenditures and revenues of the fiscal year 2012 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 87 in 2012, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5303);
7. Law number 17 in 2012 about Perkoperasian (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 212 in 2012, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5355 year 2012);
8. The decision of the President of the Republic of Indonesia Number 42 in 2002 about the guidelines of the implementation of the budget of the State Expenditures and Revenues, as amended several times, the last presidential regulation Number 53 in 2010;
9. Regulation of the President of Republic of Indonesia Number 76 in 2011 about changes to the presidential regulation Number 47 in 2009 about the formation and organization of the Ministries;
10. Regulation of the President of Republic of Indonesia Number 24 of 2010 about the position, duties and functions of the KementerianNegara as well as the Organization, duties and functions of the Echelon I Ministries, as amended and supplemented, the last President of the Republic Indonesia regulation Number 92 in 2011;
11. The instruction of the President the Republic of Indonesia number 4 in 1995 of the National Movement to cultivate and Promote Entrepreneurship;
12. Regulation of the Minister of cooperatives and small and medium enterprises of the Republic of Indonesia number 05/Per/m. KUKM/IX/2010 regarding the Organization of work and the Ministry of cooperatives and small and medium enterprises;
13. the regulation of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Indonesia Number 81/FMD. 05/2012 about social assistance Spending On Ministries/agencies.
14. Regulations the State Minister of cooperatives and small and medium enterprises of the Republic of Indonesia number. 07/PER/m. KUKM/XI/2012 about the guidelines of the Organization of the social assistance programs in the framework of the development of cooperatives, Small and micro enterprises.
Decide: define: REGULATION of STATE MINISTER of COOPERATIVES and SMALL and MEDIUM ENTERPRISES ABOUT the GUIDELINES ASSISTANCE PROGRAM FUNDS for ENTREPRENEURIAL upstart.
CHAPTER I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1 In this Ministerial Regulation, the definition of: 1. Programs Help Fund hereinafter referred to as the programme is the implementation of government policies organized by the Ministry of cooperatives and small and medium enterprises in the form of social assistance in the form of financial support for the entrepreneurial Novices.
2. Novice Entrepreneurs are individuals who have the potential and the opportunity to be the perpetrators of the micro and small (UMK) and/or the perpetrator of the micro and small (UMK) productive efforts in various fields.
3. Shopping selajutnya social assistance spending is in the form of Help is called the transfer of the money, given by the Government Cq. Ministry of cooperatives and small and medium enterprises to Entrepreneurial Beginners in order to avoid the occurrence of social risk and increasing the ability of economy and/or well-being of society 4. Program participants are the prospective Recipient specified by a decision of the Deputy.
5. The recipient of funds is the participant of the Program defined by the decision Maker Acting commitment.
6. a Commitment Maker Officials subsequently abbreviated PPK is the official authorized by the Minister as a budget User to take decisions and/or actions that could result in expenses over a burden the budget of income and Expenditure of the State.
7. Deputy was the Deputy Finance and Deputy Field field of human resource development at the Ministry of cooperatives and small and medium enterprises.
8. The Minister is State Minister of cooperatives and small and medium enterprises.
CHAPTER II SCOPE article 2 the scope of the regulation of the Minister include: a. the proposals and selection;
b. the determination of the participants;
c. training of participants;
d. determination of the recipient of the funds;
e. distribution as well as the disbursement of funds;
f. monitoring program.
CHAPTER III the objectives, GOALS and PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS Considered part of the purpose of article 3 Objectives of the Program are: a. foster and develop Entrepreneurial Upstart from among students, scholars and other community groups so that it is capable of creating jobs for themselves.
b. provide social assistance in the form of financial support in the framework of the entrepreneurial business development for beginners.
The second part of the target article 4 Objectives Program are: a. tersalurnya social assistance in the form of financial support for the entrepreneurial Novices;
b. increase the number of Budding Entrepreneurs;
c. the entrepreneurial Novices are able to carry out the effort and increase kesejahteraannya.
The third part of the participants of the Program and the recipient article 5
(1) the prospective Recipient Program participants in this rule was the entrepreneurial Novices.
(2) in order to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of aid, to the participants of the Program which has been designated as the recipients of such assistance can obtain education and entrepreneurial training.
(3) the Program referred to in subsection (1) are set on the basis of a decision of the Deputy Minister's behalf.
Article 6 Aid granted to the recipient used to initiate and/or develop businesses.
CHAPTER IV the SOURCE and STATUS of AID is considered part of the source article 7 social assistance Resources in the form of financial support for the Budding Entrepreneur comes from the budget of the State Expenditures and Revenues (NATIONAL BUDGET) Ministry of cooperatives and small enterprises, and medium.
Part two Status of article 8 (1) social assistance in the form of financial support is allocated via a money transfer to the Recipient.
(2) social assistance as referred to in subsection (1) is not returned to the country.
Chapter V the REALIZATION of AID and ITS USE of article 9 (1) the realisation of aid done by following the mechanisms of financial administration of the State in accordance with the applicable provisions.
(2) the assistance received by the recipients of the aid to be used in accordance with the allocation is governed more by the rules Deputy.
CHAPTER VI REQUIREMENTS, selection, ASSIGNMENT, and obligations of the PARTICIPANTS of the PROGRAM and the RECIPIENT is considered part of the requirements of the Program participants article 10 (1) the requirements of the Program participants: a. an individual who has the potential to become a trade and/or develop business;
b. priority for never getting the help of similar capital;
c. has a seat and a clear address;
d. has a Number of tax Payer (TAX ID) that is still active;
e. have a clear form of Identity Card (KTP) Population/Surat driving permit (LICENCE)/Kartu students and others;
f. have the address of the place of business that is clear to those who already have a business;
g. certificate or Certificate of Entrepreneurship Deputy field of human resources development or from institutions/agencies that cooperate with the deputies of the field of human resources development;
h. have savings accounts still active on behalf of a personal question;
(2) further Requirements for participants social assistance programs are regulated through technical instructions set out in the regulations of the deputies.
The second part of the selection of the participants of the Program article 11 (1) Prospective Program participants may submit a letter of application for social assistance programs to become participants of the Program to the Minister through the Deputy.
(2) the filing of a petition for the social assistance program, addressed to Minister of the ditembuskan, a Deputy to the cq SEGWAY province/in and/or district/city SKPD.
(3) further Provisions on the selection set in the technical instructions set out in the regulations of the deputies.
The third part of the determination of Program participants and recipients of Assistance article 12 (1) Prospective Program participants are assigned as participants of the Program by a decision of the Deputy Minister's behalf.
(2) based on a decision of the Deputy referred to in subsection (1), the PPK establish Program participants as a Recipient.
(3) the PPK processing disbursements to Recipient in accordance with the legislation.
(4) further Provisions on the determination of Program participants and recipients of Assistance is regulated in the regulations Deputy.
The fourth part of the obligations of the participants of the Program as the recipient of Assistance Article 13 Participants of the Program that has been specified as the recipient is obligated: a. complete the requirements as set forth in article 10 to be filed as a participant in the Program;
b. apply the disbursement of aid to PPK;
c. conduct record-keeping over the acceptance of assistance funds properly;
d. be liable in full against the truth and completeness of the information, data administration provided in the stage of selection and use of funds in accordance with the program;
e. ready to accept sanctions or legal action in accordance with the provisions and regulations against untruth data and misuse of aid.
CHAPTER VII IMPLEMENTATION of the PROGRAMME and the COORDINATION of MONITORING PROGRAMS is considered part of Implementing the Programme Coordination Section 14 (1) implementation of the social assistance programs in the form of channeling support funds for Entrepreneurial Upstart is exercised by a Deputy with the other parties concerned.
(2) provision of more about coordination in the implementation of the tasks referred to subsection (1) is subject to the rule of Deputy.
The second part of article 15 Monitoring Program to speed up and simplify the implementation of the social assistance program for Budding Entrepreneurs, monitoring and evaluation was carried out jointly by the Deputy.
CHAPTER VIII TRANSFER of article 16 Deputy PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS can cancel the Program before it was designated as a Recipient and set pengalihannya to the prospective Program participants who are new to the Program Participants as defined on the basis of assessment and technical considerations.
Article 17 cancellation of Program participants as referred to in article 16, is done in a known Program participants withdrew, provide data or information that is not in fact and/or actions that violate the law.
CHAPTER IX TRANSITIONAL PROVISIONS Article 18 (1) of the recipient of the assistance program has been established before the entry into force of this regulation, still guided by the old Rules.
(2) against the potential participants of the program that is still in the process of proposal applies this rule.
CHAPTER X PROVISIONS COVER article 19 this Regulation comes into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this Ministerial Regulation with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
On the set in Jakarta on February 11, 2013 STATE MINISTER of COOPERATIVES and SMALL and MEDIUM ENTERPRISES of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, SJARIFUDDIN HASAN Enacted in Jakarta on March 7, 1995 the MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS Republic of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia