Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c4f1284af6094be313231383432.html
GR 42-1981bt fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back COUNTRY SHEET Republic of INDONESIA No. 59, 1981 (Additional explanation in the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3206) GOVERNMENT REGULATION of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 42 of 1981 CONCERNING SOCIAL WELFARE SERVICES for the POOR, the PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA Considering: a. that the problem of the poor is a national problem that should be solved in a continuous and gradual;
b. that one effort to cope with the poor is to provide social welfare services to the poor;
c. that because these things above and within the framework of the implementation of Act No. 6 of 1974 regarding provisions of principal social welfare (1974 State Gazette number: 53, additional State Gazette Number 3039) need to set up a Ministry of social welfare for the poor in government regulations;
Remember: 1. Article 5 paragraph (2), article 27 paragraph (2), and article 34 of the Constitution of 1945;
2. Act No. 6 of 1974 regarding provisions of principal social welfare (State Gazette Number 53 in 1974, an additional State Gazette Number 3649);
Decide: define: GOVERNMENT REGULATION of the MINISTRY OF SOCIAL WELFARE for the POOR.
CHAPTER I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1 In this Regulation the definition: 1. The poor are people who absolutely have no source of livelihood and does not have the ability to meet the needs of the subject worthy of humanity or people who have a source of livelihood but can not meet the needs of the subject worthy of humanity.
2. The Ministry of social welfare For the poor is every effort, programs, and activities that are aimed to restore, nurture, and develop social welfare for the poor.
3. the Social Welfare Fund For the poor was all the money and has the funds or goods originating from the community and other sources on the basis of the applicable legislation and used for the benefit of the Ministry of social welfare for the poor.
4. Social assistance is to help nature while being given to the poor, with the intention that they can improve their lives in waj ar.
5. Social Rehabilitation is a process of refungsionalisasi and development to allow the poor are able to carry out its social function in unnaturally in the life of the community. 6. the Minister is the Minister of Social Affairs.
CHAPTER II of the MINISTRY OF SOCIAL WELFARE for the POOR article 2 (1) the poor are entitled to social welfare services.
(2) the Ministry of social welfare for the poor as mentioned in subsection (1) include the following: a. the social assistance;
b. social rehabilitation.
Article 3 (1) social assistance as referred to in article 2 paragraph (2) letter a is given to the poor in order that they may be trying to improve its social well-being.
(2) the number of rules, and the implementation of the granting of social assistance referred to subsection (1) are governed further by a Minister.
Article 4 (1) of the Social Rehabilitation referred to in article 2 paragraph (2) letter b executed against the poor, meant that they were able to implement and develop its social function in the life of the community.
(2) Rehabiltasi referred to in subsection (1) includes the business of selection, coaching, development, and construction continued.
Article 5 (1) the selection of Undertakings intended to assign the type of coaching against the poor in rehabilitation.
(2) the selection of Undertakings as referred to in subsection (1) includes the activities activities include: a. identification;
Article 6 the coaching Efforts intended to foster the ability of the poor to be able to assume the role of increasing kesejahteraannya.
Article 7 Business coaching as stipulated in article 6 include the following activities, among others: a. coaching awareness berswadaya;
b. mental coaching;
c. physical coaching;
d. coaching skills;
e. fostering awareness of community life.
Article 8 the poor who has finished undergoing construction developed his ability to try yourself in order to improve social welfare.
Article 9 In implementing business development as stipulated in article 8, the Minister may provide capital assistance.
Article 10 (1) of the poor who have been rehabilitated and have been trying to finish alone in the middle of the community followed by the advanced coaching.
(2) advanced Coaching mentioned in subsection (1) include the following activities, among others: a. supervision;
(3) implementation of advanced construction, as mentioned in paragraph (1) and paragraph (2) of this article is regulated further by the Minister.
CHAPTER III SERVICE of SOCIAL WELFARE for the POOR by the COMMUNITY article 11 (1) of the Ministry of social welfare for the poor by society organized by social organizations or individuals in accordance with the legislation in force.
(2) the Services referred to in subsection (1) include social assistance efforts and social rehabilitation.
(3) the implementation of the provisions referred to in subsection (1) and paragraph (2) of this article are set by the Minister.
Article 12 (1) social organization which organizes the social welfare services for the poor can be given assistance or subsidies.
(2) the type, quantity, mechanism, and the terms of the grant or subsidy is administered by the Minister.
Article 13 the Minister or the designated official is authorized at any time check on the implementation of social welfare services for the poor is done by social organizations.
Article 14 the Minister may take action against the administrators of social organization as well as individuals who held a service of social welfare for the poor deviating from the purpose or does not meet the requirements in accordance with the legislation in force.
CHAPTER IV SOCIAL WELFARE FUND for the POOR Article 15 (1) for the purposes of the implementation of social welfare for the poor, the Minister may initiate the social kesejahteraaan Fund for the poor that comes from Community funds and other social welfare based on the applicable legislation.
(2) fundraising Mechanism of social welfare for the poor who are at and coming from the community as referred to in subsection (1) is set by the Minister.
(3) acceptance of the social welfare fund for the poor that come from the community as referred to in paragraph (1) notified in writing to the Minister of finance.
(4) the procedures of usage of funds referred to in subsection (1) and paragraph (2) is set by the Minister.
Chapter V TRANSITIONAL PROVISIONS article 16 and COVER things that have not been provided for in this Regulation all about their implementation will be further regulated by the Minister.
Article 17 with the introduction of government regulations, all regulations governing the Ministry of social welfare for the poor existing remains valid, as long as not contrary to the rules of this Government.
Article 18 this Regulation comes into force on the date of promulgation.
So that every one knows it, ordered the enactment of this Regulation with its placement in the State Gazette of Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on 19 November 1981, PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA SOEHARTO Promulgated in Jakarta on 19 November 1981, MINISTER/STATE SECRETARY, SUDHARMONO, sh. fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia