Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e4a52c533005f6bfb0313432343132.html
fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back COUNTRY SHEET Republic of INDONESIA No. 193, 2014 administration. Assembly Consideration Of Nuclear Power. The arrangement. Position. Task. Function.
REGULATION of the PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 83 by 2014 ABOUT ASSEMBLY CONSIDERATION OF NUCLEAR POWER by the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY the PRESIDENT of the Republic of INDONESIA, Considering: that in order to implement the provisions of article 6 of Act No. 10 of 1997 about the Ketenaganukliran, need to establish the Rule of the President of the Tribunal Consideration of nuclear power;
Remember: 1. Article 4 paragraph (1) of the Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia in 1945;
2. Act No. 10 of 1997 of Ketenaganukliran (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 23 in 1997, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3676);
Decide: define: REGULATION of the PRESIDENT of the TRIBUNAL CONSIDERATION OF NUCLEAR POWER.
CHAPTER I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1 In this regulation of the President of the Assembly: 1. Consideration of nuclear energy which further shortened MPTN, is non structural in doing their job are independent.
2. the Minister is the Minister of the organizing Affairs of the Government in the field of research and technology.
CHAPTER II the POSITION, duties, and FUNCTIONS Chapter 2 MPTN domiciled in the bottom and is responsible to the President.
Article 3 (1) MPTN have the task of providing advice and consideration to the President regarding the utilization of nuclear power.
(2) Advice and considerations as mentioned in subsection (1) is given by the MPTN to the President either prompted or not prompted.
Article 4 in carrying out the tasks referred to in article 3, the MPTN organizes functions: a. study of nuclear power utilization policy;
b. implementation of the monitoring and evaluation of the implementation of the policy on the utilization of nuclear power; and c. preparation of policy recommendations the utilization of nuclear power.
CHAPTER III ORGANIZATION of article 5 (1) MPTN consists of 7 (seven) people consisting of experts and public figures with a proportional composition.
(2) experts and public figures as referred to in paragraph (1) can be derived from civil servants.
(3) Membership MPTN as referred to in subsection (1) consists of: a. one (1) Chairman and members;
b. one (1) Deputy Chairman and members; and c. 5 (five) members.
(4) a member of the MPTN appointed and dismissed by the President.
(5) the Chairman and Deputy Chairman are elected from and by members of the MPTN.
CHAPTER IV the APPOINTMENT and DISMISSAL of article 6 (1) to be appointed member of the MPTN, candidates must meet the following requirements: a. citizen of the Republic of Indonesia;
b. loyal to Pancasila and the Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia in 1945;
c. the pious to God Almighty and noble character;
d. has the integrity and dedication;
e. healthy physical and spiritual; and f. the criminal was never based on a court decision has acquired legal force anyway because doing criminal acts which were threatened with imprisonment 5 (five) years or older.
(2) in addition to the requirement mentioned in paragraph (1), to the members of the MPTN derived from experts as required: a. the lowest educated master's degree (S-2) in the field of ketenaganukliran; and b. experience in the most ketenaganukliran short period of 10 (ten) years.
Article 7 term of Office members of the MPTN during 5 (five) years and can be re-elected for the next term.
Article 8 (1) Screening of prospective members of MPTN organized through the selection done by the Minister.
(2) in conducting the selection referred to in subsection (1), the Minister formed a team selection.
(3) the members of the selection team as many as seven people comprised of 5 (five) elements of the Government and 2 (two) elements of society.
(4) the implementation of the selection of candidates for members of MPTN further regulated by the Minister.
Article 9 (1) selection team suggests probable MPTN to Ministers as much as 2 (two) times the number of members of the MPTN.
(2) the Minister proposes candidates for members of MPTN as referred to in paragraph (1) to the President.
(3) the President of choose and set a 7 (seven) people of the members referred to in subsection (2), for the appointed member MPTN.
Article 10 (1) a member of the MPTN originating from civil servants as stipulated in article 5 paragraph (2) be removed from the post of organic.
(2) in the event of a civil servant was appointed member of the MPTN dismissed with honor as civil servants and/or has entered the age of retirement, the question still served as a member of MPTN until end of his term.
Article 11 (1) the Member be removed from Office if the MPTN: a. dies;
b. is not able to perform the task;
d. the end of his term;
e. criminal sentenced based on court rulings which have the force of law; or f. doing despicable.
(2) the dismissal of a member of the MPTN referred in paragraph (1) letter b and the letter f is made after concerned are given the opportunity to defend himself before the Tribunal of honor MPTN.
(3) the Tribunal of honor formed by MPTN MPTN.
(4) provision of more about the work of the Tribunal is governed by the rules of honor Chairman of MPTN.
Article 12 (1) the Chairman, Deputy Chairman or member of MPTN designated as crime suspects of the crime was dismissed from his post temporarily until there is a ruling which has the force of law.
(2) the suspension referred to in paragraph (1) proposed by the Minister to the President.
(3) in case the Chairman MPTN dismissed while referred to in subsection (1), his position was succeeded by Vice Chairman MPTN.
(4) in the event that the Court ruling which has a magnitude of law stated in question was not at fault, the Minister proposed to the President to reactivation.
Article 13 (1) in the event that a member of MPTN quit or was dismissed permanently, members of other candidates was replaced by MPTN derived from the results of the selection referred to in article 9 paragraph (2).
(2) the members of the MPTN replacements appointed by the President upon the proposal of the Minister.
(3) the members of the MPTN replacement must come from the same elements with the MPTN Member replaced.
(4) the term of Office of members of MPTN's replacement as referred to in subsection (1) is appropriate the rest of the term of the Member replaced MPTN.
Chapter V WORKING GRAMMAR articles 14 (1) advice and MPTN considerations as referred to in article 3 are set based on deliberation for consensus.
(2) in the case of deliberation for consensus as intended in paragraph (1) is not reached, suggestions and considerations are assigned based on votes.
Article 15 (1) hearing MPTN periodically at least 1 (one) time within 1 (one) month or at any time if necessary.
(2) the hearing referred to in paragraph MPTN (1) can invite others.
Article 16 MPTN reported the results of the implementation of tasks to the President periodically every 6 (six) months or at any time when necessary.
Article 17 further Provisions about the Employment Ordinance regulated MPTN MPTN Chairman.
CHAPTER VI SECRETARIAT Article 18 (1) in carrying out its task of MPTN is assisted by a secretariat which functionally is done by one work unit at the Ministry of research and technology.
(2) the Secretariat is led by the head of the Secretariat of MPTN MPTN who was ex-officio replacing structural Echelon II officials at the Ministry of research and technology.
(3) the head of the Secretariat of the MPTN appointed and dismissed by the Minister.
Article 19 Secretariat MPTN have the task of providing technical and administrative support to the MPTN.
Article 20 further Provisions concerning the Organization of work of the Secretariat and the MPTN arranged with the ministerial regulation having regard to the consideration of the Minister of the organizing Affairs of the Government in the field of utilization of State apparatus and reform the bureaucracy.
CHAPTER VII FUNDING and FINANCIAL RIGHTS Article 21 all the funding necessary for the implementation of the budget of income charged to MPTN and Spending of State Budget Implementation Checklist through the Ministry of research and technology.
Section 22 (1) the Chairman, Deputy Chairman, and members of the financial rights granted MPTN correspond to the tasks and functions.
(2) a member of the MPTN not given pension and/or severance after stopping or ending his tenure.
(3) the provisions concerning the Financial Rights to the Chairman, Vice Chairman, and members of MPTN as referred to in paragraph (1) are governed by regulation of the President.
CHAPTER VIII PROVISIONS COVER Section 23 by the time this presidential Regulation entered into force, the Minister must have formed a selection team as referred to article 8 paragraph (2) within a period of not longer than 6 (six) months.
Section 24 of regulation this President comes into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this Regulation of the President of the Republic of Indonesia in the piece.
Established in Jakarta on August 22, 2014, PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC, DR. H. SUSILO BAMBANG YUDHOYONO Enacted in Jakarta on August 25, 2014, MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia