Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c4f29287cc09937313231393230.html
ps51-2010 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Returning INDONESIAN PRESI DEN REGULATION NUMBER 51 in 2010 ABOUT the COSTS of ORGANIZING the PILGRIMAGE of the YEAR 1431 H/2010 M with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY, PRESI DEN Republic of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that for a smooth and orderly holding of Hajj Years 1 h/2010 143 M need to set the cost of organizing the Hajj;
b. that the determination of the magnitude of the cost of organizing the Hajj Pilgrimage Year 1431 H/2010 M is a component of the cost of organizing the pilgrimage which has been approved by the House of representatives of the Republic of Indonesia;
c. that in connection with such matters on the letter a and letter b, as well as to implement the provisions of article 21 of Act No. 13 of 2008 about the Organization of the Hajj as amended by Act No. 34 of 2009, viewed Presidents need to set Rules about the cost of organizing the pilgrimage of the year 1431 H/2010 M;
Remember: 1. Article 4 paragraph (1) of the Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia in 1945;
2. Act No. 13 of 2008 about the Organization of the Hajj (the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 60 in 2008, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4845 as amended by law Number 34 in 2009 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 142 in 2009, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 208);
Decide: define: PRESIDENTIAL REGULATION on the COST of ORGANIZING the PILGRIMAGE of the YEAR 1431 H/2010 M.
Article 1 in regulation this President, is: 1. The costs of organizing the Hajj which hereafter referred to BPIH is the amount to be paid by the candidate's congregation of Hajj for Hajj.
2. Assembly of the Hajj is a citizen of a Muslim and has signed up to perform the pilgrimage in accordance with the terms specified.
3. Bank Deposit Costs of organizing the Hajj are hereinafter referred to as BPS-BPIH bank is appointed by the Minister of religious affairs to receive the deposit BPIH.
Article 2 (1) BPIH 143 Years 1 h/2010M include the cost of travel, the cost of public services (general service fee) to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the cost of housing services in Mecca and Medina, and the cost of living (living cost).
(2) the magnitude of the cost of organizing the pilgrimage of the year 1431 H/2010 M, are as follows: a. Embarkation Aceh USD 3.147;
b. Field of USD 3.237 Embarkation;
c. Embarkation Batam USD 3.325;
d. Embarkation Padang USD 3.233;
e. Embarkation Palembang of USD 3.280;
f. Embarkation Jakarta 3.364 USD;
g. Embarkation USD 3.327 Solo;
h. Embarkation Surabaya USD 3.432;
i. Embarkation Banjarmasin USD 3.440;
j. Embarkation Balikpapan USD 3.474; and k. Embarkation Makassar USD 3.505.
Article 3 the cost of the Hajj for Hajj congregation organized by the organizer of the pilgrimage special arranged further by Minister of religious affairs in accordance with the provisions of the legislation.
Article 4 (1) the payment of BPIH Year 1431 H/20 10 M as mentioned in article 2 paragraph (2) do with American dollars or rupiah exchange rate according to sell Indonesia Bank transactions that occurred on the day and date of payment.
(2) Bank Indonesia and BPS-BPIH setting up foreign currency in accordance with the needs of payment BPIH the year 1431 H/20 10 M as mentioned in subsection (1).
Article 5 (3) BPIH deposited to the account of the Minister of religious affairs through the BPS-BPIH.
Article 6 (4) the Minister of religion return BPIH to jemaah haji who has paid the full BPIH 143 years 1 h/2010M that undo yourself for leaving Hajj.
Article 7 (5) further Provisions necessary for the implementation of the Regulations was enacted by Presidential Minister of religious affairs.
Article 8 with the introduction of the regulation of this President, then the presidential regulation Number 31 in 2009 on Charges of organizing the pilgrimage of the year 1430H/2009M as amended by regulation of the President Number 41 in 2009 about the changes to the presidential regulation Number 31 in 2009 on Charges of organizing the pilgrimage of the year 1430 H/2009 M, revoked and declared inapplicable.
Article 9 of the regulation this President comes into force on the date specified.
Established in Jakarta on July 29, 2010, the PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA Dr. h. SUSILO BAMBANG YUDHOYONO fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia