Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c51b0375b608f71313233373236.html
fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 1177, 2013 the MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE. Seed Certification. Quality Control. Plant Sago. Standard Operational Procedures.
REGULATION of the MINISTER of AGRICULTURE of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 94/OT Permentan/140/9/2013 STANDARD OPERATIONAL PROCEDURE of CERTIFICATION of SEEDS and SEED QUALITY CONTROL PLANT SAGO (Metroxylon spp.)
With the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY MINISTER of AGRICULTURE of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that the Sago is one of potential feedstocks that supports national food security and development interests sago has increased;
b. that the Sago plants seed needs increased, so that outstanding seed must be certified and conducted surveillance against the quality of the seed;
c. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a and letter b, and so the implementation of seed certification and quality control of seed plant sago can be successful with either need to set the standard Operational procedure for the certification of seeds and Seed quality control Plant Sago (Metroxylon spp.) with regulation of the Minister of agriculture;
Remember: 1. Act No. 12 of 1992 about the Cultivation System (State Gazette Number 46 in 1992, State Gazette Supplementary Number 3478);
2. Act No. 18 of 2004 concerning the estate (State Gazette Number 85 in 2004, an additional State Gazette Number 4411);
3. Government Regulation number 6 of 1995 on the protection of the plant (State Gazette No. 12 of 1995, an additional Sheet country number 3598);
4. Government Regulation Number 44 in 1995 about Perbenihan plants (State Gazette Number 85 of 1995, additional State Gazette Number 3616);
5. Presidential Decree Number 83/P in 2009 on the establishment of a United Indonesia Cabinet II;
6. Presidential regulation Number 47 in 2009 about the formation and organization of the Ministries;
7. Presidential regulation Number 24 of 2010 about the position, duties, and functions of the Ministries as well as the Organization, duties, and functions of the Echelon I Ministries;
8. Regulation of the Minister of agriculture the number 39/OT Permentan/140/8/2006 on the production, certification and release the seed of community development;
9. The decision of the Minister of agriculture Number 511/Kpts/PD 310/9/2006 about the types of Commodities in our Directorate General of Plantation Crops, Directorate General of Directorate General of food crops and Horticulture juncto Decision Minister of agriculture Number 3599/Kpts/PD 310/10/2009 regarding changes to Annex I of the decision of the Minister of agriculture Number 511/Kpts/PD 310/9/2006 about the types of Commodities in our Directorate General of Plantation Crops, Directorate General of Directorate General of food crops and Horticulture;
10. Regulation of the Minister of agriculture the number 61/OT Permentan/140/10/2010 about the Organization and the work of the Ministry of agriculture;
11. Regulation of the Minister of agriculture the number 61/OT Permentan/140/10/2011 about testing, assessment, discharge and withdrawal of Varieties;
Decide: define: REGULATION of the MINISTER of AGRICULTURE ABOUT SEED CERTIFICATION PROCEDURES of OPERATIONAL STANDARDS and QUALITY CONTROL of SEED PLANT SAGO (Metroxylon spp.).
Article 1 the standard Operational Procedure (SOP) for seed Certification and quality control of seed Plant Sago (Metroxylon spp.) as listed in Annex I up to the annex IV as part an integral part of this regulation.
Article 2 the standard Operational Procedure (SOP) for seed Certification and quality control of seed Plant Sago (Metroxylon spp.) referred to in article 1 as a reference for the Trustees of the seed plants in the implementation of seed certification and quality control of seed plant Sago.
Article 3 this Regulation comes into force on the date of promulgation. In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this Ministerial Regulation with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on 25 September 2013 INDONESIAN AGRICULTURE MINISTER SUSWONO, Enacted in Jakarta on October 2, 1995 the MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia