Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c4f0804a020a7d4313231383234.html
pp38-1982bt fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back COUNTRY SHEET Republic of INDONESIA No. 63, 1982 (Additional explanation in the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3237) GOVERNMENT REGULATION of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 38 in 1982 ABOUT the CHANGES to the GOVERNMENT REGULATION number 16 in 1974 ABOUT the EXECUTION of the SALE of HOME COUNTRY PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: that taking into account the financial ability of the civil servants, viewed the need to revisit the provisions governing the ways State home sales price payment of Group III (three) as set out in article 6 the Government Regulation number 16 1974 , considering: 1. Article 5 paragraph (2) of the Constitution of 1945;
2. the treasures of Indonesia legislation (I.C.W. Staatsblad 1925 Number 448) as has been modified several times, the last by Act No. 9 of 1968;
3. Act No. 72 in 1957 about the setting of the emergency law number 19 Years 1955tentang Country homes Sales To civil servants as law (the State Gazette in 1957 the number 158) jo Burgelijke Woningregeling Staatsblad 1934 Number 147 as it has several times changed with the number 388 Staatsblad in 1949;
4. Act No. 5 years 1960tentang the basic regulation of the Agrarian issues (State Gazette Number 104 in 1960, an additional Sheet country number 2043);
5. Law No. 8 Year 1974tentang Staffing issues (State Gazette Number 55 in 1974, an additional Sheet State number 189);
6. Government Regulation number 16 in 1974 about the execution of the sale of Home Affairs (State Gazette number 19 in 1974, an additional State Gazette Number 3030);
Decide: define: GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS ABOUT the CHANGES to the GOVERNMENT REGULATION number 16 in 1974 ABOUT the EXECUTION of the SALE of the HOME country.
Article 6 the provisions of article I changed Government Regulation number 16 in 1974, to read as follows: "the payment of the sales price of the House Affairs Group III (three) along with compensation for the land, as stipulated in article 5 paragraph (2) letter d Government Regulation number 16 in 1974, carried out in the following way: the first installment set for a minimum of 5% (five percent) of the sales price and paid in full at the time of lease purchase signed the rest are diangsur, in the shortest period of 5 (five) years and the longest 20 (twenty) years, with monthly installments.
Article II Country House Sales that its implementation is running on the basis of government regulation of 16th Number 1974 can be adjusted bcrdasarkan the provisions of this Regulation.
Chapter III of this Regulation comes into force on the date of promulgation.
So that every one knows it, ordered the enactment of this Regulation with its placement in the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on December 4, 1982 the PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA SOEHARTO Promulgated in Jakarta on 4 December 1982, MINISTER/STATE SECRETARY, SUDHARMONO, S.H. fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia