Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c4f20a020a09d90313231393036.html
fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back COUNTRY SHEET REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 117, 2014. Higher Education. The Oil Academy. High school energy and minerals. Changes.
REGULATION of the PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 47 by 2014 ABOUT CHANGING OIL and GAS ACADEMY BECAME the HIGH SCHOOL ENERGY and MINERALS with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY the PRESIDENT of the Republic of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that in order fulfillment needs an educated human resources and professionals in the field of energy and mineral resources, the need to make changes to the shape of the oil and Gas Academy became the high school energy and Minerals;
b. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a, the need to establish Regulations regarding changes to the Presidential Academy of oil and Gas became the high school energy and Minerals;
Remember: 1. Article 4 paragraph (1) of the Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia in 1945;
2. Act No. 20 of 2003 on the national education system (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 78 in 2003, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4301);
3. Act No. 12 year 2012 of higher education (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 158 in 2012, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5336);
4. Government Regulation number 17 in 2010 about the management and organization of education (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 23 in 2010, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5105) as amended by the Government Regulation Number 66 in 2010 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 112 in 2010, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5157);
Decide: define: PRESIDENTIAL REGULATION on CHANGES in OIL and GAS ACADEMY BECAME the HIGH SCHOOL ENERGY and minerals.
Article 1 (1) of this Regulation of the President, the oil and Gas Academy changed its shape to become high school energy and minerals.
(2) high school Energy and minerals are next in this presidential Regulation called the STEM Akamigas is a College in the environment of the Ministry of energy and Mineral resources.
(3) located in the Sub-District of Akamigas STEM Cepu, Blora Regency, Central Java province.
Article 2 the construction technical academic STEM Akamigas implemented by the Minister of the organizing Affairs of the Government in the field of education, and the construction of technically functional exercised by Ministers who held a Government Affairs in the field of energy and mineral resources.
Article 3 STEM Akamigas organizes academic and education can organise education Commissioner in the field of energy and mineral resources and in qualified education organizes the profession in accordance with the provisions of the legislation.
Article 4 Funding necessary for conducting STEM Akamigas charged to the budget of the State Expenditures and Revenues.
Article 5 of the regulation at the time this President came into effect: a. all wealth, employees, rights, and obligations of the oil and Gas Academy redirected into wealth, employees, rights, and obligations STEM Akamigas; and b. All learners from the oil and Gas Academy redirected into learners STEM Akamigas.
Article 6 further Provisions necessary for the implementation of the rules set by the Minister President of the organizing Affairs of the Government in the field of education, the Minister of the organizing Affairs of the Government in the field of State apparatus, the Minister who organized a Government Affairs in the field of finance, Minister of Government Affairs which hosts in the field of energy and mineral resources, and/or head Bkn either collectively or individually in accordance with their respective field of duty based on the provisions of the legislation.
Article 7 at the time of this presidential Regulation came into force, all provisions regarding the implementation of the oil and Gas Academy that there still remain valid throughout does not contradict or have not formed a new regulation based on the regulation of the President.
Article 8 of the regulation this President comes into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of regulations this President with its placement in the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on May 26, 2014 PRESIDENT REPUBLIC of INDONESIA Dr. h. SUSILO BAMBANG YUDHOYONO Enacted in Jakarta on June 3, 2006 MINISTER OF JUSTICE and HUMAN RIGHTS of REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia