Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c4ea9115400a57b313231353435.html
PP 17-1982 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back COUNTRY SHEET Republic of INDONESIA No. 26, 1982 GOVERNMENT REGULATION of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 17 in 1982 ABOUT the FORMATION of the ADMINISTRATIVE TOWN of the RANGE of the PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that relates to the development and progress in the area of the province of North Sumatera province level I Areas in General and in the districts Range in particular, then the perceived need to regulate the conduct of the Government of the region in particular so as to ensure the correct fulfillment of the demands of development and advancement referred to in accordance with the aspirations of the community in the area of Sub Range;
b. that Kecamatan development and advancement of the range has shown characteristics of urban livelihood that need coaching as well as setting the Organization of Government in particular;
c. that based on the provisions referred to Article 72 paragraph (4) and section 75Undang Act No. 5 of 1974 about the fine points of governance in the region, hence the creation of the administrative town of the range needs to be established by regulation of the Government.
Remember: 1. Article 5 paragraph (2) of the Constitution of 1945;
2. Act No. 7 of the formation of 1956 Drt Autonomous counties in the region of North Sumatra Province (State Gazette Number 58 in 1956, additional State Gazette Number 1092);
3. Act No. 5 of 1974 about the fine points of governance in the area of (State Gazette Number 38 in 1974, an additional State Gazette Number 3037);
4. Government Regulation number 19 in 1980 about the relocation of the county seat of regencies, grindstones from the municipality to Tanjung Balai Town range (State Gazette Number 28, 1980 the additional Sheet country number 3166).
Decide: define: GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS on the ESTABLISHMENT of the ADMINISTRATIVE TOWN of the range.
CHAPTER I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1 In this Regulation is the: a. regions is the autonomous region as stipulated in the provisions of Act No. 5 of 1974 about the fine points of governance in the area of (State Gazette Number 38 in 1974, an additional State Gazette Number 3037);
b. administrative regions are those areas referred to in Article 72 paragraph (4) of Act No. 5 of 1974 about the fine points of governance in the area of (State Gazette Number 38 in 1974, an additional State Gazette Number 3037);
c. The Range is an area referred to in article 1 paragraph (3) the Government Regulation number 19 in 1980 about the relocation of the county seat of regencies, grindstones from the municipality to Tanjung Balai Town range (State Gazette Number 28, 1980 the additional Sheet country number 3166).
CHAPTER II ESTABLISHMENT of OBJECTIVES article 2 the purpose of the establishment of the administrative town of the range of activities is to improve the Organization of Government in berhasilguna and berdayaguna and is the primary means for the construction of the region and is a strong driving force for businesses increased the rate of development.
CHAPTER III the POSITION, function, and ZONING article 3 (1) the Government is responsible to the range of city administrative district government Regencies Grindstones.
(2) county seat Regencies Asahan domiciled in the administrative town of the range.
(3) in order to memperlaju the development of the administrative area of the city Range if deemed necessary, the Governor of North Sumatra Area level I can organise coaching directly against the administrative town of the range.
Article 4 the City Government organized a range of Administrative functions as follows: a. enhance and customize the Organization of the Government with the development of political life, economic, social and urban culture;
b. foster and direct the construction in accordance with the socio-economic development as well as physical urban;
c. support and stimulate the development of reciprocity in the territory of the province of North Sumatera province level I Areas in General and the region of Asahan Regency Regencies in particular.
Article 5 (1) of the administrative area of the city Range include: a. parts Sub-regency Range, consisting of: 1. The new range of the Neighborhood;
2. Village of the Eastern Range;
3. Village of the Western Range;
4. Political districts range in the city;
5. New Gambier Village;
6. Village of Bunut;
7. Village Sei Kayu;
8. Village Sidodadi;
9. Village of pearls;
10. Village Siumbut-umbut;
11. the Neighborhood Sentang.
(2) the rest of the districts after the Range is reduced by 11 (eleven) Wards referred to in subsection (1) letter a of this article consists of: 1. The village;
2. Village Beluru River;
3. Village of the old Rawang;
4. The village of Rawang Recently;
5. The village of Rawang Market IV;
6. Village Sukadamai;
7. The village of Cottage flowers;
8. The village of Meranti;
9. Village of Sidomulijo;
10. The village people's Land;
11. Village Perhutaan Glare;
12. River Village Hall formed into new sub-district in the Asahan Regency environment, with the name of the Sub with the seat of Government is part of the subdistrict is located in the village of Meranti.
Article 6 For the realization of orderly Government of the territory and the construction of the administrative area of the city then the range was divided into two districts, namely: a. the City Districts of the West Range, consisting of: 1. The village of range of the city;
2. Village of the Western Range;
3. The new range of the Neighborhood;
4. The village of Bunut;
5. Village Sidodadi;
6. Village Sei Kayu.
b. the City Districts of the Eastern Range, consisting of: 1. New Gambier Village;
2. Neighborhood Sentang;
3. Village of the Eastern Range;
4. The village of pearls;
5. Village Siumbut-umbut.
Article 7 (1) of the City Government's administrative Centre is based in the city Range Range;
(2) the seat of Government of the Eastern range of the Town Subdistrict is based in the village of pearls;
(3) the Central Government Sub-district of the City Neighborhood located in the Western range of the Sei, kayu.
CHAPTER IV article 8 ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE details of the organizational structure of Government Administrative area of the city Range is determined more advanced by the Minister of the Interior with attention to needs and conditions, and the situation of the city concerned, and after the first get written approval from the Minister responsible for the areas of reform and consummation of the State apparatus.
Chapter V TRANSITIONAL PROVISION article 9 (1) the organizational structure of the Government of Kecamatan range that occurred before the enactment of this Regulation remains valid until the time of the enactment of the regulation of the Minister of Interior who set about the pattern of Government Administrative area of the City Organization of the range;
(2) any local regulations and the decisions of the head of the regional Government of Kecamatan Range prior to the enactment of this Regulation remains valid for the administrative area of the City Government's Range;
(3) the problems regarding the areas of staffing, financial, material, and others arising as a result of changes in the status of the areas referred to in this Regulation are resolved by Regent Heads of regencies Asahan on behalf of the Governor of North Sumatra Area level I.
CHAPTER VI CLOSING PROVISIONS article 10 (1) with the enactment of this Regulation, the Pemerin'tah Kecamatan Range referred to in Act No. 7 Drt in 1956 on the establishment of the autonomous region Kabupatenkabupaten in the environment area of North Sumatra Province (State Gazette Number 58, 1956-additional State Gazette Number 1092) was abolished.
(2) matters arising in the implementation of this Regulation, was completed by the Governor level I Regional Head of North Sumatra on behalf of the Minister of the Interior.
Article 11 this Regulation comes into force on the date of promulgation.
So that every one knows it, ordered the enactment of this Regulation with its placement in the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on March 9. June 1982 the PRESIDENT of INDONESIA SOEHARTO Promulgated in Jakarta on June 9, 1982, MINISTER/STATE SECRETARY, SUDHARMONO, SH.
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia