Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c50e3455020b02e313233313432.html
fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 1522,2013 the MINISTRY OF TRANSPORTATION. The Port Of Makassar. South Sulawesi. The Master Plan.
REGULATION of the MINISTER of TRANSPORT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER PM 92 2013 ABOUT MASTER PLAN of the PORT of MAKASSAR of SOUTH SULAWESI PROVINCE with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY MINISTER of TRANSPORT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that based on Act No. 17 of 2008 about the cruise and the Government Regulation Number 61 in 2009 about the Kepelabuhanan, for the benefit of the Organization of the port and provide guidance in the development and the development of ports, organizers devised a mandatory port master plan of the port;
b. that the port master plan referred to in letter a, established by the Minister of transport to the main port and the port collecting after obtaining a recommendation from the Governor and Regent/Mayor;
c. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a and letter b, need to establish the regulation of the Minister of transportation of the Makassar Port master plan;
Remember: 1. Law Number 32 of 2004 concerning Regional Government (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 125 of 2004, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4437);
2. Act No. 26 of 2007 concerning Spatial (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 68 in 2007, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4725);
3. Act No. 17 of 2008 about the voyage (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia in 2008, an additional 64 Sheet Number country number 4849);
4. Law Number 32 year 2009 on the protection and management of Environment (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 140 in 2009, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5059);
5. Government Regulation Number 61 in 2009 about the Kepelabuhanan (State Gazette Number 151 in 2009, an additional State Gazette Number 5070);
6. Government Regulation number 5 in 2010 of Kenavigasian (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 8 in 2010, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5093);
7. Government Regulation Number 20 of 2010 on waters Transport (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 26 of 2010, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5108) as amended by the Government Regulation number 22 in 2011 (the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 43 in 2011, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5208);
8. Government Regulation Number 21 of 2010 on the protection of the maritime Environment (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 27 of 2010, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5109);
9. Presidential regulation Number 47 in 2009 about the formation and organization of the Ministries as amended several times, the last presidential regulation Number 55 by 2013;
10. Presidential regulation Number 24 of 2010 about the position, duties, and functions of the Ministries as well as the Organization, duties, and functions of the Echelon I Ministries as amended several times, the last presidential regulation Number 56 by 2013;
11. The decision of the Minister of transportation KM Number 54 in 2002 about the Organization of sea ports;
12. Regulation of the Minister of transportation KM Number 31 in 2006 about the guidelines and the planning process in the Environment Ministry of transportation;
13. The regulation of the Minister of transportation Number am 34 year 2012 about the Organization and governance of the main Kesyahbandaran Office Work;
14. Regulation of the Minister of transport of PM Number 35 in 2012 about the Organization and the Work of the Office of the main Port Authorities;
15. Regulation of the Minister of transportation Number am 36 year 2012 about the Organization and the Work of the Office of the Port Authority and Kesyahbandaran;
Notice: 1. the letter of the Director General of Sea Transportation Number PP. 001/1/11/DJPL-13 February 12, 2013 subject determination of Makassar Port master plan;
2. letter of South Sulawesi Governor Number 552.3/3576/HUB on 13 June 2012 subject Recommendations Completion Port Garongkong;
3. letter of Regent Barru Number 518/SK/VI/12 2012 June 2012 about the completion of the construction of the port of Barru Regency Garongkong South Sulawesi t. A 2013;
4. Makassar Mayor letter Number 551.43/943/BPD/VIII/2012 13 August 2012 subject Support the development plan of Makassar New Port;
5. letter of Regent Takalar Number 005/2911/General November 1, 2012 subject Recommendations development plan of the port Boddia Galesong Takalar Regency;
Decide: define: REGULATION of the MINISTER of TRANSPORT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA on the MASTER PLAN of the PORT of MAKASSAR of SOUTH SULAWESI PROVINCE.
CHAPTER I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1 in this rule is: 1. The port is made up of land and/or waters with a certain boundaries as the place of the activity of Government and business activities to be used as a place to ship lean, up and down passengers and/or loading and unloading goods, such as terminals and berths vessels equipped with the safety and security of shipping and ancillary activities of the port as well as the place of displacement of intra-and antarmoda transport.
2. Kepelabuhanan is everything to do with the exercise of the functions of the port to support smooth, security, and order flow of traffic of ships, passengers, and/or goods, the safety and security of the sail, where the transfer of intra and/or between modes and encourage national and regional economy by remaining attentive to the spatial locality.
3. The master plan of the port of Makassar hereinafter referred to as the master plan is the construction of the port of Makassar guidelines that include the overall needs and use of land and waters for kepelabuhanan activities and activities supporting the port by considering the technical aspects of security, defence, Social Affairs, culture and other related aspects.
4. Plan of the tread is the process of master plan of the port of Makassar which includes the design of the layout of the Harbour that is technically and conceptually, perpetakan every time they saw the function of land, buildings and technical plans of every element which is equipped with the technical conception of buildings, facilities and infrastructure.
5. A detailed Technical Plan is the elaboration of a detailed plan of the tread as the basis of Makassar Port development activities that include images and technical specifications of the buildings, facilities and infrastructure including building structures and material.
6. The Director-General is the Director General of Sea Transportation.
CHAPTER II ORGANIZATION of the ACTIVITIES of the article 2 (1) to organize the activities kepelabuhanan in the port of Makassar which include kepelabuhanan services, implementation of economic activity, and the other Government as well as development land area required covering an area of 311.48 Ha and the area of the waters of an area 44,843 Ha.
(2) land area Requirement referred to subsection (1), consisting of: a. the needs of Mainland Ports of Makassar acreage covering 236.35 Ha consists of: 1. existing facilities covering 119.3 Ha;
2. terminal petikemas m2 106 Ha;
3. ro-ro termnal acre 5.8 Ha;
4. Makassar Pier New Port area of 5.25 Ha;
b. the needs of the Mainland area of the port of acre 69.55 Garongkong Ha consists of: 1. liquid bulk area of 10 Ha;
2. dry bulk acre acreage Ha;
3. reserve area covering an area of 38 Ha;
4. Office of the port area covering an area of 4 Ha;
5. the trestle desk is 0.55 acre Ha;
6. the dock area of 2 Ha.
c. Inland Port area needs Boddia/m2 Galesong 5.58 Ha consists of: 1. a heap of soil covering 4.48 Ha;
2. the dock area of 0.08 Ha;
3. passenger terminal area of 0.6 Ha;
4. cruise terminal area of 0.3 Ha;
5. port supporting facilities covering 0.1 Ha;
6. the trestle desk is 0.01 m2 Ha;
7. causeway 0.01 m2 Ha.
(3) the needs of the area's waterways as referred to in subsection (1) consists of: a. waters of Makassar Port area needs covering 40,325 Ha;
b. the needs of the area of the waters of the port of acre Garongkong 2.099 Ha;
c. Boddia Harbor waters area needs covering 2,419 Ha.
Article 3 Limits the land needs of the Mainland and the area of the waters referred to in article 2, illustrated by the line joining the points coordinates as noted in Document attachments are an integral part of the regulation of the Minister of transportation.
CHAPTER III CONSTRUCTION of FACILITIES and the DEVELOPMENT of article 4 (1) development plan and development of Makassar port facilities to meet the needs of service kepelabuhanan is done based on the development of sea transport, as follows: a. short, from 2013 to 2017 dengantahun;
b. medium-term from 2013 to 2022, dengantahun;
c. a long period, from 2013 to 2032 dengantahun; with the details as listed in the annex which is an integral part of that part of the regulation of the Minister of transport.
(2) the Makassar port facilities are planned to be built and developed as intended in paragraph (1), listed in the annex to Documents that are part an integral part of the regulation of the Minister of transportation.
Article 5 the plan Footprint and plans Detailed Techniques for the implementation of the construction and development of port facilities endorsed by the Director-General.
Article 6 the construction and development of port facilities was carried out taking into account the priority needs and the ability of funding in accordance with the legislation.
Article 7 implementation of the reconstruction and development of port facilities as referred to in article 4, it is required to consider environmental aspects, be preceded by an environmental study.
CHAPTER IV USE And LAND USE
Article 8 use of Plan and land use for the purpose of improving the services kepelabuhanan services, implementation of the activities of the Government and the other economic activities as well as the development of the port of Makassar as listed in the annex which is an integral part of that part of the regulation of the Minister of transport.
Article 9 in respect of use and land use as stipulated in article 8 contained the area of the other party, its utilization should be based on the provisions of the applicable legislation.
Article 10 the Director General to conduct surveillance against the implementation of the regulation of the Minister of transport.
Chapter V CLOSING PROVISIONS article 11 regulation of the Minister of transportation is starting to take effect on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of regulations the Minister of transportation is by its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on 11 December 2013 TRANSPORT MINISTER of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, E.E. MANGINDAAN Enacted in Jakarta on 20 December 2013 MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN Attachment: bn1522-2013 fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia