Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c50d72ac440bc61313233313231.html
BN 534-2013 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 513, 2013 the MINISTRY OF TRANSPORTATION of the safety of civil aviation. Telecommunications Service. Changes.
REGULATION of the MINISTER of TRANSPORT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER PM 29 2013 ABOUT CHANGES to the REGULATION of the MINISTER of TRANSPORTATION NUMBER am 57 year 2011 ABOUT the CIVIL AVIATION SAFETY REGULATIONS SECTION 171 (CIVIL AVIATION SAFETY REGULATION PART 171) of the TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICE PROVIDERS of AVIATION (AERONAUTICAL TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICE PROVIDER) with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY MINISTER of TRANSPORT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that Section 301 of the Act No. 1 of 2009 about Flight mandate Ordinances and procedures , operation, maintenance, calibration and implementation of administrative sanctions imposition is governed more by ministerial regulation;
b. that the on-site navigation flights operated flight navigation services for mandatory calibrated periodically to keep be eligible operations;
c. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a and letter b, need to establish the regulation of the Minister of transport regarding the changes to the regulation of the Minister of transportation Number am 57 year 2011 about the civil aviation safety regulations Section 171 (Civil Aviation Safety Regulation Part 171) of the Telecommunications Service Providers of aviation (Aeronautical Telecommunication Service Provider);
Remember: 1. Act No. 1 of 2009 about the flight (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 1 in 2009, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4956);
2. Government Regulation number 3 of 2001 about Aviation Security and safety (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia year 2001 number 9, an additional Sheet country number 4967);
3. Presidential regulation Number 47 in 2009 on the establishment of the Organization of Ministries as amended last presidential regulation Number 91 in 2010;
4. Presidential regulation Number 24 of 2010 about the position, duties and functions of the Ministries as well as the Composition, organization, duties and functions of the Echelon I Ministries as amended last presidential regulation Number 92 in 2010;
5. Regulation of the Minister of transportation Number KM 60 of 2010 about the organizational structure and the work of the Ministry of transportation;
Decide: define: REGULATION of the MINISTER of TRANSPORT REGARDING the CHANGES to the REGULATION of the MINISTER of TRANSPORTATION NUMBER am 57 year 2011 ABOUT the CIVIL AVIATION SAFETY REGULATIONS SECTION 171 (CIVIL AVIATION SAFETY REGULATION PART 171) of the TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICE PROVIDERS of AVIATION (AERONAUTICAL TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICE PROVIDER).
Article I some provisions in the regulations the Minister of transportation Number am 57 year 2011 about the civil aviation safety regulations Section 171 (Civil Aviation Safety Regulation Part 171) Of the Telecommunications Service Providers of aviation (Aeronautical Telecommunication Service Provider), amended as follows: 1. In between the number 3 and number 4 Part 171,005 sub section a pasted one (1) digit, i.e., number 3a, so 171,005 a Part reads as follows : 171,005 a. This section contains a sub (This Part sets out): 1. the requirements of the telecommunications service providers as the flight of a satellite and ground-based (the requirements for a satellite and ground-based aeronautical telecommunication service provider);
2. the requirements of the operation and maintenance of telecommunications service providers of aviation and ground-based satellite (the requirements for the operation and maintenance of aeronautical telecommunication service providers those services);
3. certificate issuance requirements of telecommunication facilities as part of the aviation service providers (the requirement for issuance certificate of aeronautical telecommunication facilities as a service provider);
3. apersyaratan publication of a certificate of calibration flight navigation facilities providers; and (the requirement for certificate issuance of flight inspection providers; and) 4. Directorate General Administration Regulations for the management of the telecommunications service providers as the flight of a satellite and ground-based (certain administrative rules relating to DGCA in its administration as a provider of those services of this Part).
2. The provisions of Section 171,010 is added to the definition of Calibration On-site Organizer Navigation flight, which reads as follows: calibration flight navigation facilities Providers is the Government and/or obtain a certificate of legal entity to hold the calibration of navigation facilities flight (Flight Inspection Service Providers means the government and/or legal body that hold a certificate to perform flight inspection for air navigation facilities).
3. The provisions of Section 171,055 of the calibration flight (Flight Inspection) and testing on the ground (Ground Inspection), added the letter c and the letter d is new, so that Section 171,055 reads as follows: 171,055 Calibration flight (flight inspection) and testing on the ground (ground inspection) (Flight Inspection and Ground Inspection) a. mandatory Service Providers perform a calibration test flight and on the ground with reference to legislation, to know the performance of the equipment or facility and his supporters (A service provider must perform a flight inspection and ground inspection to test the performance of facility or equipment).
b. Service Providers perform calibration flights and tests on the ground to pay attention to the following matters (The provider perform flight inspection and ground inspection with should pay attention to the following matters): 1. take a certain time to do flight testing and calibration on the ground as well as to report to the unit if it will interfere with the AIS service (A reasonable time to perform flight inspection and ground inspection and tells AIS if it will disrupt the service);
2. at the time of calibration of the test flight and on the ground, organizers of the Ministry is obligated to inform you that the transmission transmission identified as a test (on test) (At the time of flight inspection and ground inspection, service providers must inform that the transmission was identified the U.S. test transmissions).
c. Calibration flight navigation facilities conducted by organizers of the calibration flight navigation facilities have earned a certificate from the Director-General (Flight inspection must be perform by certified flight inspection service provider).
d. Setting of certification calibration flight navigation facilities providers is regulated more by regulation Director General (Further provisions regarding certification of flight inspection service provider shall be regulated under Decree Genderal Directorate).
Article II Regulations went into effect this Meteri on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of regulations the Minister of transportation is by its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on 28 March 2013 TRANSPORT MINISTER of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, e. e. MANGINDAAN Enacted in Jakarta on April 1, 2013, the MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia