Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c4e8f44e7409614313231353032.html
Presidential Decree No. 13-2001 Text copy _?.
Back of the INDONESIAN PRESIDENTIAL DECREE No. 13 of 2001 ABOUT the TEAM COORDINATING ECONOMIC COOPERATION SUB REGIONAL PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that the Government has committed changes to the Cabinet of national unity as stipulated in Presidential Decree Number 355/M in 1999 and Presidential Decree Number 234/M Year 2000;
b. that by implementing regional autonomy as set forth in Act No. 22 of 1999 and Act No. 25 of 1999, the role of the regions in the development efforts will be increased;
c. that the Sub Regional economic cooperation between the regions of the neighbouring countries either will be developed or that had been developed through the collaboration of tourism Indonesia-Singapore Growth Triangle, the Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Region, Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines Growth Triangle, the Indonesia-Malaysia-Singapore, and the development of Indonesia-Australia, need to continue to be encouraged in order to further spur economic development in these areas;
d. that in respect of the matters aforesaid, viewed the need to perform a realignment of pengkoordinasian Sub Regional economic cooperation in order to be more effective and efficient;
Remember: article 4 paragraph (1) of the 1945 Constitution as amended by the second amendment of the Constitution of 1945;
Decide: define: PRESIDENTIAL DECREE ABOUT the TEAM COORDINATING ECONOMIC COOPERATION SUB REGIONAL.
Article 1 in order to encourage economic co-operation between Sub Regional areas from neighbouring countries either will be developed or that had been developed through the collaboration of tourism Indonesia-Singapore Growth Triangle, the Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Region, Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines Growth Triangle, the Indonesia-Malaysia-Singapore, and the development of Indonesia-Australia, need Cooperation Coordination Team established a Sub Regional, hereinafter in this presidential decree is called Coordination Team.
Article 2 composition of the membership of the Coordination Team are as follows: a. the Chair: Minister of State Coordinator for the field of the economy.
b. members: 1. Minister of Foreign Affairs;
2. the Minister of industry and trade;
3. The Minister of transportation and telecommunications;
4. The Minister of finance;
5. Minister of culture and tourism;
6. Minister of marine and Fisheries;
7. Minister for settlements and infrastructures of the region;
8. Minister of forestry;
9. Minister of energy and Mineral Resources;
10. Minister of national education;
11. Minister of agriculture;
12. Minister of manpower and transmigration;
13. Minister of State for the environment;
14. Minister of Youth Affairs of the acceleration of development of Eastern Indonesia;
15. The head of the national development and Planning Board;
16. The Governor of Aceh Province;
17. The Governor of North Sumatra Province;
18. The Governor of West Sumatra Province;
19. The Governor of Riau Province;
20. The Governor of Jambi;
21. Governor of Bengkulu Province;
22. The Governor of South Sumatra Province;
23. The Governor of Bangka-Belitung Province;
24. The Governor of Lampung Province;
25. The Governor of the Province of West Kalimantan;
26. The Governor of the Province of East Kalimantan;
27. The Governor of the province of Central Kalimantan;
28. The Governor of the Province of South Kalimantan;
29. The Governor of the province of North Sulawesi;
30. The Governor of the province of Central Sulawesi;
31. The Governor of the Province of South Sulawesi;
32. The Governor of the province of South East Sulawesi;
33. The Governor of Gorontalo Province;
34. The Governor of Maluku Province;
35. The Governor of the province of North Maluku;
36. The Governor of the province of Irian Jaya;
37. The Governor of the Bali province;
38. The Governor of the province of West Nusa Tenggara;
39. The Governor of East Nusa Tenggara Province; and 40. Chairman of the General Chamber of Commerce and industry of Indonesia.
c. Secretary: Deputy field of International Economic Cooperation, the Office of the Coordinating Minister for the economy.
Article 3 Coordination Team is in charge of: 1. the Drafting and formulating appropriate policies to encourage economic growth in Economic Cooperation within the framework of the Sub Regional;
2. Talks and negotiations both bilaterally as well as multilaterally with the Governments involved in the Sub Regional economic cooperation schemes on matters relating to the efforts of the development and implementation of Sub Regional economic cooperation;
3. Examine the possibility of the formation of Regional economic cooperation and a new Sub or examine the possibility to restructure the Sub Regional economic cooperation that already exist; 4. Report on the development of the Sub Regional economic cooperation to the President; and 5. Propose suggestions and considerations to the President for Economic Cooperation Development Sub Regional.
Article 4 in order to carry out the tasks referred to in article 3, the Coordination Team organizes the best coordination with relevant agencies, both at the central level as well as the region.
Article 5 (1) to support the implementation of its work, the Chairman of the Coordination Team formed a team Implementing the coordination of Regional Economic Cooperation Sub for each region's growth and development, with one Minister Coordination team members as referred to in article 2 of the implementing Team became Chairman of Coordinating economic cooperation Sub Regional development and growth in the region.
(2) in order to support the smooth running of the task in the field of administration, the Chairman of the Coordination Team of the national economic cooperation Secretariat formed a Sub Regional.
(3) in order to support the smooth implementation of the sectoral programmes in the areas of growth and development of the region, the Chairman of the Coordination Team also formed a team of Technical development of Sub Regional economic cooperation.
Article 6 implementation of the regional development in Sub Regional economic cooperation framework is the responsibility of the Governor of the province in question.
Article 7 (1) the Governor in charge: a. provide ease and improve public services in its territory;
b. Encourage business promotion activities;
c. Encourage the world's national effort to increase co-operation with entrepreneurs from the countries involved in the economic cooperation of the Sub Regional and other foreign business partners;
d. Encourage increased cooperation in the fields of investment, tourism, mining and energy, agriculture, forestry, industry and trade, transport, infrastructure, human resources, services, and economic cooperation in other fields or sectors in the area of economic cooperation Sub Regional; and e. report the development of economic cooperation in its territory to the Sub Regional Chairman of Team coordination. (2) in carrying out its task, the Governor include: a. the provincial regional development planning Board;
b. capital investment coordination board Provincial Area;
c. Regional Chamber of Commerce and industry in the province;
d. College; and e. any other that is considered necessary.
Article 8 Any costs which are necessary for the implementation of the activities of the Coordination team is charged to the budget of the Office of the Coordinating Minister for the economy, the budget Department/relevant agencies, and the budget of the local government.
Article 9 entry into force By Presidential Decree, the Presidential Decree Number 184 in 1998 about the Coordination Teams and Sub Sub Regional economic cooperation Team is asserted does not apply.
Article 10 Coordination Team as mentioned in this Presidential Decision, continue all actions and policies that have been set by Team Coordination and Team Coordination as established on the basis of Presidential Decree Number 184 in 1998.
Article 11 this presidential decree took effect on the date set.
Established in Jakarta on 18 January 2001 the PRESIDENT of INDONESIA, ABDURRAHMAN WAHID
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia