Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c4f1014c6808e96313231383338.html
pp40-1982 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back COUNTRY SHEET Republic of INDONESIA No. 67, 1982 GOVERNMENT REGULATION of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 40 in 1982 ABOUT the DETERMINATION of the RETIRED CIVIL SERVANTS AS FORMER EMPLOYEES of STATE ENTERPRISES of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, PRESIDENT of SALT Considering: a. that the former State Company employees laid off salt for reasons of the Bank company in 1969 partly composed of civil servants who are eligible to retire;
b. that pension for civil servants at the top has not been established on the basis of laws and regulations that apply to retired civil servants;
c. that in relation with it need to be regulated the granting of pensions for civil servants and Government regulations;
Remember: 1. Article 5 paragraph (2) of the Constitution of 1945;
2. Act No. 19 Prp. Year 1960tentang Company country (State Gazette 1960, an additional 59 Sheet Number country number of 1989);
3. Act No. 9 of 1969 concerning the determination of the Replacement Government Regulations Act No. 1 of 1969 (the 1969 State Gazette number 16, an additional Sheet country number 2890) about State Business forms into law (State Gazette Number 40 in 1969, State Gazette Supplementary Number 2809);
4. Law number 11 Year 1969tentang Employee Retirement and pension Widow/Widower employees (State Gazette Number 42 in 1969, State Gazette Supplementary Number 2882);
5. Law No. 8 Year 1974tentang Staffing issues (State Gazette Number 55 in 1974, an additional Sheet State number 189);
6. Government Regulation Number 32 Year 1972tentang Agency Staffing Administration of the State (State Gazette Number 42 of 1972);
7. Government Regulation No. 8 of 1974 on the adjustment/setting of the staple Back Retired Former civil servant as well as widows and Orphans/Comrades (State Gazette number 11 in 1974, an additional Sheet country number 2935);
8. Government Regulation number 7 in 1977 on the regulation of salaries of civil servants (State Gazette number 11 in 1977, additional State Gazette Number 3098);
9. Government Regulation No. 8 of 1977 concerning the determination of the Retired civil servant, former Principal and widow/Dudanya (State Gazette No. 12 in 1977, additional State Gazette Number 3099);
10. Government Regulation number 19 in 1979 about the determination of Pension Adjustments back and Staple for retirees and Widows country-specific Company/Dudanya (State Gazette Number 27 in 1979, an additional Sheet country number 2428).
Decide: define: GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS CONCERNING the DETERMINATION of the PENSION for CIVIL SERVANTS of the FORMER EMPLOYEES of the STATE COMPANY of salt.
Article 1 (1) civil servant Ministry of industry that assist in salt Country Company laid off by the company by granting severance money in 1969 in order to bank company, was stopped with respect as a civil servant at the end of March 1982.
(2) to the former civil servant referred to in subsection (1) of this article are granted retirement after fulfilling the terms based on the applicable legislation.
Article 2 (1) the period between the dismissed by State enterprises the salt in 1969 to stop stated with respect as a civil servant at the end of March 1982 defined as follows a. Times of money waiting for 5 (five) years;
b. waiting period without income for the rest of the time.
(2) severance has been accepted by the former civil servant concerned from the State enterprises of salt was in lieu of money waiting to become its right in its the waiting money referred to in subsection (1) letter a of this article.
(3) waiting period without any income referred to in subsection (1) letter b of the present article are not counted as work time to retire.
Article 3 the granting of a pension referred to in article 1 of this Regulation set out by decision of the head of the State administration of civil service Bodies.
Article 4 to the recipients referred to in article 3 of regulation Pamerintah are given allowances that apply to retired civil servants.
Article 5 payment of a pension referred to in this Regulation is carried out by the Office of the Treasury of the State.
Article 6 the technical implementation of the provisions of this Regulation are defined more by the Finance Minister and the head of the State administration of civil service Bodies, either together or individually in accordance with its task of each.
Article 7 this Regulation comes into force on the date of promulgation.
So that every one knows it, ordered the enactment of this Regulation with its placement in the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on December 15, 1982 the PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA SOEHARTO Promulgated in Jakarta on December 15, 1982 the MINISTER/STATE SECRETARY, SUDHARMONO, S.H.
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia