Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c4f0aa883c0b705313231383239.html
PP 39-1981bt fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back COUNTRY SHEET Republic of INDONESIA No. 56, 1981 (Additional explanation in the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3205) GOVERNMENT REGULATION of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 39 in 1981 ABOUT the RELOCATION of the REGENCY SOUTH LAMPUNG REGENCIES of the MUNICIPALITY of REGENCIES of CAPE CORAL/TELUK BETUNG to TOWN in the KALIANDA KALIANDA REGENCY SOUTH LAMPUNG REGENCIES of the PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that for the sake of increased efficiency and effectiveness of the Organization of the Government as well as development in the region , then the position of the Central Government Regency South Lampung Regencies perceived need to moved from within the Municipality of regencies of Cape Coral/Teluk Betung to a location that is more appropriate and better at Regency South Lampung Regencies;
b. that based on the results of his research, Kelurahan Kalianda, Earth Wards, and Villages in Kecaniatan Urang Way Kalianda, Regency South Lampung Regencies seen qualify as capital region counties. South Lampung Regencies;
Remember: 1. Article 5 paragraph (2) of the Constitution of 1945;
2. Act No. 28 of 1959 concerning the determination of the Emergency Law number 4 of 1956 (1956 State Gazette Number 55), Emergency Law No. 5 of 1956 (1956 State Gazette Number 56), and Emergency legislation in 1956 number 6 (State Gazette Number 57 in 1956) about the creation of Regencies including the Township in an Area of South Sumatra as level I Act (State Gazette Number 73 of 1959 Additional Sheets, State number 1821);
3. Act No. 5 of 1974 about the fine points of governance in the area of (State Gazette Number 38 in 1974, an additional State Gazette Number 3037);
Decide: define: GOVERNMENT REGULATION of the TRANSFER of the CAPITAL of the REGENCY SOUTH LAMPUNG REGENCIES of the MUNICIPALITY of REGENCIES of CAPE CORAL BETUNG/TELUK to the CITY in the KALIANDA KALIANDA AREA DISTRICT DAERH LEVEL II LAM PUNG South.
Article 1 (1) the capital of the Regency South Lampung Regencies moved his seat from the place the municipality Region level II Cape Coral/Teluk Betung to Kalianda Kalianda, the district, Regency South Lampung Regencies, hereinafter called the city Kalianda.
(2) the city of Kalianda referred to in subsection (1) has the following limits: a. North limited village of Bottom;
b. the East restricted land crooked Village Kalianda, village Kedaton, and Buahberak Villages; c. South of the village of Maja limited;
d. West limited Teluk Betung and Lampung Bay, as illustrated on the attached map.
(3) the capital of the Regency South Lampung Regencies as mentioned in paragraph (1) covers most of the Kalianda Subdistrict consists of: 1. Neighborhood Kalianda;
2. Village Earth is Great;
3. The village Way Urang.
Article 2 (1) Kebupaten Government of South Lampung Regencies located in the town of Kalianda.
(2) the seat of the Institutions-institutions Vertical district level South Lampung Regencies adapted to the seat of Government of South Lampung Regencies as referred to in article 1.
Article 3 (1) of the financing required for the relocation of the county seat of South Lampung Regencies as stipulated in article 1 paragraph (1) is charged to the budget of the local government in accordance with the legislation in force.
(2) matters arising from and related to the implementation of the provisions referred to in article 1 paragraph (1) along the Vertical Institutions concerned is governed more generally shared by the Minister who oversees the Agencies concerned Vertical and Minister of finance.
Article 4 things haven't quite set in this Regulation, the regulated further by the Minister of the Interior in accordance with the legislation in force.
This regulation comes into force on the date of promulgation.
So that every one knows it, ordered the enactment of this Regulation with its placement in the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on 3 November 1981 the PRESIDENT of INDONESIA SOEHARTO Promulgated in Jakarta on 3 November 1981 the MINISTER/STATE SECRETARY, SUDHARMONO, sh. fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia