Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c4ee71dc7108fd2313231373239.html
pp28-1982 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back COUNTRY SHEET Republic of INDONESIA No. 50, 1982 GOVERNMENT REGULATION of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 28 in 1982 ABOUT the FORMATION of the SUB-DISTRICT, sub-district of TIRTOYUDO GEDANGAN in REGENCIES of MALANG REGENCY TOSARI SUB REGENCIES PASURUAN SAWAHAN, district, sub-district, WONOASRI DISTRICT in the REGENCIES of MADIUN, TAROKAN SUBDISTRICT, SUBDISTRICT KUNJANG REGENCY KEDIRI REGENCIES, SUBDISTRICTS PITU, BRINGIN SUBDISTRICT, SUBDISTRICT PANGKUR REGENCY WONOGIRI REGENCIES TEMAYANG, KECAMATAN in KABUPATEN BOJONEGORO REGENCIES, SUBDISTRICTS in the REGENCY of SUMBERMALANG REGENCIES SITUBONDO LAKARSANTRI, district, sub-district KENJERAN, BENOWO in the SUBDISTRICT MUNICIPALITY and REGION LEVEL II SURABAYA WITHIN the PROVINCE of EAST JAVA REGION of level I the PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that the given area and increasing the population dwells in Malang Regencies in the Regencies of Pasuruan , in the Regencies of Madiun, in the District of Kediri Regencies, Regency Wonogiri Regencies in the province, Regencies (Kabupaten) Bojonegoro, in Situbondo, Regencies and Municipalities in the Regencies of Surabaya in the territory of the Province of East Java region of level I, then the duties of service to the community in the areas of governance and development needs to be enhanced, therefore needs to be formed of 15 (fifteen) sub-district in the Province of East Java Region b. that in accordance with the provisions of article 75Undang-law No. 5 of 1974, formation of sub set with the Government Considering: 1. Article 5 paragraph (2) of the Constitution of 1945;
2. Act No. 2 years 1950tentang the formation of the East Java province;
3. Act No. 12 Year 1950 about local governance in an environment of Regency East Java;
4. Act No. 5 of 1974 about the fine points of governance in the area of (State Gazette Number 38 in 1974, an additional State Gazette Number 3037) decide: define: GOVERNMENT REGULATION ABOUT FORMATION of the SUB-DISTRICT, sub-district of TIRTOYUDO GEDANGAN in MALANG REGENCIES, SUBDISTRICTS in the REGENCY TOSARI REGION 11 PASURUAN, SAWAHAN, WONOASRI SUBDISTRICT in the REGENCIES of MADIUN, TAROKAN SUBDISTRICT, SUBDISTRICT KUNJANG REGENCY KEDIRI REGENCIES PITU, DISTRICT, SUB-DISTRICT, SUB-DISTRICT PANGKUR BRINGIN IN REGENCY WONOGIRI REGENCIES, SUBDISTRICTS IN THE REGENCY OF TEMAYANG REGENCIES IN SUMBERMALANG SUB-DISTRICT, BOJONEGORO REGENCY REGENCIES SITUBONDO LAKARSANTRI, DISTRICT, SUB-DISTRICT KENJERAN, BENOWO IN THE MUNICIPALITY AND SUB REGENCIES IN THE PROVINCE OF DAERAH SURABAYA LEVEL I OF EAST JAVA.
Article 1 form a subdistrict (Kecamatan) in the Regency of Gedangan Regencies Malang, covering an area: a. Village Gedangan Segaran Village b., c., d. Sumberejo Village Village Sidodadi, e. Village Sindurejo;
f. Gajahrejo, g. Village Village Tumpakrejo;
Article 2 forms a subdistrict (Kecamatan) in the Regency of Tirtoyudo Regencies Malang, which include: a. the village Gadungsari;
b. the village Children of the village Wonoagung Kuncaran c. d. Tamansatriyan Village;
e. Village Ampelgading f. Sukorejo Village;
g. Desa Tlogosari;
h. Jogomulyan Village;
i. Village Tirtoyudo, y. Kepatihan Village, Sumbertungkil Village, k. 1. The Village Of Pujiharjo.
Article 3 form a subdistrict (Kecamatan) in the Regency of Tosari Region 11 Pasuruan, covering an area: a. Tosari Village;
b. Balidono Village, Wonokitri Village, c.;
d. e. Sedaeng Village Podokoyo Village;
f. the village Ngadiwono;
g. Village Mororejo;
h. village of Kandangan.
Article 4 in Sawahan Sub-district Formed Regencies Madiun, covering an area: a. Sawahan Village, b. Klumpit Village;
C. the village of Kajang d. Village Pendowoharjo village Krokeh Village of e. f. Lebakayu g. Village village of Bakur, h. Pacungrejo Village;
i. the villages of the Golan Village y. Pule k. Kanung Village 1. The Village Of Rejosari;
m. Sidomulyo Village.
Article 5 form a subdistrict (Kecamatan) in the Regency of Wonoasri Regencies Madiun, covering an area: a. the village Wonoasri;
b. Banyukambang Village, Buduran Village, c.;
d. Bancong, e. Village Village Jatirejo;
f. village of Clitic, g. h. Ngadirejo Village Plumpangrejo Village;
i. Desa Purwosari.
y. Sidomulyo Village.
Article 6 forms the Tarokan Subdistrict in Kediri Regencies (Kabupaten), which covers an area of: a. the village Bulusari;
b. Tarokan Village;
c. the village Kalirong;
d. the village Kaliboto;
e. Village Sumberduren;
f. the village Kedungsari;
g. accompanying a Village;
h. Teak Village;
i. Blimbing Village;
y. Kerep Village.
Article 7 form a subdistrict (Kecamatan) in the Regency of Kunjang Regencies of Kediri, which covers an area of: a. Kunjang Village;
b. Kapi Village;
c. the village of Cotton;
d. Klepek Village;
c. the village Parelor;
f. village of Ferns;
g. Village Juwet;
h. Tenggedor Village;
i. the village of Wonorejo;
y. Balungjeruk Village;
k. Kawik Village;
1. Village Dungus;
Article 8 form a subdistrict (Kecamatan) in the Regency of Pitu Regencies of Wonogiri, covering an area: a. the village Dumpelengan;
b. Selopurno Village;
c. Pitu Village;
d. Kalang Village;
e. Village Karenggeneng;
f. Bangunrejo Lor Village;
g. Village Banjarbangi;
h. Papungan Village;
i. the village of Cantel;
y. Ngancar Village.
Article 9 form a subdistrict (Kecamatan) in the Regency of Bringin Regencies of Wonogiri, covering an area: a. Bringin Village;
b. Village Mojo;
c. the village Krompol;
d. the village Sumberbening;
e. Village Kenongorejo;
f. the village Logowetan;
g. Dero Village;
h. the village Carrying;
i. Send Village;
y. village of Dampit.
Article 10 form a Subdistrict Pangkur Regency Wonogiri Regencies, which covers an area of: a. Pangkur Village;
b. Village Paras;
c. Source Villages;
d. the village Gandri;
e. Village Pleset;
f. the village Pahkonyal;
g. Village Ngompro;
h. Waruktengah Village;
i. the village of Babadan.
Article 11 formed the Temayang Subdistrict in Bojonegoro Regency Regencies, which covers an area of: a. the village Temayang;
b. Village Bundles;
c. the village of Pancur;
d. Village Yono;
e. Village Ngujung;
f. Village Belun;
g. Village Pandantoyo;
h. Papringan Village;
i. the village Kedungsari;
y. Kedungsumber Village;
k. Bakulan Village;
1. The village of Soko;
Article 12 forms a subdistrict (Kecamatan) in the Regency of Sumbermalang Regencies Situbondo, covering an area: a. Tlogosari Village;
b. Plalangan Village;
c. Tamansari Village;
d. the village Kalirejo;
e. Village Sumberargo;
f. the village Tamankursi;
g. Village Garden;
h. Alastengah Village;
i. the village Baderan.
Chapter 13 form a Subdistrict Municipality in Lakarsantri Regencies of Surabaya, which include: a. the area Kelurahan Lakarsantri;
b. the village Banyan tree;
c. the village Sambikerap;
d. Neighborhood Made;
e. Village Ejection;
f. the village Lidahwetan;
g. Village Lidahkulon;
h. Neighborhood Oranges;
i. the village Sumurwelut;
y. Village Bangkingan.
Article 14 form a Subdistrict Municipality in Kenjeran Regencies Surabaya, which covers an area of: a. the village Tambakwedi;
b. the Neighborhood Bulakbanteng;
c. the village Kedungcowek;
d. the village Tanahkalikedinding;
e. Sidotopo Wetan Village;
f. Bulak Village;
g. Kenjeran Village;
h. Sukolilo Village.
Article 15 form a Subdistrict Municipality in the Benowo Area level II Surabaya, which covers an area of: a. Village Home;
b. the Neighborhood Klakarejo;
c. the village Tripe Acne;
d. Sememi Wards;
e. Village Pakal;
f. Benowo Wards;
g. Sumberejo Village;
h. subdistricts of Tambak Dono;
i. the village Farmed Osowilangan;
y. Village Romokalisari.
Article 16 (1) the Central Government based in the village of Kecamaaan Gedangan Gedangan.
(2) the Central Government based in the village of Tirtoyudo Subdistrict Tirtoyudo.
(3) the Central Government based in the Village of the subdistrict Tosari Tosari.
(4) the Central Government based in Sawahan Village Sub-district Sawahan.
(5) Wonoasri Sub Central Government based in the village of Wonoasri.
(6) the Central Government based in the village of Tarokan sub-district of Tarokan.
(7) the Central Government based in the Village of the subdistrict Kunjang Kunjang.
(8) the Central Government based in the Village of the subdistrict Pitu Pitu.
(9) Central Government based in the village of Bringin Subdistrict Bringin.
(10) the seat of Government is located in Kecamatan Pangkur Pangkur Village.
(11) Temayang Sub Central Government based in the village of Temayang.
(12) Central Government based in the village of Sumbermalang sub-district of Sumbermalang.
(13) administrative center located in Lakarsantri Sub-district (kecamatan) Lidahkulon.
(14) Central Government Sub-district (kecamatan) domiciled in Tanahkalikedinding Kenjeran. (15) the Central Government based in the Benowo Sub-district (kecamatan) Sememi.
Article 17 any change in villages as referred to in article 1, article 2, article 3, article 4, article 5, article 6, article 7, article 8, article 9, article 10 and article 11, article 12, article 13, article 14, and article 3 of this Regulation, both because of the expansion, merging, removal, change of name, and the boundaries of villages along did not result in changes to the boundaries of the districts , established by the Minister of the Interior.
Chapter 18 everything regarding and consequential than the establishment of 15 (fifteen) sub-district in the Province of East Java level I Areas regulated by Regional Head Gubenur level I (East Java) taking into account the financial ability of the Central Government/region at the stage right now.
Article 19 this Regulation comes into force on the date of promulgation.
So that every one knows it, ordered the enactment of this Regulation with its placement in the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on 20 September 1982 the PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA SOEHARTO Promulgated in Jakarta on 20 September 1982 the MINISTER/STATE SECRETARY, SUDHARMONO S. H.
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia