Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c4f7b545f50af4a313232313338.html
Presidential Decree No. 147-1999 Text copy _?.
Back of the INDONESIAN PRESIDENTIAL DECREE NUMBER 147 in 1999 ABOUT the CHANGES to the PRESIDENTIAL DECREE NUMBER 136 in 1999 ABOUT the POSITION, tasks, functions, ORGANIZATION, and the WORK of the DEPARTMENT of the PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: that in order to further enhance the implementation of the tasks of the Cabinet from 1999 to 2004 in implementing governance and development, viewed the need to refine the position, tasks, functions, organization, and the work of the Department as provided in Presidential Decree Number 136 in 1999;
Remember: 1. Article 4 paragraph (1) and article 17 of the Constitution of 1945;
2. Presidential Decree Number 136 in 1999 about the position, tasks, functions, Organization, and the Work of the Department;
Decide: define: PRESIDENTIAL DECREE ABOUT CHANGES to the PRESIDENTIAL DECREE NUMBER 136 in 1999 ABOUT the POSITION, tasks, functions, ORGANIZATION, and the WORK of the Department.
Article I changed the provisions of article 3, article 4 and article 5 of Presidential Decree Number 136 in 1999 about the position, tasks, functions, Organization, and the Work of the Department, as follows: 1. The provision of article 3 is changed, to read as follows: "article 3 Department consists of: 1. the Ministry of Internal Affairs;
2. Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
3. The Department of Defense;
4. The Ministry of law and legislation;
5. The Ministry of finance;
6. The Department of mines and energy;
7. Ministry of industry and trade;
8. The Department of agriculture;
9. Ministry of forestry and Plantations;
10. The Department of transportation;
11. The Department of Fisheries and Ocean Exploration;
12. the Department of labor;
13. The Ministry of health;
14. the Ministry of national education;
15. the Ministry of religious affairs;
16. The Department of Settlement and development of the region. "
2. The provisions of article 11 paragraph 4 amended to read as follows: "article 4 11. The exploration of the sea and Fisheries Department has the task of assisting the President in most common tasks of governance and development in the field of the exploration of the sea and fisheries. "
3. The provisions of article 11 paragraph 5, to read as follows: "article 5 11. The exploration of the sea and Fisheries Department a. determination of policy implementation, technical and policy implementation, control the country's wealth management, as well as the formulation and preparation of public policies in the field of the exploration of the sea and in the field of fisheries is based on legislation in force;
b. implementation and supervisory duties the exploration of marine ecosystems and fisheries to ensure sustainable economic development and utilization as well as an insightful environment;
c. implementation of the most penatagunaan sea duty, development, utilization, and penyerasian the utilization of biological resources of the sea and ocean exploration licenses in the national scale; d. grant of guidance, coaching, and licensing in the field of fisheries;
e. institutional development and implementation of the penyerasian community and the business world in the field of the exploration of the sea and in the field of fisheries;
f. the construction and coordination of the implementation of the tasks and Administration Department in the sense of planning and the efficient use of resources, organizing, as well as the relationship of the antarlembaga;
g. research and development processes in the implementation and standardization; h. implementation of specific education and training;
i. implementation of the functional supervision. "
Article II of this presidential decree took effect on the date set.
Established in Jakarta on 1 December 1999 the PRESIDENT of INDONESIA, ABDURRAHMAN WAHID
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia