Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c4f0f9c68d0aa6e313231383337.html
kp40-1990fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back COUNTRY SHEET REPUBLIC of INDONESIA DECISION of the PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 40 in 1990 ABOUT the TELEVISION RECEIVER DUES VOTE the PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that the Television of the Republic of Indonesia is abbreviated as TVRI, electronic mass media organized by the Foundation of the Republic of Indonesia Television has a very important function as a means of supporting the development of the nation;
b. that organizing broadcast conducted by TVRI, both in the field of education, enlightenment, culture or entertainment is a great service for all walks of life;
c. that in carrying out its function organizes the operational broadcast, TVRI need huge financial support from the Government and the community;
d. that based on the above considerations, consider the perceived need to reorganize the provisions about poll dues from the owner of a television receiver;
Remember: 1. Article 4 paragraph (1) of the Constitution of 1945;
2. Presidential Decree Number 215 in 1963 about the formation of the Republic of Indonesia Television Foundation;
DECIDED: by revoking the Presidential Decree Number 218 in 1963 about the voting Donations Dues Payment to assist in the Organization of the Republic of Indonesia Television Foundation as already modified several times, the last by Presidential Decree Number 49 in 1969.
Setting: the DECISION of the PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA on the TELEVISION RECEIVER DUES COLLECTION.
Article 1 1. Television receiver is a tool to be used by the owner to receive broadcast-television broadcasting;
2. The owner is the person who has the receiver siaransiaran receiver television throughout the territory of the Republic of Indonesia law;
3. Dues of television is an amount of money which the magnitude is determined by the Government that must be paid by the owner of the Republic of Indonesia television receivers;
4. Income is the whole Foundation of the Republic of Indonesia Television receipts obtained from the collection of dues.
Article 2 (1) All television receiver owners in the whole area of the law of the Republic of Indonesia, in a compulsory contribution of dues wear television.
(2) Eritreans television dues contribution in wear over any television receiver.
(3) every owner must register its own television receiver pesawatpesawat at the head office or branches. The Foundation of the Republic of Indonesia Television throughout Indonesia or at any other place designated by the Republic of Indonesia Television Foundation.
(4) the registration referred to in subsection (3) has to be done selambatlambatnya thirty (30) days after the television receiver ownership.
(5) a compulsory contribution levied dues television is the possession or the heirs or the power of the owner of the television receiver.
Article 3 (1) of the Ordinance and the magnitude of the contribution of television set by the Minister of information after consulting with the Minister of finance and to gain approval of the President.
(2) in determining the magnitude of the contribution of distinguished between television receivers in black and white and color.
Article 4 the television Levy was one of the Foundation's income the Indonesia Republic television can be used directly to fund the operational conduct of the television broadcast.
Article 5 other than TVRI television broadcasting Bodies are not allowed to charge tuition of television.
Article 6 (1) to conduct polls to dues, Foundation television Televisi Republik Indonesia cultivates cooperation with private parties over the approval of the Minister of information in the framework of an effort of expanding employment.
(2) Eritreans television dues Arrangement referred to in subsection (1) is carried out on the basis of a cooperation agreement between the Republic of Indonesia Television Foundation with private parties over the approval of the Minister of information.
Article 7 compulsory dues excluded from television is: a. a television receiver that is used to hold the television broadcast by TVRI or governing body of the private television broadcasting;
b. receiver television provided by the Government as a public television;
c. a television receiver status as merchandise.
Article 8 a violation of the provisions as set forth in this Presidential Decision, subject to penalties in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation.
Article 9 this presidential decree took effect on the date set.
Established in Jakarta on September 13, 1990, the PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA SOEHARTO fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia