Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c50d94ac080833b313233313235.html
BN 1296-2013 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 1296, 2013 the MINISTRY OF TRANSPORTATION. Air Freight. Pioneer. Rate. Repeal.
REGULATION of the MINISTER of TRANSPORT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER PM 87 2013 ABOUT PIONEERING AIR TRANSPORT TARIFFS by 2013 with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY MINISTER of TRANSPORT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that in order to improve smoothness and continuity services pioneering air transport as well as the development of social conditions in the community, need to revisit the pioneering air transport tariffs as set forth in the regulation of the Minister of transportation Number am 44 year 2012;
b. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a, the need to establish Regulations the Minister of transportation of the pioneering air transport Tariffs by 2013;
Remember: 1. Act No. 1 of 2009 about the flight (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 1 in 2009, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4956);
2. Government Regulation Number 40 in 1995 on air transport (State agencies of the Republic of Indonesia Number 68 in 1995, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3626), as amended by regulation of the Government No. 3 of 2000 (State Gazette number 7 in 2000, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3925);
3. Presidential regulation Number 47 in 2009 about the formation and organization of the Ministries as amended Presidential regulation Number 55 by 2013;
4. Presidential regulation Number 24 of 2010 about the position, duties, and functions of the Ministries as well as the Organization, duties, and functions of the Echelon I Ministries as amended last presidential regulation Number 38 by 2013;
5. Regulation of the Minister of transportation KM Number 25 in 2008 about the Organization of air transport;
6. Regulation of the Minister of transportation Number KM 60 of 2010 about the Organization and the work of the Ministry of transportation;
Decide: define: REGULATION of the MINISTER of TRANSPORTATION of the PIONEERING AIR TRANSPORT TARIFFS by 2013.
Article 1 (1) the pioneering air transport Tariffs for freight transport and passenger transport are defined as listed in the annex to this regulation and are part of which is inseparable from the regulation of the Minister.
(2) the price of the pioneering air transport as referred to in paragraph (1) do not include value added tax (VAT), mandatory dues Fund insured accident passengers from PT. (Persero) Asuransi Jasa Raharja, and Loss rates of passenger aircraft services (PJP2U).
Article 2 (1) of the Directorate General of Air Transportation do calculations for the determination of the price of the pioneering air transport on routes that were served on a cost of principal operations of aircraft and purchasing power.
(2) the pioneering air transport Fares on the routes referred to in paragraph (1) proposed by the Director General of Air Transportation to the Minister of transport for approval.
Article 3 (1) the levy value added tax (VAT), mandatory dues Fund insured accident passengers from PT. (Persero) Asuransi Jasa Raharja and Loss rates of passenger aircraft services (PJP2U) as stipulated in article 1 paragraph (2) are subject to appropriate regulations.
(2) other Charges referred to in subsection (1) to be associated with the pioneering air transport tariffs, Transport Minister subject to approval.
Article 4 (1) selling price of tickets for infants (infant) of 10% (ten percent).
(2) baby referred to in subsection (1), namely people who are less than 2 (two) years.
Article 5 (1) a pioneering air transport Fares have not been established by the Minister of transport on a fiscal year running, based on the rates set out in the previous year.
(2) if there is a new route and the pioneering air transport fares have not been set out in the regulations of the Minister, the Directorate General of Air Transportation may impose temporary tariff duration ends up with the Rules set out in the Minister of transport.
Article 6 the Director General to conduct surveillance against the implementation of the regulation of the Minister.
Article 7 at the time these regulations come into force, then Transport Minister Regulation Number am 44 year 2012 about the pioneering air transport Tariffs by 2012 was revoked and declared inapplicable.
Article 8 this Ministerial Regulation comes into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this Ministerial Regulation with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on 1 November 2013 TRANSPORT MINISTER of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, e. e. MANGINDAAN Enacted in Jakarta on November 6, 1995 the MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN Attachment: bn1296-2013 fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia