Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c513616b620c043313233343031.html
fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 4, 2014 KEMENKEU. Funds For The Results. Forestry. The Estimated Allocation. By 2014.
REGULATION of the MINISTER of FINANCE of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 1/FMD. 07/2014 ABOUT ESTIMATES of the ALLOCATION of FUNDS for NATURAL RESOURCES FORESTRY RESULTS FISCAL YEAR 2014 with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY the MINISTER of FINANCE of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: that in order to implement the provisions of article 27 paragraph (5) the Government Regulation Number 55 in 2005 about the Equalization Fund, need to set rules of Finance Ministers about the estimated allocation of funds for natural resources Forestry Results fiscal year 2014;
Remember: 1. Act No. 33 of 2004 concerning the Financial Equalization between the Central Government and local governments (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 126 in 2004, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4438);
2. Act No. 23-year 2013 Budgetary revenue and Expenditures of the State fiscal year 2014 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 182 by 2013, an additional State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5462);
3. Government Regulation Number 55 in 2005 about the Equalization Funds (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 137 in 2005, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4575);
4. Regulation of the Minister of finance Number 126/FMD. 07/2007 General Guidelines about the use of funds for the results of natural resources Forestry Fund Reforestation;
5. Regulation of the Minister of finance number 06/FMD. 07/2012 on the implementation and accountability of budget transfers to the region;
6. Regulation of the Minister of finance Number 145/FMD. 07/2013 about Allocating a budget Transfer to the region;
Decide: define: REGULATION of the MINISTER of FINANCE ABOUT the ESTIMATED ALLOCATION of FUNDS for NATURAL RESOURCES FORESTRY RESULTS FISCAL YEAR 2014.
Article 1 the estimated allocation of funds for natural resources Forestry Results fiscal year 2014 are hereinafter referred to as the allocation of Forestry based on the SDA DBH approximate acceptance of natural resources forest service as set forth in Act No. 23 of 2013 Budget income and Expenditure the State fiscal year 2014.
Article 2 (1) allocation of DBH SDA Forestry is Rp RP 1.040.387.889.203 (one trillion forty billion three hundred and eighty-seven million eight hundred eighty-nine thousand two hundred three dollars), consisting of: a. Forest Utilization business license Dues (IIUPH) amounting to Rp 55.283.564.798 RP (fifty five billion two hundred and eighty-three million five hundred sixty-four thousand seven hundred and ninety-eight cents);
b. provision of forest resources (PSDH) Rp RP 551.240.856.062 (five hundred and fifty-one billion two hundred forty million eight hundred fifty-six thousand and sixty-two cents); and c. Reforestation Fund (Dr.) Rp RP 433.863.468.343 (four hundred and thirty-three billion eight hundred and sixty three million four hundred sixty-eight thousand three hundred and forty-three cents).
(2) the allocation of DBH SDA Forestry as referred to in paragraph (1) are set with regard to the realization of the acceptance of natural resources Forestry during 3 (three) last fiscal year.
(3) the details of the allocation of DBH SDA Forestry 2014 for provinces and districts/cities listed in the annex which is an integral part of part of the regulation of the Minister.
Article 3 the distribution of DBH SDA Forestry Allocation is carried out in accordance with the provisions of the legislation.
Article 4 this Ministerial Regulation comes into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this Ministerial Regulation with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on January 2, 2014, MINISTER of FINANCE of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, MUHAMAD CHATIB BASRI Enacted in Jakarta on January 2, 2014, MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia