Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c51027989609318313233323334.html
fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 1179, 2013 the MINISTRY of public works. Competence. Experts. Skilled. Construction Services. Requirements.
REGULATION of the MINISTER of PUBLIC WORKS of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA number 09/PRT/M/2013 of the REQUIREMENTS of COMPETENCE for SUBKUALIFIKASI EXPERTS and SKILLED CONSTRUCTION SERVICES FIELD with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY MINISTER of PUBLIC WORKS of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: that to carry out the mandate of Article 8 c of paragraph (6) the Government Regulation number 04 of 2010 about change Over Government Regulation Number 28 in 2000 about the efforts and role of Community Construction need to specify the Regulations, Minister of public works of the requirements of competence for Subkualifikasi Experts and Skilled Field construction services;
Remember: 1. Government Regulation Number 28 in 2000 about the efforts and roles of the construction services Society (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia year 2000 Number 63 Additional State Gazette Number 4099), as last amended by regulation of the Government Number 92 in 2010 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia year 2010 Number 157);
2. Government Regulation number 30 in 2000 on the Organization of construction of construction service (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia year 2000 Number of additional sheets of 65 state number 3957);
3. Government Regulation Number 31 in 2006 about the national job training System (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 67 in 2006, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4637);
4. Presidential regulation Number 47 in 2009 about the formation and organization of the Ministries as amended last time presidential regulation Number 91 in 2011 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 141 in 2011);
5. Presidential regulation Number 24 of 2010 about the position, duties and functions of the Ministries as well as the Organization, duties, and functions of the Echelon I Ministries;
6. Presidential Regulation number 8 in 2012 about National Qualification Framework for Indonesia (the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 24 of 2012);
7. The decision of the President of the Republic of Indonesia Number 84/P in 2009;
8. Regulation of the Minister of the PU number 08/PRT/M/2010 about the Organization and the Work of the Ministry of public works;
Decide: define: REGULATION of the MINISTER of PUBLIC WORKS of the REQUIREMENTS of COMPETENCE for SUBKUALIFIKASI EXPERTS and SKILLED FIELD CONSTRUCTION SERVICES.
CHAPTER I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1 In this regulation of the Minister, is: 1. Indonesia's National Qualifications Framework, hereinafter abbreviated KKNI, is penjenjangan framework qualifications competencies can grouping, menyetarakan, and integrating between the education and training field work as well as work experience in order granting recognition of competencies work in accordance with the structure of jobs in different sectors.
2. The competence of the National Employment Standards Indonesia which further abbreviated as SKKNI is the formula's ability to work covers aspects of knowledge, skills and/or expertise as well as the attitude of work relevant to the implementation of the duties and terms of Office set out in accordance with the provisions of the legislation.
3. Qualifying is the classification profession and expertise work or individual people job skills in the field of construction service according to the level of competence and skill depth/professions and expertise or skills.
4. Subkualifikasi is part of the classification of professions and job skill or individual people job skills in the field of construction service according to the level of competence and skill depth/professions and expertise or skills.
5. The profession is the field work that has specific competence that is recognized by the public.
6. The certificate is a proof of competence and recognition of the ability of the profession work skills and job skills of the person, the individual in the field of construction services according to scientific discipline and/or particular skills and/or expertise and/or of certain functionality.
7. Education requirements are a minimum of education which must be owned by someone and evidenced by diplomas from institutions of formal education.
8. minimum experience Requirements experience is doing the work in a particular field and a certain period intensively which produce competence.
9. Vocational Requirements are competence-based minimum work competence already has been taken by a person so that person has working ability mastery includes knowledge, skills and attitudes appropriate standards set forth in the workplace.
Article 2 (1) of the regulation the Minister is intended as a reference in the issuance of a certificate of expertise and Skills Certificate by Development construction service.
(2) the Ministerial Regulation aims to: a. the alignment settings subkualifikasi experts and skilled field construction services to National Qualification Framework with Indonesia, and b. Determination of competency requirements subkualifikasi experts and skilled personnel in accordance with the scope of construction works from each subkualifikasi.
Article 3 Scope of the Regulations the Minister include the alignment of subkualifikasi experts and skilled field construction services as well as the competency requirements of each subkualifikasi.
Article 4 (1) an individual Person which provides construction services or an individual employed by a business entity that provides services construction services must have an appropriate level of qualification certificates.
(2) the level of the qualifications referred to in subsection (1) include the following: a. the experts; and b. skilled.
(3) the qualifications of the experts referred to in paragraph (2) letter a consists of: a. young;
b. associate; and c. main.
(4) the qualifications of skilled personnel as referred to in paragraph (2) letter b consists of: a. three classes;
b. second class; and c. class one.
Article 5 (1) of competence Requirements for each level of the qualifications of the experts and skilled as referred to in article 4 paragraph (3) and paragraph (4) composed of: a. General requirements; and b. Special requirements.
(2) details the General requirements as referred to in paragraph (1) letter a, listed in Annex I which is the part that is an integral part of this regulation of the Minister.
(3) special requirements as referred to in paragraph (1) letter b composed of education requirements, the requirements of the experience, and the requirements of the Polytechnic.
(4) details of specific requirements, as referred to in paragraph (1) letter b, listed in annex II which are the parts that are not an integral part of the regulation of the Minister.
Article 6 (1) of competence national working Standards Throughout Indonesia field construction services which have been published before the entry into force of this regulation of the Minister the adjustment must be carried out in accordance with the ministerial regulation is at least 1 (one) year after the Ministerial Regulation was enacted.
(2) implementation of issuance of the certificate or certificate of construction skills expertise should already refer to this Ministerial Regulation no later than October 1, 2013.
Article 7 this Ministerial Regulation comes into force on the date of promulgation. In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this Ministerial Regulation with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on 9 September 2013 INDONESIAN MINISTER of PUBLIC WORKS, DJOKO KIRMANTO Enacted in Jakarta on October 2, 1995 the MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia