Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c4eb0a29f1094fd313231353538.html
PP 18-1982 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back COUNTRY SHEET REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 27, 1982 GOVERNMENT REGULATION of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA number 18 in 1982 ABOUT the FORMATION of the ADMINISTRATIVE TOWN of the PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, PRABUMULIH Considering: a. that relates to the development and progress in the area of the province of South Sumatera province level I Region in General and in the Kecamatan Prabumulih in particular, viewed the need to regulate the conduct of the Government of the region in particular so as to ensure the achievement of the demands of development and advancement referred to appropriate community aspirations in Kecamatan Prabumulih;
b. development and progress that Kecamatan Prabumulih has shown characteristics of urban livelihood that need coaching as well as setting the Organization of Government in particular;
c. that based on the provisions referred to in Article 72 paragraph (4) and section 75Undang Act No. 5 of 1974 about the fine points of governance in the region, the establishment of the administrative city Prabumulih need to set by regulation of the Government;
Remember: 1. Article 5 paragraph (2) of the Constitution of 1945;
2. Act No. 25 of 1959 concerning the determination of the Replacement Government Regulations Act No. 3 years 1950tentang the establishment of the area of South Sumatra and level I of martial law number 16 in 1955 about changing government regulations Replacement Act No. 3 of 1950 (1955 State Gazette Number 52) as the Act (State Gazette number 70 in 1959, an additional Sheet country number 1814);
3. Act No. 28 of 1959 concerning the determination of the Emergency Law number 4 of 1956 (1956 State Gazette Number 55) the Emergency Act number 5 1956 (1956 State Gazette Number 56) and Emergency legislation in 1956 number 6 (State Gazette Number 57 in 1956) about the creation of Regencies including the Township, in an area of South Sumatra as level I Act (State Gazette Number 73 of 1959 Additional Sheets, State number 1821);
4. Act No. 5 of 1974 about the fine points of governance in the area of (State Gazette Number 38 in 1974, an additional State Gazette Number 3037);
Decide: define: GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS on the ESTABLISHMENT of the ADMINISTRATIVE TOWN PRABUMULIH.
CHAPTER I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1 In this Regulation is the: a. regions is the autonomous region as stipulated in the provisions of Act No. 5 of 1975 issues of governance in the region (State Gazette Number 38 in 1974, an additional (State Gazette Number 3037);
b. administrative regions are those areas referred to in Article 72 paragraph (4) of Act No. 5 of 1974 about the fine points of governance in the area of (State Gazette Number 38 in 1974, an additional State Gazette Number 3037);
c. Subdistrict Prabumulih is a region referred to in the decision letter of the Minister of Home Affairs Number 69 1965 date of November 16, 1965.
CHAPTER II ESTABLISHMENT of OBJECTIVES article 2 Purpose the establishment of an administrative Town Prabumulih is to improve the activities of the Organization of the Government succeeded to and the Sepik and means for the construction of the region and a strong driving force for businesses increased the rate of development.
CHAPTER III the POSITION, function, and ZONING article 3 (1) of the administrative City Government Prabumulih responsible to the County Government of Muara Enim Regencies.
(2) the capital of the Regency of Muara Enim Regencies, based in Muara Enim.
(3) in order to memperlaju the development of the administrative area of the city Prabumulih if deemed necessary, then the Governor of South Sumatra Region level I can organise coaching directly against the administrative city Prabumulih.
Article 4 Administrative Prabumulih City Government hosted the following functions: a. enhance and customize the Organization of the Government with the development of the life of the political, economic, social, cultural and urban;
b. foster and direct the construction in accordance with the socio-economic development as well as physical urban;
c. support and stimulate the development of reciprocity in the territory of the province of South Sumatera province level I Areas in General and the Regency of Muara Enim Regencies in particular.
Article 5 (1) of the administrative area of the city, includes most locality Prabumulih Subdistrict Prabumulih and 2 (two) of the village of Gelumbang sub-district, consisting of: a. Subdistrict Prabumulih;
1. Village Prabumulih;
2. Neighborhood Market Prabumulih;
3. Coral King Village;
4. A well-known Village;
5. The village of Tanjung Raman;
6. Mountain Village of Minangkabau;
7. The village of Muara two; b. Sub Gelumbang: 1. Mount Ibul Village;
2. Village of Karang Jaya.
(2) parts Sub-regency Prabumulih after reduced by seven subdistricts/villages referred to in subsection (1) of this article, the letter a is extracted into 2 (two) new Sub-district, namely: a. the RambangLubai Subdistrict consists of: 1. The village of Tanjung Randomness;
2. New Village;
3. Sugihan Village;
4. Village Sukarami;
5. The village of Tanjung In;
6. Village Cape King;
7. The village Fence of songs;
8. Village Sugih Sane;
9. Village of Jungai;
10. Village of the Gargoyle stone;
11. Village of the land of the great;
12. Village Sukamerindu;
13. The village of Coral Bindu;
14. The village of Garland;
15. New Village Lubai;
16. The village of confinement of the soul;
17. The village of King's Mountain;
18. Cape village of Minangkabau;
19. Mountain Fence Villages;
20. The village of new city;
21. The village Banyan tree;
22. The village of Aur;
23. The great Reef Village;
24. The village fence of gods;
25. Village Prabumenang;
26. Lecah Village; with a central Government based in Figs.
b. Sub Randomness Dangku composed of: l. Tebat Agung Village;
2. Village Gurinam;
3. Village of the love of the gods;
4. Village Jemenang;
5. The village of Tanjung a win;
6. The village of Lubuk Raman;
7. Village Gumawang;
8. The village of Splinter Jeriji;
9. Village of Dangku;
10. Village of the elbow;
11. Village of the Mountain King;
12. Village of Baturaja;
13. Kuripan Village;
14. The village of Muara Pernak-Pernik;
15. The village Banuayu;
with a central Government based in Tebat great.
(3) reduced Gelumbang Subdistrict 2 (two) of the village referred to in subsection (1) letter b of this article.
Article 6 For the realization of orderly governance and the construction of the area, then city administrative region Prabumulih divided into 2 (two) subdistricts, namely: a. Prabumulih Barat Sub-district, consisting of: 1. Neighborhood Market Prabumulih;
2. Neighborhood Prabumulih;
3. the Mountain Village of Minangkabau;
b. Prabumulih Timur Subdistrict, consisting of: 1. The village of Tanjung Raman;
2. A well-known Village;
3. Coral King Village;
4. The village of Muara, Two 5. The Village Of Karang Jaya;
6. Mount Ibul Village.
Article 7 (1) of the City Government's administrative Centre is located in Prabumulih Prabumulih.
(2) Administrative Center West located in Prabumulih Subdistrict Market Prabumulih. (3) Administrative Center East located in Prabumulih Subdistrict Well-known.
CHAPTER IV article 8 ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE details of the organizational structure of government administrative city Prabumulih is determined more by the Minister of the Interior with attention to needs and conditions, and the situation of the city concerned, after first get written approval from the Minister responsible for the areas of reform and consummation of the State apparatus.
Chapter V TRANSITIONAL PROVISION article 9 (1) the organizational structure of the Government of Kecamatan Prabumulih applicable before entry into force of this Regulation remains valid until the time of the enactment of the regulation of the Minister of Interior who set about the Organization's Pattern of city administrative Prabumulih.
(2) any local regulations and the decisions of the head of the regional Government of Kecamatan Prabumulih before the enactment of this Regulation remains valid for the administrative area of the City Government of Prabumulih.
(3) the problems regarding the areas of staffing, financial, materiel and others arising as a result of changes in the status of the areas referred to in this Regulation are resolved by Regent Heads of regencies Muara Enim on behalf of the Governor of South Sumatra Region level I.
CHAPTER VI CLOSING PROVISIONS article 10 (1) with the enactment of this Regulation, the Government of Kecamatan Prabumulih as set forth in the decision letter of the Minister of Home Affairs Number 69 1965 date of November 16, 1965, was abolished.
(2) matters arising in the implementation of this Regulation, was completed by the Governor level I Regional head of South Sumatra on behalf of the Minister of the Interior.
Article 11 this Regulation comes into force on the date of promulgation.
So that every one knows it, ordered the enactment of this Regulation with its placement in the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on June 22, 1982 the PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA SOEHARTO Promulgated in Jakarta on June 22, 1982 the MINISTER/STATE SECRETARY, SUDHARMONO, S.H.
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia