Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c4f4338fbe085ca313232303034.html
Presidential Decree No. 62-1982 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back of the INDONESIAN PRESIDENTIAL DECREE NUMBER 62 in 1982 ABOUT the ORDER of ORGANIZATION of UDAYANA UNIVERSITY PRESIDENT Republic of INDONESIA, Considering: that in the framework of implementation of the Government Regulation number 5 in 1980 about the fine points of the Organization of the University/Institute, viewed the need to establish the order of organization of Udayana University;
Remember: 1. Article 4 paragraph (1) of the Constitution of 1945;
2. Act No. 10 of 1961 College (State Gazette 1961 Number 302, additional State Gazette Number 2446);
3. Government Regulation number 5 year old 1980tentang trees Organization University/Institute (State Gazette No. 10 of 1980, State Gazette Supplementary Number 3157);
4. Government Regulation Number 27 years on the Faculty of the University of 1981tentang Setup/Institute (State Gazette Number 41 in 1981, additional State Gazette Number 3202);
5. Presidential Decree number 18 in 1963 about the founding of the University;
Decide: define: the DECISION of the PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA on the ORDER of ORGANIZATION of UDAYANA UNIVERSITY.
Article 1 the udayana University is an organic unit in the Department of culture and education environment, led by a President who is under and is responsible directly to the Minister of education and culture.
Article 2 the construction of Udayana University functionally carried out by the Director General of higher education Department of education and culture.
Article 3 basic tasks the Udayana University is organizing educational and teaching above a mid-level College and providing education and instruction based on the national culture of Indonesia with the scientific method which includes education and teaching, research, and service to the public in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 4 the Udayana University consists of: 1. The Rector and Provost;
2. Academic and Student Affairs Administration Bureau;
3. General Administration Bureau;
4. Faculty of letters;
5. The Faculty of teacher training and education;
6. Faculty of law;
7. Faculty of Economics;
8. Faculty of medicine;
9. Faculty of agriculture;
10. Faculty of animal husbandry;
11. Faculty of engineering;
12. Research Center;
13. Community Service Center;
The formulation of article 5 tasks and functions as well as the details of the arrangement of the Organization in the University environment as referred to in article 4 of presidential decree was enacted by the Ministry of education and culture after obtaining written consent of the responsible ministers in the areas of reform and consummation of the State apparatus.
Article 6 With the enactment of presidential decree, all provisions that are contrary to this presidential decree declared inapplicable.
Article 7 this presidential decree took effect on the date set.
Established in Jakarta on September 7, 1982.
The PRESIDENT of the Republic of INDONESIA, SUHARTO'S fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia