Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c4ea5521eb0be9d313231353339.html
Presidential Decree No. 4-2001 Text copy _?.
Back of the INDONESIAN PRESIDENTIAL DECREE number 16 in 2001 ABOUT the CHANGES to the PRESIDENTIAL DECREE NUMBER 166 in 2000 ABOUT the POSITION, duties, functions, authorities, ORGANIZATION OF WORK, and the NON GOVERNMENTAL DEPARTMENTS AS AMENDED by PRESIDENTIAL DECREE NUMBER 173 in 2000 the PRESIDENT of the Republic of INDONESIA, Considering: that in order to support this orderly administration, viewed the need to refine the Presidential Decree Number 166 in 2000 about the position , Tasks, functions, Authority, Organization, and the Work of Non Government agencies the Department as amended by Presidential Decree Number 173 in 2000;
Remember: 1. Article 4 paragraph (1) of the Constitution of 1945;
2. Act No. 22 of 1999 on local governance (State Gazette Number 60 in 1999, an additional Sheet country number 3839);
3. Government Regulation number 25 in 2000 about the authority of the Government and authorities of the Provinces As autonomous regions (State Gazette Number 54 in 2000, State Gazette Supplementary Number 3952);
4. Presidential Decree Number 166 on the position, duties, functions, authorities, Organization, Arrangement and Layout of Non Government agencies Work departments, as amended by Presidential Decree Number 173 in 2000;
Decide: define: PRESIDENTIAL DECREE ABOUT CHANGES to the PRESIDENTIAL DECREE NUMBER 166 in 2000 ABOUT the POSITION, duties, functions, authorities, ORGANIZATION, ARRANGEMENT and LAYOUT of NON GOVERNMENT AGENCIES WORK departments, AS AMENDED by PRESIDENTIAL DECREE NUMBER 173 in 2000.
Article I Some provision in the Presidential Decree Number 166 in 2000 about the position, duties, functions, authorities, Organization, Arrangement and Layout of Non Government agencies Work departments, as amended by Presidential Decree Number 173 in 2000, amended as follows: 1. The provision of article 3 amended, thus entirely reads as follows: "article 3 LPND consists of: a. the State Administration Agencies abbreviated LAN;
b. National Archives of the Republic of Indonesia abbreviated ANRI;
c. Bkn abbreviated NATURISTS;
d. the National Library of the Republic of Indonesia is abbreviated PERPUSNAS;
e. the national development planning board BAPPENAS abbreviated;
f. environmental impact Control Agency BAPEDAL abbreviated;
g. abbreviated BPS Statistics Indonesia;
h. abbreviated Bsn BSN;
i. nuclear power Watchdog Agencies abbreviated BAPETEN;
j. National Nuclear Energy Agency abbreviated BATAN;
k. intelligence agencies of countries abbreviated BIN;
b. Institution Password State abbreviated LEMSANEG;
m. Logistics Agency BULOG abbreviated;
n. National family planning Coordination Board abbreviated BKKBN;
o. National Space Flight Agencies abbreviated EIGHT;
v. Coordination Agency survey and Mapping National abbreviated BAKOSURTANAL;
q. the financial supervision Agency and the development of abbreviated BPKP;
r. Agency resource development cooperatives and small and medium Entrepreneurs abbreviated BPS-KPKM; s. abbreviated Indonesia Institute of Sciences LIPI;
t. Agency for assessment and application of technology of abbreviated BPPT;
u.s. capital investment coordination board BKPM abbreviated;
v. national land Body BPN abbreviated;
d. National Quarantine Agencies abbreviated BARANTIN;
x. food and drug Watchdog Agency abbreviated BPOM;
y. national information Agencies abbreviated LIN. "
2. In between Article 75 and article 76 inserted 1 (one) new section that is part of the twenty Six, consisting of three (3) of article 75 Article i.e. a. 1, article 75 A. 2, and section 75 a. 3, which reads as follows: "Part Of Six national information Agency Article 75 a. 1 LIN has the task of carrying out the task of the Government in the field of national information policy in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation.
Article 75 A. 2 in carrying out the tasks referred to in Article 75 a. 1, LIN hosted a function: a. assessment and preparation of the national policy in the field of national information;
b. assessment and development of information system in organizing the Government; c. pelancaran information flow between agencies in organizing the Government;
d. Organization of the Ministry of public administration and coaching in the field of public administration, planning, organization and governance, employment, finance, archives, persandian, equipment, and home appliances.
Article 75 a. 3 in organizing the functions referred to in Article 75 A. 2, LIN has authority: a. the preparation of national plans in the macro in their field;
b. policy formulation in their fields to support development in the macro;
c. provision of information about services and rules issued by the Government and other State institutions;
d. other inherent authority and has been implemented in accordance with the provisions of the applicable laws and regulations. "
e. the provisions of article 101 paragraph (1) is amended so that it entirely reads as follows: "article 101 (1) in carrying out its task, each LPND coordinated by the Minister, which include: a. Coordinating Minister for the economy for the BPS, BAPPENAS, BKPM, BULOG, and BARANTIN;
b. Coordinating Minister for political, social, and security for the LEMSANEG and LIN; c. the Minister of Home Affairs and Regional Autonomy for BPN;
d. the Minister of health and social welfare to BPOM;
e. Minister of national education for the PERPUSNAS;
f. State Minister for utilization of State apparatus for LAN, NATURISTS, BPKP, and ANRI;
g. the State Minister of environment for BAPEDAL;
h. Minister of research and technology for LIPI, LAPAN, BPPT, BAKOSURTANAL, BAPETEN, BATAN, and BSN; i. State Minister of the empowerment of women for BKKBN; and j. the State Minister of cooperatives and SMEs for BPS-KPKM. "
4. In between Article 110 and article 111 pasted one Article, namely Article 110 A, which reads as follows: "article 110 A with the establishment of this Presidential Decision, all the assets and personnel of the Department of information ex as well as Implementing Technical Units transferred to LIN."
Article II of this presidential decree took effect on the date set.
Established in Jakarta on 23 January 2001 the PRESIDENT of INDONESIA, ABDURRAHMAN WAHID
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia