Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c4f10ab90c0adae313231383339.html
Presidential Decree No. 41-1984 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back of the INDONESIAN PRESIDENTIAL DECREE NUMBER 41 in 1984 ABOUT the FOUNDING of the OPEN UNIVERSITY, PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA Considering: a. that the order to enlarge the capacity of the College so that as far as possible are able to reach out to prospective students in all corners of the ground water, needs to be done and how a new approach by leveraging existing technology development;
b. that in addition to the issue of capacity as mentioned above, to further enhance the ability of an educated workforce are scattered throughout Indonesia, so as to give greater benefit for the implementation of the development effort required to be integrated and continuously gives the opportunity to the well-educated workforce in order to continue her studies while on duty;
c. that in relation to the matter on the letter a and letter b above, the perceived need to establish a State University that is open;
d. that in accordance with the provisions of article 57 Government Regulation No. 5 of 1980 jo Article 18 paragraph (2) of Act No. 22 1961, the establishment of the University on the letter c needs to be established by decision of the President.
Remember: 1. Article 4 paragraph (1) of the Constitution of 1945;
2. Act No. 10 of 1961 College (State Gazette 1961 Number 302, additional State Gazette Number 2446);
3. Government Regulation number 5 in 1980 about the fine points of the Organization of the University/Institute (State Gazette No. 10 of 1980, State Gazette Supplementary Number 3157);
4. Government Regulation Number 27 in 1981 about the arrangement of the faculty on the University/Institute (State Gazette Number 41 in 1981, additional State Gazette Number 3202).
Decide: define: the DECISION of the PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA CONCERNING the ESTABLISHMENT of OPEN UNIVERSITIES.
Article 1 (1) in Jakarta established a State University that is both open and given the name "Open University";
(2) the arrangement of the University organization referred to in subsection (1) consists of: 1. The Rector and Provost;
2. Academic and Student Affairs Administration Bureau;
3. General Administration Bureau;
4. The Faculty of teacher training and education;
5. Faculty of Economics;
6. Faculty of social and political sciences;
7. Faculty of mathematics and natural sciences;
8. Research centres and devotion on Mashallah-rakat;
9. The Media production center of education, computer science, and management of Data;
10. Center of Test Management;
11. The Unit of distance learning Programs.
Article 2 (1) academic and Student Affairs Administration Bureau and the Bureau of the General Administration as stipulated in article 1 paragraph (2) Figure 2 and Figure 3, each consisting of 5 (five) as many parts and each part consists of 3 (three) as many Sub sections;
(2) Faculty as stipulated in article 1 paragraph (2) figures 4 to 7 digits with each consisting of several majors;
(3) the Unit Learning Program Jaraka Far as stipulated in article 1 paragraph (2) Figure 11 distributed in several places across Indonesia, as technical implementing Open University.
Article 3 formulation of the tasks, functions, organization, and the work of the Bureau, as well as the type and number of majors at fakul bag and the location of the distance learning Program of the Unit referred to in article 2 are set by the Minister of culture and education after obtaining written consent of the responsible ministers in the field of utilization of State apparatus.
Chapter 4 matters relating to the implementation of the presidential decree is further regulated by the Minister of education and culture.
Article 5 this presidential decree took effect on the date set.
Established in Jakarta on June 11, 1984 the PRESIDENT of INDONESIA SOEHARTO fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia