Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c4e3273d560a768313231323236.html
pp1-1978 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back COUNTRY SHEET Republic of INDONESIA No. 2, 1978, REGULATION of the GOVERNMENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 2 of 1978 REGARDING the ADDITION of the PRODUCTION UNITS of the COMPANY GENERAL of FORESTRY of the STATE PRESIDENT of the Republic of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that the forest area in West Java area of level I as other forest functions very orologis hydro-meaning water for the panting, the preservation of the soil and of the environment in the regions concerned;
b. that in addition to the functions of the hydro-orologis the above forest area in the region of level I West Java has considerable potential to be harnessed in order to increase State revenue;
c. that therefore needs to be done and the management of concessions over the forest area in West Java area of level I with a way which can increase the good function of the hydro-orologis his or its potential State income earner in order;
d. that PERHUTANI formed with Government Regulation No. 15 in 1972 and was given the task to take care of as well as initiate the acreage of forests in the area of level I and level I Areas of East Java, is the right one for the task was also taking care of the forest area and strive at Regional level I West Java;
e. that therefore deemed it necessary to pull back the Affairs of forestry, which was originally based on government regulation Number 64 in 1957 has been handed over to Regional level I West Java, as well as add a work Unit with PERHUTANI working area that covers the entire area of the forest in the area of level I West Java;
f. that based on the things above is seen necessary to set it in the Government;
Remember: 1. Article 5 paragraph (2) and article 33 of the Constitution 1945 2. The Ordinance of the people's Consultative Assembly number IV/MPR/1973 of the outlines of the bow of the State;
3. Act No. 5 of 1967 of the staple provisions of forestry (State Gazette in 1967, no. 8, Extra Sheets State number 2823);
4. Act No. 9 of 1969 concerning the determination of the Replacement Government Regulations Act No. I of 1969 (the 1969 State Gazette number 6, an additional State Gazette Number 2890) about State Business forms into law (State Gazette Number 40 in 1969, State Gazette Supplementary Number 2904) juncto Act number 19 Prp. In 1960 about the company the State (State Gazette 1960, an additional 59 Sheet Number country number of 1989);
5. Act No. 5 of 1974 about the fine points of governance in the area of (State Gazette Number 38 in 1974, an additional State Gazette Number 303 7);
6. Government Regulation Number 64 in 1957 about the surrender of Most of the Affairs of the Central Government in the field of Marine Fisheries, forestry and rubber Folk to the autonomous areas the level I (State Gazette Number 169, 1957 Additional Sheets State number 1490);
7. Government Regulation Number 35 in 1963 about the surrender of Certain Concessions to the country's Forestry companies (State Gazette Number 57 in 1963, an additional Sheet country number 2551);
8. Government Regulation number 15 in 1972 about the establishment of a public enterprise of Forestry of the State (State Gazette Number 20 of 1972);
Decide: define: GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS ABOUT the ADDITION of the PUBLIC FORESTRY COMPANY PRODUCTION UNITS of the country.
Article 1 (1) pull back the Affairs of forestry which was originally based on government regulation Number 64 in 1957 has been handed over to the local government level I West Java.
(2) matters arising from and related to the implementation of the provisions referred to in paragraph (1) of the data, including the dissolution of the Forestry area of level I West Java, governed more by the local authorities to pay attention to the instructions of the Minister of the Interior and the Minister of agriculture.
Article 2 (1) add a production Unit of the State Public Enterprise of forestry (PERHUTANI) with working area that covers the entire area of the forest in the area of level I West Java and called PERHUTANI Unit III.
(2) Unit III PERHUTANI referred to in subsection (1), domiciled in Bandung.
(3) matters arising from and related to the implementation of the provisions referred to in subsection (1) and paragraph (2) are governed further by the Minister of agriculture, based on legislation in force.
Article 3 (1) All rights and obligations, as well as the wealth of Regional Forestry equipment level I West Java as a result of the dissolution of the data referred to paragraph (2) of article 1 goes to the PERHUTANI.
(2) matters arising from and related to the implementation of the provisions referred to in subsection (1), arranged further jointly by the Minister of agriculture, Minister of the Interior, and Minister of finance.
Article 4 (1) All employees and workers in the Forestry region of level I West Java handed over to PERHUTANI.
(2) matters arising from and related to the implementation of the provisions referred to in subsection (1), a regulated further by the Minister of agriculture on the basis of the applicable legislation.
Article 5 Modal PERHUTANI coupled with the wealth of the country separated from the service of the Area referred to in subsection (1) of article 1 until the time of its dissolution, the numbers are set jointly by the Minister of agriculture, Minister of finance, and Minister of Home Affairs cq. Governor/Head Of Level I West Java Area.
Article 6 (1) III PERHUTANI Unit referred to in subsection (1) of article 2, chaired by a leader of the Unit that comprises a head of Unit and Deputy Head of Unit, each of whom are appointed by the Minister of agriculture over the proposal Director of PERHUTANI.
(2) the head of the Unit bertanggungiawab to the Director and Deputy Head of Unit responsible to the head of Unit.
Article 7 the Governor of West Java, help the Minister of agriculture in carrying out guidance and supervision of the daily top PERHUTANI, as stipulated in article 12 Government Regulation No. 15 in 1972.
Article 8 (1) All provisions as stipulated in Government Regulation No. 15 of 1972 apply also for the PERHUTANI Unit III.
(2) things that have not been sufficiently provided for in this Regulation, the regulated further by the Minister of agriculture.
Article 9 this Regulation comes into force on the date of promulgation.
So that every one knows it, ordered the enactment of this Regulation with its placement in the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on February 3, 1978.
The PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA SOEHARTO Promulgated in Jakarta on 3 February 1978, INDONESIAN STATE SECRETARY, SUDHARMONO, sh. fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia