Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c4e2993410092f8313231323131.html
PP 1-1981 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back COUNTRY SHEET Republic of INDONESIA No. 1, 1981 REGULATIONS of the GOVERNMENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA number 1 in 1981 ABOUT the INCLUSION of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA CAPITAL for the ESTABLISHMENT of the COMPANY the COMPANY (PERSERO) in the FIELD of RAILWAY INDUSTRY the PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that in order to support National economic development especially in the field-railroad-companies with advanced technology transfer activities in the manufacture of rolling stock, train, lokomotip, and its supporting components , viewed the need to set up a company by the company (PERSERO) in the field of Railway Industry data referred to article 2 paragraph (3) of law No. 9 of 1969 who tried in the field of the railway Industry;
b. that the porch of Yasa in Madison has the potential for improved maintenance of facilities into facilities making and hence the need to separate the Corporate Office of Yasa Hall Railway to serve the company's Company (PERSERO);
c. that in accordance with the provisions of article 2 paragraph (1) the Government Regulation number 12 in 1969, the country's capital investment in the framework of the establishment of the company the company (PERSERO) should be set up with government regulations;
Remember: 1. Article 5 paragraph (2) of the 1945 ndang U;
2. The book of law commercial law (Staatsblad Year 1847 the number 23) as it has several times changed and augmented, last by Act No. 4 of 1971 (the 1971 State Gazette Number 20, additional Sheets State number 2959);
3. Act No. 9 of 1969 concerning the determination of the Replacement Government Regulations Act No. 1 of 1969 (the 1969 State Gazette number 16, an additional Sheet country number 2890). about State Business forms into law (State Gazette Number 40 in 1969, State Gazette Supplementary Number 2809);
4. Government Regulation number 12 in 1969 about the company Company (PERSERO) (State Gazette Number 21 in 1969, State Gazette Supplementary Number 2894) juncto Government Regulation Number 24 of 1972 concerning changes to the provisions of article 7 of regulation of the Government No. 12 in 1969 about the company Company (PERSERO) (State Gazette Number 32 in 1972, an additional Sheet country number 1987);
5. Government Regulation Number 61 in 1969 about the diversion of business form Companies of State Railway Company Service (AGREEMENT);
Decide: define: GOVERNMENT REGULATION of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA CAPITAL INVESTMENT for the ESTABLISHMENT of the COMPANY the COMPANY (PERSERO) in the FIELD of the RAILWAY INDUSTRY.
CHAPTER I article 1 STATE CAPITAL PARTICIPATION of the Republic of Indonesia do inclusion in the company's share capital of the company (PERSERO) in the field of railway Industry subsequently in government regulation is called PERSERO.
CHAPTER II AIMS and OBJECTIVES article 2 and REFINES the intents and purposes referred to in article 1 is to produce and make cars, trains, lokomotip, and komponenkomponen supporters.
CHAPTER III CAPITAL PERSERO article 3 (1) Capital PERSERO as referred to in article 1 is the inclusion of the Republic of Indonesia, namely Hall Yasa train in Madison that was originally located in the Corporate Office, as most of the wealth of the country that housed and paid at the time of its founding.
(2) the value of the Country's wealth will be used as the investment share capital PERSERO set jointly by the Minister of finance and Minister of transportation.
(3) other provisions concerning capital PERSERO set in the budget, including provisions regarding authorized capital PERSERO which is divided into shares in accordance with the provisions of article 1 the Government Regulation Number 24 in 1971. (4) the opening balance sheet and REFINES the set by the Minister of finance. 3. CHAPTER IV implementation, ESTABLISHMENT of implementation of article 4 of the founding SIER SIER as referred to in article 1 is carried out according to the provisions of the book of law commercial law (Staatsblad Year 1847 the number 23) as it has several times changed and augmented, last by Act No. 4 of 1971, having regard to the provisions contained in Government Regulation No. 12 1969 juncto Government Regulation Number 24 of 1972 article 5 (1) completion of the establishment of delegated to the Minister of finance and REFINES in accordance with the provisions of article 3 of Regulation No. 12 In 1969;
(2) the Financial Secretary may submit a power referred to in subsection (1), with the right of substitution to the Minister of transport.
(3) to the Minister of transport is given the power to appoint someone to run the PERSERO, established in accordance with the provisions of article 6 of Regulation No. 12 in 1969.
Chapter V CLOSING PROVISIONS article 6 things that have not been sufficiently provided for in this Regulation are set further.
Article 7 this Regulation comes into force on the date of promulgation.
So that every one knows it, ordered the enactment of this Regulation with its placement of the data Sheet of the State of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on 3 February 1981, the PRESIDENT of INDONESIA SOEHARTO Promulgated in Jakarta on 3 February 1981, MINISTER/STATE SECRETARY, SUDHARMONO, sh. fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia