Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c4e74b4f390a59f313231343137.html
Perpres9-2010 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA REGULATION back number 9 in 2010 ABOUT the PERKS of OFFICE FUNCTIONAL MIDWIVES with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY the PRESIDENT of the Republic of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that the civil servant who was appointed and commissioned in full Functional in the Office of a midwife to be given a functional Office allowances in accordance with the workload and the responsibilities of his job;
b. that with respect to any such matters on the letter a, and in order to improve the welfare and productivity of civil servants work in question, viewed the need to set up a functional Office Allowances Midwife presidential regulation;
Remember: 1. Article 4 paragraph (1) of the Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia in 1945;
2. Act No. 8 of 1974 about Staffing issues (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 55 in 1974, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3041) as amended by law Number 43 in 1999 (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia year 1999 Number 169, additional sheets of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3890);
3. Government Regulation number 7 in 1977 on the regulation of salaries of civil servants (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 11 in 1977, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3098) as has been modified several times, the last by Government Regulation No. 8 of 2009 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia year 2009 Number 21);
4. Government Regulation number 16 in 1994 about a functional Office civil servant (Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 22 in 1994, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3554);
5. Government Regulation No. 9 of 2003 about the authority of appointment, transfer and dismissal of civil servants (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia number 15 in 2003, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4263);
6. Presidential Decree Number 87 in 1999 about the Clump of functional Office civil servant;
Decide: define: PRESIDENTIAL REGULATION of FUNCTIONAL OFFICE ALLOWANCE of MIDWIVES.
Article 1 in regulation this President is the Functional Term allowance of Midwives, hereinafter referred to as the Midwife Allowances is a functional Office allowances given to civil servants who are appointed and commissioned in full Functional in the Office of a midwife in accordance with the provisions of legislation.
Article 2 to the civil servant who was appointed and commissioned in full Functional in the Office of a midwife Midwife allowances given each month.
Article 3 the magnitude of the Midwife allowances referred to in article 2 are as listed in the appendix to this regulation of the President.
Article 4 Granting allowances Midwives were stopped when the civil servant referred to in article 2, in his Office in other structural or functional or because of other things that lead to the awarding of alimony terminated in accordance with the provisions of the legislation.
Article 5 further Provisions necessary for the implementation of this regulation of the President, set up by the Minister of finance and/or head of Bkn, either collectively or individually in according to the respective field of duty.
Article 6 this Regulation comes into force with the President, then the presidential regulation Number 54 in 2007 about the Perks of Office Functional doctor, dentist, pharmacist, pharmacists, Assistant Laboratory Institution of health, Wellness, entomologist Epidemiolog health, Sanitarian, Administrator of health, community health extension officers, nurses, midwife, Nurse, Nutritionist, Medical Recorder, Radiografer, and Elektromedis all Technicians set up provisions regarding the allowance of a midwife, revoked and declared inapplicable.
Article 7 of this regulation of the President comes into force on the date specified.
Established in Jakarta on 25 January 2010, the PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA Dr. h. SUSILO BAMBANG YUDHOYONO fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia