Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c4e42296d10810e313231323532.html
PP 4-1982 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back COUNTRY SHEET Republic of INDONESIA No. 8, 1982 GOVERNMENT REGULATION of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA number 4 in 1982 ABOUT GIVING MONEY to the FAMILY of the RECIPIENT DIED of GRIEF a PENSION of the PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: that to relieve the burden of the families left behind by the recipients who died, viewed the need to provide money for the family, died of grief recipients specified purposes;
Remember: 1. Article 5 paragraph (2) of the Constitution of 1945;
2. Act No. 6 in 1966 about the granting of pensions, Allowances Retirement and benefits Are to the Volunteer Military (State Gazette Number 33 year of 1966, an additional State Gazette Number 2812);
3. Law number 11 Year 1969 about Retiring employees and Retired Widow/Widower employees (State Gazette Number 42 in 1969, State Gazette Supplementary Number 2882);
4. The Statute of undangNomor 12 in 1980 about the right financial/Administrative leadership and members of the highest institution of the country and the High/the former leadership of the highest Institution/high country and former members of the High State Institutions (State Gazette Number 71 in 1980, State Gazette Supplementary Number 3182);
5. Government Regulation Number 36 in 1968 about the granting of Pensions To Warakawuri, allowances To Fatherless orphans And Orphans Volunteer Military (State Gazette Number 61 in 1968, State Gazette Supplementary Number 2863);
6. Government Regulation number 13 in 1970 on Granting Allowances to the Pioneers of the national movement of Independence/(State Gazette number 19 in 1970) as it has several times changed and supplemented with the Government Regulation Number 28 in 1978 (State Gazette Number 42 in 1978);
7. Government Regulation Number 24 in 1977 on the granting of Allowances To Veterans of Veterans of the Republic of Indonesia (State Gazette Number 29 in 1977);
8. Government Regulation number 9 in 1980 about the right financial/Administrative Region/Deputy Head of the region and the former head of the region/Area as well as a Former Deputy Chief of the widow/Dudanya (State Gazette number 16 in 1980, State Gazette Supplementary Number 3222), as amended by regulation of the Government of the 1980 Number 48;
9. Government Regulation No. 10 of 1980 concerning the granting of Benefits To former members of the National Committee for the Center and Widow/Dudanya (State Gazette No. 17 of 1980);
10. Government Regulation Number 50 in 1980 about the right financial/Administrative Secretary of State and Former State Minister And Widow/Dudanya (State Gazette Number 78 in 1980, State Gazette Supplementary Number 3184);
Decide: define: GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS ABOUT GIVING MONEY to the FAMILY of the RECIPIENT DIED of GRIEF.
Article 1 In this Regulation is the recipient of a pension is: a. Retired President and member of the institution of the Supreme/high country;
b. Retired Minister of State of the Republic of Indonesia;
c. Retired Chief Deputy Chief of the region/region;
d. the recipient of Alimony Pioneer movement of the Nationality/Independence;
e. National Committee members Allowances Recipients Indonesia Center;
f. the retired civil servant;
g. Retired Member of the armed forces of the Republic of Indonesia;
h. Republic of Indonesia Veterans Allowance Recipients;
i. the recipient of a pension, the widow/widower of a retiree as intended from the letters with letters a to h.
Article 2 (1) if the recipient of a pension referred to in article 1 a to the letter with the letter h, the wife or the husband is given money and grief the death of 3 (three) times earnings a month with conditions as low as the low of Rp. 100,000,-(one hundred thousand rupiah).
(2) if the widow/widower pension recipients, as stipulated in article 1 letter i's death, to the abandonment of the orphans were given money and grief the death of 3 (three) times earnings a month with conditions as low as the low IDR 75,000,-(seventy five thousand rupiah).
(3) Earnings referred to in subsection (1) and paragraph (2) was of a retirement income receipts received by recipients in the last months before his death without pieces.
(4) if the pension recipient who died leaving no wife or husband as mentioned in subsection (1), money and grief it was given to his son's death.
(5) if the pension recipient who died leaving no wife or husband or children referred to in subsection (1), subsection (2), and subsection (4), the money is given to the death of mourning parents.
(6) if the pension recipient who died didn't leave wives, husbands, children, or parents, money, died of grief was given to heirs.
Article 3 If the recipients who died received some type of retirement, or in addition to a pension receive salaries as civil servants/Employees/Monthly State officials, to a family that is entitled to receive as referred to in article 2 was only given 1 (one) died of grief with the basic money calculation according to the type of pension or salary that is most profitable.
The technical implementation of the provisions of article 4 of government regulation is further defined by the Finance Minister and the head of the State administration of civil service Bodies, either together or individually according to the respective field of duty.
Article 5 this Regulation comes into force on the date of enactment, and has power of conduct retroactively since 1 May 1981.
So that every one knows it, ordered the enactment of this Regulation with its placement in the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta padatanggal February 11, 1982 the PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA SOEHARTO Promulgated at Jakarta padatanggal February 11, 1982 the MINISTER/STATE SECRETARY, SUDHARMONO, sh. fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia