Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c4f2a287d50ac85313231393232.html
Presidential Decree No. 52-1981 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back of the INDONESIAN PRESIDENTIAL DECREE NUMBER 52 in 1981 ABOUT PROJECT LIKWIDASI SUPERPHOSPHATE CILACAP PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that based on research, technical and economical Project Superphosphate Cilacap, established on the basis of Presidential Decree Number 260 in 1960, votes do not have eligibility again for dilanj utkan construction;
b. that based on such matters in the letter a, the project needs to Cilacap dilikwidasi Superphosphate;
Remember: 1. Article 4 paragraph (1) of the Constitution of 1945;
2. Indonesische Comptabiliteitswet (StaatsbLad 1925 Number 448) as amended several times, the last by Act No. 9 of 1968 (1968 State Gazette Number 53, additional State Gazette Number 2860);
3. the Regeling omrent de afschrijving van goederen, wegens bederf, vernietiging, ontvreemding of. verlies, uit de bertrokken der comptabelen account (Staatsblad 1915 No. 3), as amended several times, the last with the Government Regulation Number 21 in 1956 (1956 State Gazette Number 36);
4. Presidential Decree No. 14 à 1980 on the implementation of the budget of the State Expenditures and Revenues juncto presidential decree number 18 in 1981 about the consummation of Presidential Decree No. 14 à 1980 about implementation. Income and Expenditure budget of the State;
M E M U S A K UT N Set: the DECISION of the PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA on the PROJECT LIKWIDASI SUPERPHOSPHATE CILACAP.
Article 1 as of the start date of the enactment of presidential decree, the project Superphosphate Cilacap founded based on Presidential Decree Number 260 in 1960 as listed in the Appendix A Number i. 102 dilikwidasi.
Article 2 (1) as Likwidatur Superphosphate Cilacap Project as mentioned in article 1 constituted a Team Likwidasi with the decision of the Minister of industry after hearing the consideration of the Minister of finance.
(2) Team Likwidasi Superphosphate Cilacap referred to in subsection (1) consists of representatives of the Ministry of industry, Ministry of finance, and the institution/agency.
Article 3 (1) all of the project through the implementation of Cilacap Superphosphate after likwidasi as referred to in article 2 paragraph (1), can be sold or donated to and utilized by government agencies or Institutions/other party appointed, having first obtained the permission or approval of the Minister of finance, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation.
(2) the execution of the sale and/or penghibahan as referred to in paragraph (1), made by Likwidatur.
(3) the proceeds of sale referred to in subsection (2) is deposited to the Office of the State Treasury as an acceptance of the State.
(4) the entire financing required for implementing likwidasi, the State charged to cq. The Budget Of The Ministry Of Industry.
Article 4 the things that have not been regulated in this Presidential Decision, further regulated by the Minister of industry.
Article 5 this presidential decree took effect on the date set, Set in Jakarta on 12 November 1981.
The PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA S O H E A R T O fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia