Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c513493e04097f1313233333538.html
bn64-2013 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 64, the DOMESTICATION of MINISTERIAL REGULATION 2013 STATE APPARATUS and the REFORM of the BUREAUCRACY of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 62 in 2011 ABOUT the EMPLOYEE SELECTION GUIDELINES FOR PROMOTION on the LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY the MINISTER FOR ADMINISTRATIVE REFORM of the STATE APPARATUS and the BUREAUCRACY of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that in order to realize the human resources Reform in the law enforcement agencies who have integrity , advanced training, performance, accountability, and professional needs to be done for the promotion of employee selection in a transparent, objective, accountable and KKN-free;
b. that based on considerations as referred to in letters a need to set a regulation of the Minister of State for Administrative Reform and reform of the Bureaucracy about the Employee Selection Guidelines for promotion on the law enforcement agencies;
Remember: 1. Article 4 paragraph (1) of the Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia in 1945.
2. Act No. 8 of 1974 about Staffing issues (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 55 in 1974, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3026), as amended by Act No. 43 of 1999 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia year 1999 Number 169, additional sheets of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3890).
3. Act No. 14 of 1985 on the Supreme Court (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 73 in 1985, additional State Gazette Number 3316), as last amended by Act No. 3 of 2009 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia year 2009 number 3, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4958).
4. Law Law No. 5 of 1986 on The Judiciary of the State (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 77 in 1986, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3344), as last amended by Act No. 51 of 2009 about the second amendment in the law No. 5 of 1986 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 160 in 2009, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5334).
5. Act No. 2 of 2002 on the police force of the Republic of Indonesia (the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 2, 2002 an additional Sheet of the Republic Indonesia 4168).
6. the law of 24 December 2003 on the Constitutional Court (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 98 in 2003, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4401), as amended by Act No. 8 of 2011 (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 70 in 2011, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5226).
7. Act No. 16 of 2004 about the Kejaksaaan of the Republic of Indonesia (the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 67 in 2004, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4401).
8. Act No. 48 in 2009 about the Power of Justice (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia year 2009 Number 157, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5076);
DECIDING Set: the REGULATION of the MINISTER of STATE for ADMINISTRATIVE REFORM and REFORM of the BUREAUCRACY ABOUT the SELECTION of EMPLOYEES for PROMOTION in ENVIRONMENTAL LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES.
CHAPTER I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1 In this regulation, the definition of: 1. The promotion is the appointment and placement of an employee in a position in law enforcement agencies.
2. the structural Position is the position that shows the tasks, responsibilities, authority, and rights of a civil servant in order to lead a unit of the organization. 3. the term of Office of certain functional is a functional and functional Office.
4. The position of certain Functional is a post dated credit as set forth in the legislation.
5. Officials of the Pembina Personnel were referred to in the regulations governing the authority of appointment, transfer and dismissal of employees.
6. Competence and ability are characteristics shared by employees in the law enforcement agencies in the form of knowledge, skills, and attitudes required in the execution of the duties of his Office.
7. the managerial Competencies are abilities and characteristics of officials in law enforcement agencies is required in the execution of the duties of the position in the lead units of the organization.
8. Competency is a competency which is required by any official law enforcement agency in accordance with the field work that became its responsibility.
9. the Assessment Center is a method to assess the competence of employees in dealing with tasks and responsibilities in the future through a variety of working behavior simulation to measure the ability of an employee (asesi) as compared to the requirements of the position.
10. Psikometri is one of the test kits to be used in the Assessment Center which is a psychological examination procedures to measure the potential behavioral tendencies and owned employees can serve as one of the tools of prediction for the success of employees in carrying out a job.
11. Law enforcement agencies are Police, Ministry of Justice and human rights and the Supreme Court article 2 principles of recruitment officers in environmental law enforcement agencies include: a. clean;
d. objective; and e. legal.
Article 3 the purpose of the establishment of guidelines for the selection of employees for promotion in the law enforcement agencies to: a. Obtain officials at law enforcement agencies who have integrity, competency based, performance, accountability, and professional.
b. Embodies objectivity in the selection of employees for promotion in law enforcement agencies.
Article 4 scope of employee selection settings for promotion in law enforcement agencies include the employees and officials of law enforcement agencies in the process of his appointment being the authority of the President and officials of the staffing Agencies as well as the Builder of other officials who have the authority to promote corporate environmental officials at law enforcement agencies.
CHAPTER III PROMOTION section of the Union announcement article 5 (1) a law enforcement agency is obliged to announce the Office remained vacant in its environment.
(2) the announcement referred to in paragraph (1) established by Decree the acting Staffing Builder law enforcement agency with copy Minister utilization of State apparatus and reform the bureaucracy.
(3) the announcement referred to in paragraph (2) was performed publicly at least through the website of the agency concerned.
The second element of article 6 Selection the selection of employees for promotion in law enforcement agencies based on the requirements of the Administration and competence.
Article 7 (1) the Administrative Requirements, among others consist of: a. the assessment of rank, according to the requirements set out in the regulations;
b. formal education, according to the qualifications of each term set by law enforcement agencies;
c. work achievement 2 (two) years past every element of the lowest value;
d. working experience, according to the requirements of the position and the required characteristics of a position for a law enforcement agency;
e. award ever obtained by the employee;
f. discipline, as provided for in the regulations;
g. age, as provided for in the regulations;
h. education and training required for the position;
i. health, health condition of the employee who will be in his suit the doctor affidavits.
(2) the competence Requirements consist of: a. the managerial Competencies that include: 1) the ability to manage human resources;
2) Ability to manage work;
3) Characteristics of individuals; and 4) thinking ability, b. Competence fields.
Article 8 each law enforcement agency can increase or decrease the requirements stipulated in article 6 according to the characteristics and needs of their respective law enforcement agencies.
The third part of article 9 Selection procedures for the selection of the Administration is done through the following procedures.
a. the selection done by officials who is functionally supervising personnel.
b. the selection referred to in letter a of the administration of the terms referred to in article 6 paragraph (1).
c. Administrative selection result as stated on the letter b, for eligible next entitled to followed the selection of managerial competence and competence areas.
Article 10 competencies managerial Selection can be done by the unit of Government competency assessment and/or agencies that have a capacity field of competency assessment using just my assesment center or other methods tailored to the characteristics and criteria of the position.
Article 11 Selection competency is done by the respective law enforcement agencies.
Article 12 (1) of competence defined selection criteria as follows: a. Recommended;
b. can be considered;
c. is not recommended.
(2) the competence of selection Results reported to the leadership of the Agency or the competent authority raised for consideration in the appointment of the Office.
CHAPTER IV CLOSING Clause 13 (1) the results of the selection of employees for promotion before the enactment of the Ordinance of the Minister of State for Administrative Reform and reform of the Bureaucracy is, stated remains valid.
(2) the selection of employees for promotion that is currently in progress, resolved with reference to the provisions in force before.
Article 14 further Provisions of this ministerial regulation will be regulated in the regulations between the PAN-Minister of RB with the leadership of the law enforcement agencies concerned.
Article 15 this Ministerial Regulation comes into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this Ministerial Regulation with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta in December 28, 2011
MINISTER of STATE for ADMINISTRATIVE REFORM and REFORM of the BUREAUCRACY of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AZWAR ABUBAKAR Enacted in Jakarta on 9 January 1995 the MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia