Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c4ef6529520a03e313231373535.html
pp 32-1983 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back COUNTRY SHEET Republic of INDONESIA No. 43, 1983 (Additional explanation in the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3259) GOVERNMENT REGULATION of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 32 in 1983 ABOUT the TRANSFER of the REMAINDER of the DEVELOPMENT BUDGET in 1982/1983 to FISCAL YEAR 1983/1984, the PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA Considering: a. that in the implementation of the Development budget of fiscal year 1982/1983 at the end of March 1983, it turns out there are projects which demonstrate the existence of residual credit budget has been established based on law No. 5 in 1982 on Budgetary income and Expenditure State fiscal year 1982/1983;
b. that based on the provisions of paragraph (1) article 4 of Act No. 5 of 1982 budget of revenue and Expenditure of the State fiscal year 1982/1983 and the provisions of paragraph (1) of article 3 of Act No. 3 of 1983 about the enhancements and changes to the Budget of the State Expenditures and revenues of the fiscal year 1982/1983, the remaining credits can be transferred to the budget of the fiscal year 1983/1984;
Remember: 1. Article 5 paragraph (2) of the Constitution of 1945;
2. Indische Comptabiliteitswet (Staatsblad 1925 Number 448) as it has several times changed and augmented, last by Act No. 9 of 1968 (1968 State Gazette Number 53, additional State Gazette Number 2860);
3. Act No. 5 in 1982 about the budget of the State Expenditures and revenues of the fiscal year 1982/1983 (State Gazette No. 13 in 1982, an additional State Gazette Number 3183);
4. Act No. 3 of 1983 about the enhancements and changes to the Budget of the State Expenditures and revenues of the fiscal year 1982/1983 (State Gazette Number 33 in 1983, an additional 2500 Sheets State number);
5. Government Regulation Number 20 in 1982 about the transfer of the remainder of the development budget. Fiscal year 1981/1982 to fiscal year 1982/1983 (State Gazette Number 35 in 1982, an additional State Gazette Number 3224);
Decide: define: GOVERNMENT REGULATION of the TRANSFER of the REMAINDER of the DEVELOPMENT BUDGET FISCAL YEAR 1982/1983 to FISCAL YEAR 1983/1984.
Article 1 (1) remaining credit project budgets in the development budget in 1982/1983 amounting to Rp 2,260,534,267,851.00 which is contained at the end of fiscal year 1982/1983 was transferred to fiscal year 1983/1984.
(2) the details of the rest of the budget credits contained in Appendix A (according to the Department/institution), annex B (according to sectors/Sub Sectors) and Appendix C (according to project) Government regulations.
(3) the transfer of the remaining budget credit referred to in subsection (1) of this article is a great addition on the budget of the State Expenditures and Development fiscal year 1983/1984.
Article 2 the remaining credit budget projects that transferred to fiscal year 1983/1984 as mentioned in paragraph (1) of article 1 of this Regulation, the credit deducted from the budget of each project as already set out in Act No. 5 in 1982.
Article 3 this Regulation comes into force on the date of promulgation and has the power of practice subsided since April 1, 1983.
So that every one knows it, ordered the enactment of this Regulation with its placement in the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on October 18, 1983 the PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA SOEHARTO Promulgated in Jakarta on 18 October 1983, MINISTER/STATE SECRETARY, SUDHARMONO, S.H.
COUNTRY GAZETTE EXTRA RI No. 3259 (explanation for the 1983 State Gazette Number 43) EXPLANATION of GOVERNMENT REGULATION of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 32 in 1983 ABOUT the TRANSFER of the REMAINDER of the DEVELOPMENT BUDGET FISCAL YEAR 1982/1983 to FISCAL YEAR 1983/1984 of the GENERAL implementation of the fourth year of the lamps III, is the fiscal year 1982/1983 still as previous years require adjustment due to a work plan has been set in the DIP (Project Fields List) of each of the projects has yet to be resolved entirely by the end of fiscal year 1982/1983.
In order to guarantee the continuity of the implementation of construction, then in terms of subsection (1) of article 4 of Act No. 5 in 1982, that the remaining credits on projects budget development budget fiscal year 1982/1983 contained at the end of the fiscal year it can be moved and added to the development budget fiscal year 1983/1984 of the lamp or the fifth year III, the settings are set by a government regulation.
In the meantime on the basis of the provisions of paragraph (3) of article 4 of the Act number 5 is set in 1982, that the rest of the credit is added to the budget of the fiscal year 1983/1984, must be deducted from the credit to the budget of each project on the development budget fiscal year 1982/1983.
The SAKE ARTICLE ARTICLE article 1 funds provided in the DIP (Project Fields List) is the maximum funding limits for the purposes of financing the project. However, in practice, is not always the funds until the end of the fiscal year in question is used up, and there is the rest of the funds are still needed for the completion of the project and the rest of the funds are no longer needed, because the goals of the project have been achieved. The remaining funds are no longer needed are not transferred to the fiscal year 1983/1984.
Article 2 is quite clear.
Article 3 is quite clear.
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia