Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c4f4bceb510ba85313232303138.html
Presidential Decree No. 69-1982 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back of the INDONESIAN PRESIDENTIAL DECREE NUMBER 69 in 1982 ABOUT the ORGANIZATION of the INSTITUTE of TEACHER TRAINING and EDUCATIONAL SCIENCES UJUNG PANDANG PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: that in the framework of implementation of the Government Regulation number 5 in 1980 about the fine points of the Organization of the University/Institute, viewed the need to establish the order of organization the Institute of pedagogy & Ujung Pandang science education;
Remember: 1. Article 4 paragraph (1) of the Constitution of 1945;
2. Act No. 10 of 1961 College (State Gazette 1961 Number 302, additional State Gazette Number 2446);
3. Rule PemerintahNomor 5 in 1980 about the fine points of the Organization of the University/Institute (State Gazette No. 10 of 1980, State Gazette Supplementary Number 3157);
4. Government Regulation Number 27 in 1981 about the arrangement of the faculty on the University/Institute (State Gazette Number 41 in 1981, additional State Gazette Number 3202);
5. Presidential Decree Number 272 1965 about the establishment of the Institute of teacher training and the establishment of the Institute of teacher training and educational sciences Macassar;
Decide: define: the DECISION of the PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA CONCERNING ORGANIZATION of the INSTITUTE of EDUCATION SCIENCES KEGRUAN and UJUNG PANDANG.
Article 1 the Institute of teacher training and educational sciences Ujung Pandang is an organic unit in the Ministry of education and culture, led by a President who is under and is responsible directly to the Minister of education and culture.
Article 2 the construction Institute of teacher training and educational sciences Ujung Pandang functionally carried out by the Director General of higher education Department of education and culture.
Article 3 basic tasks the Institute of teacher training and education is organized educational Ujung Pandang and teaching above a mid-level College and providing education and instruction based on the national culture of Indonesia with the scientific method which includes education and teaching, research, and service to the public in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 4 the Institute of teacher training and educational sciences Ujung Pandang consists of: 1. The Rector and Provost;
2. Academic and Student Affairs Administration Bureau;
3. General Administration Bureau;
4. Faculty of education;
5. Faculty of Arts;
6. Faculty of Mathematics and natural sciences;
7. Faculty of social sciences;
8. Vocational and Technology Education Faculty;
9. Faculty of Health sport and Education;
10. Research Center;
11. Community Service Center;
12. The library.
The formulation of article 5 tasks and functions as well as the details of the arrangement of the Organization on the Environment Institute of teacher training and educational sciences Ujung Pandang as referred to in article 4 of presidential decree was enacted by the Ministry of education and culture after obtaining written consent of the responsible ministers in the areas of reform and consummation of the State apparatus.
Article 6 With the enactment of presidential decree, all provisions that are contrary to this presidential decree declared inapplicable.
Article 7 this presidential decree took effect on the date set.
Established in Jakarta on September 7, 1982.
The PRESIDENT of the Republic of INDONESIA, SUHARTO'S fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia