Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c4e5f3b676085a3313231333431.html
Presidential Decree No. 7-2002 Text copy _?.
Back of the INDONESIAN PRESIDENTIAL DECREE number 7 in 2002 ABOUT the CHANGES to the PRESIDENTIAL DECREE NUMBER 122 in 2001 ABOUT the TEAM'S POLICY of PRIVATIZATION of STATE-OWNED ENTERPRISES, PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA Considering: a. that in order the implementation of privatization of State-owned enterprises (SOEs) have formed the team policy of privatization of State-owned enterprises by Presidential Decree Number 122 in 2001;
b. that the privatization of STATE-OWNED ENTERPRISES through the sale of new shares of STATE-OWNED ENTERPRISES was conducted in order to improve the effectiveness, efficiency and added value of the company, as well as to develop the company's business activities, so that the result must be utilized fully by the STATE-OWNED ENTERPRISES concerned;
c. that in order for the results of the sale of new shares that SOES can be utilized fully by the STATE-OWNED ENTERPRISES are concerned, it needs to be directly deposited into the Treasury of the company;
d. that based on the things above, seen the need to change the Presidential Decree Number 122 in 2001 about the team's policy of privatization of State-owned enterprises;
Remember: 1. Article 4 paragraph (1) and article 33 of the Constitution of 1945 as amended by the third change of the Constitution of 1945;
2. Act No. 9 of 1969 concerning the determination of the Government regulation of a replacement law number 1 Year 1969 about State Business Forms (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 16 in 1969, State Gazette Supplementary Number 2890) into law (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 40 in 1969, State Gazette Supplementary Number 2809);
3. Law No. 1 year 1995 concerning limited liability company (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 13 in 1995, an additional Sheet No. 13, Supplement State Gazette State number 3587);
4. Government Regulation number 12 in 1998 about the company Company (PERSERO) (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 15 in 1998, an additional State Gazette Number 3731) as amended by the Government Regulation Number 45 in 2001 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia year 2001 Number 68, State Gazette Supplementary Number 4101);
5. Government Regulation Number 64 in 2001 about the transfer of the position, duties and authorities of the Minister of finance in the company of the company (PERSERO), Public Company (PUBLIC CORPORATION) and the company (AGREEMENT) to the Office of Minister of State owned enterprises (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 117 in 2001, an additional Sheet country number 4137);
Decide: define: PRESIDENTIAL DECREE ABOUT CHANGES to the PRESIDENTIAL DECREE NUMBER 122 in 2001 ABOUT the TEAM'S POLICY of PRIVATIZATION of STATE-OWNED ENTERPRISES.
Article I changed the provisions of article 10 paragraph (2) the Presidential Decree Number 122 in 2001 about the team's policy of privatization of State-owned enterprises, thus entirely article 10 reads as follows: "article 10 (1) the results of the sale of shares in STATE-OWNED ENTERPRISES after the Country reduced the cost of privatization, established as a result of the privatization of STATE-OWNED ENTERPRISES and deposited directly into the State Treasury.
(2) the results of a new STATE-OWNED share sale, after deducting the costs of privatization of STATE-OWNED ENTERPRISES privatization is a result of the company's Cash is deposited directly.
(3) sale of shares subsidiary was carried out after the advance in the general meeting of shareholders of STATE-OWNED ENTERPRISES are concerned, defined and approved of the plan and the share sale plan the use of the stock sale proceeds fund the subsidiaries concerned.
(4) in the event that all or part of the stock sale proceeds Fund subsidiary specified by the general meeting of shareholders to be deposited into the State Treasury, then part of the funds of the stock sale proceeds after deducting the subsidiaries and costs of sales, deposited directly into the State Treasury. "
Article II of this presidential decree took effect on the date set.
Established in Jakarta on 11 January 2002 the PRESIDENT of the Republic of INDONESIA, MEGAWATI SUKARNOPUTRI
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia