Presidential Decree No. 10-2006 Text copy _?.
Back of the INDONESIAN PRESIDENTIAL DECREE number 10 in 2006 about the NATIONAL TEAM for BIOFUEL DEVELOPMENT ACCELERATING POVERTY REDUCTION and UNEMPLOYMENT, PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: that in order to implement the accelerated reduction of poverty and unemployment through the development of biofuels, it is necessary to form a national team For Biofuel Development Accelerating poverty reduction and unemployment by Presidential Decree;
.,, Considering: 1. Article 4 paragraph (1) of the Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia in 1945;
., ,2. Act No. 22 of 2001 concerning oil and Gas (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia year 2001 Number 136, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4152);
., ,3. Government Regulation Number 36 in 2004 about the business activities of the Downstream oil and Gas (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 124 in 2004, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4436);
., ,4. Presidential Regulation No. 5 of 2006 about a national energy policy;
DECIDED:.,, define: PRESIDENTIAL DECREE of the NATIONAL TEAM DEVELOPMENT of BIOFUELS for the ACCELERATION of the REDUCTION of POVERTY and unemployment.
First: Establish national team development of Biofuels For the acceleration of the reduction of Poverty and unemployment which further in the decision of the President of the National Team is called.
Second: the arrangement of the membership of the national team are: a. the referring Teams.,, 1) Co-chairmen:.,, 1. Coordinating Minister for the economy;
2. Coordinating Minister for people's welfare; 2) members:.,, 1. Minister of energy and Mineral resources;
2. Minister of agriculture;
3. Minister of forestry;
4. Minister of industry;
5. Minister of trade;
6. Minister of transportation;
7. the Minister of the Interior;
8. The Minister of finance;
9. State Minister of research and technology;
10. State Minister of cooperatives and small and medium enterprises;
11. Minister of State-owned enterprises;
12. Minister of State for the environment;
13. Head of the national land Agency;
14. The head of the Agency for assessment and application of technology;
15. The head of the capital investment Coordination Board; b. Implementing Team.,, 1) Chief: IR. Alhilal Hamdi;
2) Secretary: Dr.-Ing. Evita Herawati Legowo;
3) Secretary II: Dr. IR. Superior Priyatno, M.Sc;
4) Member:.,, a. Policy and regulatory working group:.,, 1) Chief: IR. j. Purwono, MSEE;
2) members:.,, 1. Dr. Bayu Krisnamurti;
2. Dra. Nenny Sri Utami;
3. Dr. Anny Ratnawati;
4. The Erie Soedarmo, Ph.d;
5. Yenny Wahid, MPA. b. Working Group on Land Supply:.,, 1) Chairman: Chief Planologi Agency, the Department of Forestry;
2) members:.,,.,, 1. Deputy settings and Setup of land, national land Agency; 2. The Director General of forestry, Department of agriculture;
3. Dr. Mathew Siregar;
4. Dr. new books. c. Working Group on cultivation and production:.,, 1) Chairman: Prof. (research) Dr. Sumaryono regional strength;
2) members:.,, 1. Expert staff Minister of industry the areas of Investment and business climate;
2. President Director of PT Rajawali Nusantara Indonesia (PERSERO);
3. the President Director of PT Rekayasa Industri (PERSERO);
4. Dr. IR. Agus Eko, m. Eng. d. Working Group on market and product price:.,, 1) Chairman: President Director of PT Pertamina (PERSERO);
2) members:.,, 1. Expert staff Minister of trade areas of business climate;
2. the Director of the State electricity company PT (PERSERO);
3. Indra Winarno;
4. Drs. Adi Subagyo, MM;
5. Immanuel Sutarto. e. Working Group infrastructure:.,, 1) Chairman: Dr. IR. Agus Pakpahan;
2) members:.,, 1. President Director of PT Barata (PERSERO);
2. President Director of PT PINDAD (PERSERO);
3. the President Director of PT PAL (PERSERO);
4. President Director PT Waskita Karya (PERSERO);
5. President Director PT Pupuk Sriwijaya (PERSERO);
6. Director of PERUM BULOG;
7. Dr. D.S. Priyarsono. f. Working Group on Funding:.,, 1) Chairman: Director General of Treasury, Ministry of finance;
2) members:.,,.,, 1. Deputy Head of the capital investment Coordination Board field of investment climate; 2. President Director of PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (PERSERO);
3. the President Director of PT Bank Mandiri (PERSERO);
4. the President Director of PT Bank Negara Indonesia (PERSERO);
5. President Director of PT Mutual Funds;
6. Clifford Pohan, S.E.;
7. Patrick s. Waluyo;
8. Gita Wirjawan;
9. Hendi Kariawan, M.Sc;
10. Dr. Yudi Sadewa Ancient;
11. Dr. Taufik Sumawinata.
Third: the national team has a duty:.,, a. draw up a blueprint for biofuels development acceleration of unemployment and poverty reduction;
.,, b. devise a roadmap (RoadMap) development of biofuels for the acceleration of the reduction of poverty and unemployment;
.,, c. preparing the formula measures the development of biofuels to be followed up by all relevant agencies, as stipulated in presidential instruction No. 1 of 2006 on the provision and utilization of Biofuels (Biofuel) as fuel;
., d., carry out the evaluation of the implementation of the development of biofuels for the acceleration of the reduction of poverty and unemployment;
.,, e. reported the progress of the development of biofuels for the acceleration of the reduction of poverty and unemployment on a regular basis to the President.
FOURTH: in carrying out its work, the national team in collaboration with the Agency for assessment and application of technology and State-owned enterprises engaged in the engineering and related private companies to perform:.,, a. Design and engineering factory of biofuels (green energy) in a variety of scale/complete production capacity with the installation of his supporters for the implementation of the program of biofuels; b. construction of a plant in a location set;., c. development of machinery, equipment, and process technology in order to increase productivity as well as energy efficiency.
.,, Fifth: a. to assist the smooth running of the task, the national team can form a secretariat and appoint experts.
.,, b. in performing his duties, the national team can ask for help from government officials, academics, practitioners, or other parties.
SIXTH: the grammar of team work and team Managing Director set by the Coordinating Minister for the economy.
SEVENTH: the costs necessary for the implementation of National Team duties charged on the budget of State at the Department of energy and Mineral resources and the Ministry of State-owned enterprises.
EIGHTH: the work of the national team he calculated from the presidential decree is valid for 2 (two) years and can be extended if necessary.
NINTH: further Provisions necessary for the implementation of the presidential decree was enacted by the Coordinating Minister for the economy.
TENTH: this presidential decree took effect on the date set.
.,, Set in Jakarta on 24 July 2006 the PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA Dr. h. SUSILO BAMBANG YUDHOYONO