Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c4eaf65b1008fe2313231353536.html
Presidential Decree No. 6-2003 Text copy _?.
Back of the INDONESIAN PRESIDENTIAL DECREE number 18 in 2003 ABOUT VISA-FREE SHORT VISIT PRESIDENT of the Republic of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that any foreigner who enters the territory of the Republic of Indonesia is obliged to have Visas, except for the foreign citizens from certain States who intend holding a visit to Indonesia on the basis of the principle of mutual benefit, and do not cause interference to the security in accordance with the provisions of Act No. 9 of 1992 on Immigration;
b. that the exceptions from the obligation of having the visa referred to in letter a is determined by decision of the President as mandated by article 7 paragraph (1) letter a Act No. 9 of 1992 on Immigration;
c. that based on considerations as referred to in letters a and b, need to establish the presidential decree regarding Visa-free short visit;
Remember: 1. Article 4 paragraph (1) of the Constitution of 1945;
2. Act No. 9 of 1992 on Immigration (State Gazette Number 33 in 1992, State Gazette Supplementary Number 3474);
3. Government Regulation Number 32 in 1994 about the Visa, entry permit, and Immigration Permits (State Gazette Number 55 in 1994, an additional sheet country number 3563);
4. The decision of the President of the Republic of Indonesia number 15 in 1983 about the wisdom of the Tourism Development as amended by Presidential Decree Number 39 of 1986;
Decide: define: PRESIDENTIAL DECREE REGARDING VISA-FREE SHORT VISIT.
Article 1 In this presidential decree is: 1. Free Visa short stay was a visit without a Visa provided an exception for foreigners nationals of certain countries who intend to hold a visit to Indonesia in order to visit on vacation, socio-cultural, business visits and tasks of Government. 2. the Minister is the Minister of Justice and human rights.
3. Immigration Checkpoints is a seaport, airport, or other places designated by the Minister as the place in and out of the territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
4. Visit Visa on arrival Visa is granted by the Immigration Officer at the Immigration Checkpoints on arrival to foreigners nationalities intending made a visit to Indonesia that didn't get a short visit Visa-free facilities.
Article 2 (1) a short visit Visa-free as stipulated in article 1 point 1 given solely for the purpose of the visit is based on the principle of mutual benefit, the benefits, and not to cause disruption of security.
(2) the provisions referred to in subsection (1) may apply also to foreigners nationals of certain countries that conduct bilateral or multilateral cooperation based on the principle of reciprocity or reciprocal with the Government of Indonesia.
Article 3 the alien nationals of certain countries referred to in article 2 paragraph (1) is a citizen of the country: a. Thailand;
d. Brunei Darussalam;
f. Hong Kong Special Administration Region (Hongkong SAR);
g. the Macao Special Administration Region (Macao SAR);
j. Turkey; and k. Peru.
Article 4 foreigners nationals of countries referred to in article 3 can enter and exit the territory of the Republic of Indonesia through all Immigration Checkpoints.
Article 5 free Short visit Visa referred to in article 2 may be given within 30 (thirty) days provided: a. cannot be extended the validity period, and b. cannot be dialihstatuskan other immigration permits.
Article 6 foreigners nationals of other countries who did not get Short visit Visa-free facilities may be granted Visa upon arrival according to applicable legislation.
Article 7 at the time of this presidential decree came into force, the provisions governing immigration in the presidential decree number 15 in 1983 about the wisdom of the Tourism Development as amended by Presidential Decree Number 39 of 1986 stated does not apply.
Article 8 Any contract agreed upon and signed between Indonesia tour organizers with a foreign tour organiser in order of tourism based on the presidential decree number 15 in 1983 prior to the enactment of presidential decree this, continue to apply the longest 6 (six) months from the enactment of presidential decree.
Article 9 this presidential decree took effect on the date set.
Established in Jakarta on March 31, 2003 the PRESIDENT of the Republic of INDONESIA, MEGAWATI SUKARNOPUTRI
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia