Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c4e309730d09328313231323233.html
fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back COUNTRY SHEET REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 13, 2014 FINANCIAL State. General Allocation Funds. Area. The province. District/City. FY 2014.
REGULATION of the PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA number 2 2014 GENERAL ALLOCATION FUNDS AREA of the PROVINCE and KABUPATEN/KOTA FISCAL YEAR 2014 with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY the PRESIDENT of the Republic of INDONESIA, Considering: that in order to implement the provisions of article 35 of the Act Number 33 year 2004 of Financial Equalization between the Central Government and the Government of the region and article 48 the Government Regulation Number 55 in 2005 about the Equalization Fund need to set the rules, the President of the General Allocation Fund Provinces and Kabupaten/Kota fiscal year 2014;
Remember: 1. Article 4 paragraph (1) of the Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia in 1945;
2. Act No. 33 of 2004 concerning the Financial Equalization between the Central Government and the regional Government (the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 126 in 2004, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4438);
3. Act No. 23-year 2013 Budgetary revenue and Expenditures of the State fiscal year 2014 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 182 by 2013, an additional State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5462);
4. Government Regulation Number 55 in 2005 about the Equalization Funds (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 137 in 2005, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4575);
Decide: define: REGULATION of the PRESIDENT of the GENERAL ALLOCATION FUND PROVINCES and KABUPATEN/KOTA FISCAL YEAR 2014.
Article 1 (1) the General Allocation of funds in the presidential regulation this is a General Allocation Funds as set forth in Act No. 23 of 2013 Budget income and Expenditure the State fiscal year 2014.
(2) the General Allocation Fund consists of: a. the general allocation of Funds to regions of the province; and b. Allocation of funds for district/city.
(3) the amount of the overall allocation of Public Funds the fiscal year 2014 set of 26% (twenty six per cent) of the income In the country specified in the budget Neto revenues and Expenditures of the State fiscal year 2014.
(4) the proportion of the Fund's Allocation to provinces and kabupaten/kota is set as follows: a. for the region of the province established by 10% (ten percent) of the total number of General Allocation Funds as referred to in paragraph (3);
b. for the district/city set of 90% (ninety percent) of the total number of General Allocation Funds as referred to in paragraph (3).
Article 2 (1) the counting of the General Allocation of funds to each region of the province and kabupaten/kota is done using the General Allocation Fund formula as set forth in Act No. 33 of 2004 concerning the Financial Equalization between the Central Government and the regional Government.
(2) the General Allocation Fund is an area of the province and kabupaten/kota is allocated based on a formula which consists of the fiscal gap and basic allocation.
(3) the fiscal Gap as mentioned in subsection (2) is reduced by the fiscal needs of fiscal capacity.
(4) basic Allocation as referred to in paragraph (2) was calculated based on the number of civil servants salary Areas proportionately.
Article 3 (1) the fiscal needs of the areas referred to in article 2 paragraph (3) are calculated by the multiplication between the total shopping area on average with the addition of the multiplication of each weighting variable with index index population, area, overpriced index construction, human development index, and the index of gross regional domestic product per capita.
(2) the fiscal capacity of the areas referred to in article 2 paragraph (3) is the sum of the original regional and Income funds for results.
Article 4 (1) of the General Allocation of funds on the basis of the fiscal gap are calculated by multiplication of the fiscal gap weights each provinces and kabupaten/kota with an amount of funds allocation of Public funds of the province or the whole area of the general allocation of the whole district/city.
(2) the General Allocation of funds on the basis of the allocation is calculated based on the amount of the basic salary of civil servants Area including salary increases proportionately staple, the awarding of the 13th month salary (thirteenth), and salaries for prospective civil servants area.
Article 5 (1) areas that have fiscal gap value is greater than 0 (zero), the allocation of Public Funds amounting to receive the allocation of basic plus the fiscal gap.
(2) an area that has a fiscal gap value is equal to 0 (zero), the allocation of Public Funds amounting to receive allocation basis.
(3) an area that has a value of negative fiscal gap and the negative value is smaller than the basic allocation, the allocation of Public Funds amounting to receive allocation basis after the fiscal gap values are taken into account.
(4) an area that has a value of negative fiscal gap and the negative value equal to or greater than the basic allocation, the allocation of Public Funds does not accept.
Article 6 General Allocation Funds Calculation for provinces and kabupaten/kota that included a new autonomous region performed by dividing proportionately by the parent area, using data on population, area shopping, and employees in accordance with the availability of the data.
Article 7 (1) of the General Allocation Fund allocation of fiscal year 2014 are set at Rp RP 341.219.325.651.000 (three hundred and forty-one trillion two hundred nineteen billion three hundred and twenty-five million six hundred fifty-one thousand rupiah).
(2) the details of the allocations to provinces and kabupaten/kota is as listed in the annex which is part an integral part of this Regulation of the President.
(3) the General Allocation Fund fiscal year 2014 is part of regional income budgeted income and Expenditure in the budget of the regional fiscal year 2014 and/or budget income and Expenditure the area Changes the fiscal year 2014.
(4) the General Allocation Fund fiscal year 2014 is provided for the region through the publication of a list of Field implementation of the budget of fiscal year 2014.
Article 8 Provisions concerning the implementation of the General Allocation Fund distribution to each region is controlled by a regulation of the Minister of finance.
Article 9 examination and/or internal auditing the implementation activities and the allocation of Public Funds financial management in areas of the province and kabupaten/kota done according legislation.
Article 10 of the regulation this President came into effect on January 1, 2014.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of regulations this President with its placement in the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on 22 January 2014 the PRESIDENT REPUBLIC of INDONESIA Dr. h. SUSILO BAMBANG YUDHOYONO Enacted in 2014 on January 27 the MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN fnFooter (); 2 2014, no. 13 5 2014, no. 13
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia