Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c4f243698508c55313231393132.html
Presidential Decree No. 48-1980 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back of the INDONESIAN PRESIDENTIAL DECREE NUMBER 48 in 1980 ABOUT the DETAILS of the REGULAR STATE BUDGET FISCAL YEAR 1980/1981, PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: that the Regular State Budget fiscal year 1980/1981 which has been endorsed and enacted by law number 1 Year 1980 needs to be detailed further into the program, activities, the Department/Agency concerned and the type of expenditure;
Remember: 1. Article 4 paragraph (1) and article 23 of the Constitution of 1945;
2. Indische Comptabiliteitswet (Stbl. 1925 Number 448), as amended and supplemented, with Act No. 9 of 1968 (1968 State Gazette Number 53, additional State Gazette Number 2860);
3. Act No. 1 in 1980 about the budget of the State Expenditures and revenues of the fiscal year 1980/1981 (State Gazette No. 14 in 1980, State Gazette Supplementary Number 5000);
Voor het Regelen 4. Administratief Beheer (Stbl. 1933 the number 381), as amended and supplemented;
5. Presidential Decree Number 14A in 1980 on the implementation of the budget of the State Expenditures and Revenues;
6. Presidential Decree number 59/M in 1978 about the formation of the third development Cabinet;
Decide: define: the DECISION of the PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA on the DETAILS of the ANGARAN SHOPPING ROUTINE FISCAL YEAR 1980/1981.
Article 1 (1) Subsection SektorSub of the sectors of the State budget of the regular fiscal year 1980/1981 as already ratified and enacted by law number 1 Year 1980 (Appendix III), broken out into the program and the Department/Agency concerned as contained in the Annex and Appendix B of this presidential decree.
(2) further Details of which are listed in paragraph (1) of this article into the activity and type of expenditure according to the respective Department/Agency defined as contained in Annex c. 1 to c. 27 presidential decree.
Article 2 (1) a shift in costs and jumlahjumlah or between activities as well as between program conducted in accordance with the provisions of the said article 49 paragraph (1) to paragraph (9) Presidential Decree Number 14A in 1980.
(2) the implementation of the provisions of paragraph (1) of this article is further regulated by the Minister of finance.
Article 3 Halhal who haven't quite set in this Presidential Decision, further regulated by the Minister of finance.
Article 4 this presidential decree took effect on the date specified and salable power had subsided since April 1, 1980.
Established in Jakarta on August 4, 1980.
The PRESIDENT of the Republic of INDONESIA, SUHARTO'S fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia