Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c51afd1b980bea9313233373235.html
fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 1071, 2013 the MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE. Import. Horticulture. Recommendations. Repeal.
REGULATION of the MINISTER of AGRICULTURE of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 86/Permentan/OT 140/8/2013 ABOUT HORTICULTURE PRODUCTS IMPORT RECOMMENDATIONS by the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY MINISTER of AGRICULTURE of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that the horticultural product importation in order has been assigned Minister of agriculture Regulation Number 47/Permentan/OT. 140/4/2013 about horticulture products Import Recommendations;
b. that to further simplify the process of importing horticulture products, and provide certainty in the service of the import Recommendations horticulture products, need to review the regulation of the Minister of agriculture the number 47/Permentan/OT. 140/4/2013;
Remember: 1. Act No. 16 of 1992 about the Quarantine of animals, fish, and plants (State Gazette Number 56 in 1992, an additional Sheet country number 1111);
2. Act No. 7 of 1994 about an endorsement Agreement Establishing the World Trade Organization (agreement of the establishment of the World Trade Organization) (State Gazette Number 57 in 1994, additional State Gazette Number 3564);
3. Act No. 32 of 2004 concerning regional Governments (State Gazette Number 125 of 2004, State Gazette Supplementary 4437) jis Act No. 8 of 2005 (the 2005 State Gazette Number 108, State Gazette Supplementary Number 4548) and Act No. 12 of 2008 (State Gazette Number 59 in 2008, an additional State Gazette Number 4844);
4. Act No. 13 of 2010 about Horticulture (State Gazette Number 132 in 2010, an additional State Gazette Number 5170);
5. Act No. 18 in 2012 about Food (State Gazette Number 227 by 2012, an additional State Gazette Number 5360);
6. Government Regulation Number 38 in 2007 about Government Affairs Divisions between the Government, local governance and local governance of the province, Kabupaten/Kota (State Gazette Number 82 in 2007, an additional State Gazette Number 4737);
7. Presidential Decree Number 83/P in 2009 on the establishment of a United Indonesia Cabinet II;
8. Presidential Decree Number 47 in 2009 about the formation and Organization of the Ministry as amended Presidential regulation Number 76 in 2011 about changes to the presidential regulation Number 47 in 2009 about the formation and organization of the Ministries;
9. Presidential regulation Number 24 of 2010 about the position, duties and functions of the Ministries as well as the Organization, duties and functions of the Echelon I Ministries;
10. Regulation of the Minister of agriculture the number 37/KPTS/HK. 060/1/2006 concerning technical requirements for Plant Quarantine Act and the infusion of fruits and/or vegetables fresh fruit into the territory of the Republic of Indonesia, juncto Rule Minister of agriculture Number 89/OT Permentan/140/12/2011;
11. Regulation of the Minister of agriculture the number 61/OT Permentan/140/10/2010 about the Organization and the work of the Ministry of agriculture;
12. Regulation of the Minister of agriculture Number 90/OT Permentan/140/12/2011 about the Plant Quarantine Act and the Requirements for the Incorporation of the results of the plant Life in the form of Fresh Bulbs of vegetables into the territory of the Republic of Indonesia, Agricultural Minister Regulation Number juncto 16/Permentan/OT. 140/3/2012;
13. Regulation of the Minister of agriculture the number 88/Permentan/PP. 340/12/2011 about the supervision of food security Against Income and expenditure of fresh Food Plant of origin; and 14. Regulation of the Minister of agriculture 94/OT Permentan/140/12/2011 Income and expenses on a carrier Medium animal disease quarantine and Plant Quarantine Organisms Penggangu;
Notice: the results of the Coordination meeting of the limited field of economy of 27 August 2013 Policy related food products, beef, Horticulture and others (letter Number S-169/m. EKON/08/2013 date 27 August 2013);
Decide: define: REGULATION of the MINISTER of AGRICULTURE HORTICULTURAL PRODUCTS IMPORT RECOMMENDATIONS ABOUT.
CHAPTER I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1 In this regulation, the definition of: 1. Imports of Products embodying activities are a series of Horticultural horticulture products from foreign countries into the territory of the Republic of Indonesia customs.
2. The place of Incorporation is a sea port and an airport designated by the Minister as the site of infusion.
3. Horticultural Products are all results that come from horticultural plants still fresh or processed.
4. Import the horticulture products Recommendations hereafter RIPH is a letter issued by the Secretary of agriculture or the designated officials and is a requirement of the publication of the import Approval.
5. is all Horticultural activities to produce and/or hosts services related to horticulture.
6. Importers of Horticultural product manufacturers, hereinafter referred to as IP-Horticultural Products are industrial enterprises that use Horticulture as a raw material or ingredients helper on the production process itself and does not trade or memindahtangankan to the other party.
7. The importer Listed horticulture products, hereinafter called IT horticulture products is a company that performs the import of horticulture products for the purposes of business activity with the trade and/or memindahtangankan to the other party.
8. The Director General is the Director General of Processing and marketing of agricultural output, the Ministry of agriculture.
Article 2 this regulation is intended as a basis for the law in publishing the RIPH to become the issue of the import approval requirements.
Article 3 this regulation aims to: a. enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the management of horticultural product imports; and b. provide certainty in the service of publishing the RIPH.
CHAPTER II REQUIREMENTS and PROCEDURES for the ISSUANCE and the RECOMMENDATION is considered part of the HORTICULTURAL PRODUCT IMPORTS General article 4 (1) Horticultural Products Import is performed by the importer after import approval from the Secretary of Commerce or designated officials.
(2) approval of import as referred to in paragraph (1) was published after gaining RIPH from Minister of agriculture.
Article 5 (1) horticultural products Import is done outside of the period before the mast, mast and after harvesting the Kingdom within a certain period.
(2) the period of time referred to in subsection (1) is designated by the Minister of agriculture and was delivered to the Secretary of Commerce.
(3) horticultural products import Time as referred to in subsection (1) does not apply to horticultural products chilli and onions fresh for consumption.
(4) the giving of fresh horticultural products RIPH to consumption in the form of red pepper and Red Onion is based on statutes, the price of reference from the Minister of Commerce.
Article 6 (1) the publication of the RIPH as referred to in article 4 paragraph (2) its implementation delegated to the Director General on behalf of the Minister of agriculture.
(2) the RIPH as referred to in subsection (1) is published in the form of the letter appropriate format-1, format, format-3 and/or 4-format as listed in Annex I which is part an integral part of this regulation.
(3) the RIPH contains: a. the number RIPH;
b. the name and address of the company;
c. name and address of the principal Director of the company;
d. number and date of letter petition;
e. the product name;
f. post tariff/HS Horticulture;
g. country of origin;
h. industrial location (for the industry); and i. the place of incorporation.
(4) the RIPH as referred to in paragraph (2) is an attachment that is inseparable with the approval of the import.
Article 7 (1) horticultural Products may be given fresh horticultural products include RIPH to fresh consumption, industrial raw material, processed for industrial raw materials and processed for consumption, as contained in annex II that is part an integral part of this regulation.
(2) Horticultural Products as referred to in subsection (1) must meet the requirements for the consumption of food safety are governed by its own Rules.
The second part of the requirement of the publication of the Recommendations the import of Horticulture article 8 (1) the administrative requirements are published with the RIPH as follows: a. for the consumption of fresh horticultural Products include:-photo copy IT horticulture products from the Ministry of trade;
-Copy the numeric Identifier General importers (API-U); and statements did not include horticultural products that exceed 6 (six) months after harvest.
b. fresh horticultural Products and processed for industrial raw material includes: technical consideration of the letters, the location of industry, and the industrial capacity of the Ministry of industry;
-copy the numeric Identifier Importer Manufacturer (API-P).
c. processed horticultural Products for consumption include:-photo copy IT horticulture products from the Ministry of trade;
-Letter of approval of the income from the food and drug Supervisory Agency; and-copy Number Identifier General importers (API-U).
(2) the publication of the RIPH to fresh produce for consumption in addition to meet the requirements of Administration referred to in subsection (1) must be equipped with a technical requirements as follows: a. a description of the garden/farm business registration or certificate application of Cultivating the good (Good Agriculture Practices/GAP);
b. registration Ward pascapanen (packing house) issued by the authorized agency of the country of origin;
c. statement has the means of storage and distribution of horticultural products to suit the character and type of product;
d. conformity capacity storage shed; and e. description of the distribution plan according to time and area (County/City).
(3) the technical requirements referred to in paragraph (2) letter a and b was translated into Indonesian Language.
The Third Part
The procedures for the issuance of the import Recommendations horticulture products article 9 (1) the publication of the application made on the basis of the RIPH applicant.
(2) the Application referred to in subsection (1) comes information: a. the name of the product;
b. postal tariff/HS Horticulture;
c. the time of incorporation;
d. country of origin; and e. the place of incorporation.
Article 10 (1) of the petition to obtain the RIPH can only be accessed by electronic system online through the web portal.
(2) web Portal referred to in subsection (1) is a web based application developed for the service of publishing RIPH.
Article 11 (1) in the event of a State of force (force majeur situations) that resulted in the online system is not working, the filing of a petition the RIPH manually can be done at the latest at the end of the date of service of the RIPH.
(2) the State of the force (force majeur situations) as referred to in subsection (1) is expressed with the certificate of authority.
Article 12 (1) the Director General upon receipt of the application referred to in article 9 paragraph (1) within a period of not longer than 7 (seven) working days have finished checking the completeness of the RIPH requirements referred to in article 8.
(2) if the results of the examination of the documents revealed a complete, can be published RIPH.
(3) if the document is declared pemeriksanaan result is incomplete, the document is returned.
Article 13 (1) the RIPH in one year were issued 2 (two) times that are valid for the period of January to June and July to December.
(2) service of the RIPH referred to in subsection (1) for the period January to June, with the filing of the petition was opened during the 15 working days starting early November the previous year, and for the period of July to December, with the filing of the petition was opened during the 15 working days starting early may in the current year.
(3) horticultural products fresh RIPH to industrial raw material, processed for industrial raw materials, and processed for consumption issued one (1) times within 1 (one) for a period of one (1) company.
(4) the service of RIPH referred to in subsection (1) does not apply to fresh horticultural products for consumption in the form of chilies and shallots as stipulated in article 5 paragraph (3) and subsection (4).
Article 14 in the case of documents the administrative requirements or technical requirements referred to in article 8, be penalized not given RIPH within a period of one year.
CHAPTER III TRANSITIONAL PROVISIONS Article 15 RIPH published and still in force prior to the promulgation of these regulations, it was still in effect.
CHAPTER IV CLOSING PROVISIONS article 16 with the entry into force of this regulation, a regulation of the Minister of agriculture the number 47/Permentan/OT. 140/4/2013 revoked and declared inapplicable.
Article 17 this Ministerial Regulation comes into force on the date of promulgation.
So everyone knows, this Ministerial Regulation enacted by its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on 30 August 2013 AGRICULTURE MINISTER SUSWONO enactment of the Republic of INDONESIA, in Jakarta on September 2, 2013 the MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN Attachment: bn1071-2013 fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia