Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c4f26010b208788313231393135.html
Kp49-1990 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back COUNTRY SHEET REPUBLIC of INDONESIA DECISION of the PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 49 in 1990 ABOUT the DETERMINATION of the CAKUNG CIKUNIR HIGHWAY AS a TOLL ROAD and the ADDITION of RAMPS DUKUH on JAGORAWI TOLL ROAD AS WELL AS the DETERMINATION of the TYPE of MOTOR VEHICLE and the MAGNITUDE of the TOLL TARIFF PRESIDENT Republic of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that has been finished with the construction of the freeway the Cakung Cikunir is seen the need to establish the highway as a toll road;
b. that has been finished with the construction of the driveway from the road DKI Jakarta outer ring road to the Jagorawi toll road that dotted the knot at Taman Mini toll gate, then need to open up the new ramp in Dukuh;
c. that in accordance with the provisions of Act No. 13 of 1980 about the way the determination of roads as highways, a major motor vehicle and type of toll tariff set by Presidential Decree;
Remember: 1. Article 4 paragraph (1) of the Constitution of 1945;
2. Act No. 13 of 1980 on the road (State Gazette Number 83 in 1980 Additional Sheets State number 3186);
3. Government Regulation No. 4 of 1978 on the inclusion of the capital of the Republic of Indonesia in the founding of the company by the company (PERSERO) for the management of Procurement and maintenance of the toll road network, as well as the provisions of Pengusahaannya (State Gazette No. 4 of 1978);
4. Government Regulation number 26 in 1985 about the way (State Gazette Number 37 in 1985, additional State Gazette Number 3293);
5. Government Regulation No. 8 of 1990 on the highway (State Gazette No. 12 of 1990, an additional Sheet country number 3405);
6. Presidential Decree number 25 in 1988 about the determination of the magnitude of Tolls and subscriptions toll on some toll roads and Toll Bridges;
7. Presidential Decree number 16 in 1988 about the determination of the type of motor vehicle And the magnitude of the toll tariff for the Jakarta-Cikampek toll road, as amended by presidential decree number 18 in 1989;
Decide: define: the DECISION of the PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA CONCERNING the DETERMINATION of the CAKUNG CIKUNIR HIGHWAY AS a TOLL ROAD and the ADDITION of RAMPS DUKUH on JAGORAWI TOLL ROAD AS WELL AS the DETERMINATION of the TYPE of MOTOR VEHICLE and the MAGNITUDE of the TOLL TARIFF.
First: the freeway along the Cakung Cikunir 8.8 km toll road was designated as hereinafter Cakung Cikunir toll road.
Second: the addition of a Ramp Dukuh on Jagorawi toll road was designated as the driveway from the road DKI Jakarta outer ring road to the Jagorawi toll road through toll gates Dukuh.
Third: the Cakung Cikunir toll road referred to in the FIRST dictum bounded: a. North by Cakung and road toll gate entry;
b. to the South by the Cikampek toll road, Jakarta;
FOURTH: the Cakung Cikunir toll road in operation into a single entity with the Cikampek toll road, Jakarta and the operation of the driveway from the road DKI Jakarta outer ring road via Ramp Host into one Union with Jagorawi toll road.
Fifth: the Cakung Cikunir toll road and the entrance from the outer ring road DKI through Ramp Dukuh reserved for users of the road who use wheeled motor vehicle 4 (four) or more.
SIXTH: large toll tariff toll road to Cakung Cikunir is as listed in the annex to the decision of the President.
SEVENTH: toll tariff to the driveway from the road DKI Jakarta outer ring road to the Jagorawi toll road on Ramp to the host motor vehicle groups I and II are Rp. 300.00 (three hundred rupiah).
EIGHTH: the implementation of the provisions as intended in the dictum of the FOURTH set more by the Minister of public works.
NINTH: this presidential decree took effect on the date set.
Established in Jakarta on 9 October 1990, the PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, SOEHARTO, PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA DECISION ATTACHMENT NUMBER 49 in 1990 9 October 1990 TOLL TARIFF TOLL ROAD to CAKUNG CIKUNIR TOLL RATES of the DESTINATION (RP) GROUP I GROUP II Cakung-Cikampek Karawang 7,500.00 4,800.00-East-West Karachi 5,800.00 3,500.00 3,000.00-4,800.00 Cikarang 2,000.00-3,200.00 1,500.00 Cibitung-Bekasi Timur 2,500.00 1,000.00-1,500.00 Bekasi Barat 800.00-1,200.00 Nco 300.00-500.00 1,200.00 Jakarta-Cikampek 4,500.00 Nco 1,800.00-East Karawang 3,300.00-7,300.00 5,500.00 Karawang Barat 2,800.00-4,500.00 Cikarang 1,800.00-3,000.00 Cibitung-Bekasi Timur 2,000.00 1,300.00 800.00-1,300.00 Bekasi Barat 500.00-800.00 Jakarta 1000.00-1500 for The motor vehicle The four wheeled Vehicle I: with a weight of up to 2.5 tons (two and a half).
Group II: four or more Wheeled Vehicles with a weight of more than 2.5 (two and a half) tons.
The PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA SOEHARTO fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia