Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c51a38871e0a46b313233373034.html
bn847-2011 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 847, PENITENTIARY REGULATIONS PASSWORD 2011 REPUBLIC of INDONESIA number 4 in 2011 ABOUT the VISION and MISSION of the AGENCY the PASSWORD STATE with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY HEAD of AGENCY of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, PASSWORD, Considering: a. that in order to address the changing internal and external environment that requires dynamic organization adjustment to do embody the ideals of the Organization;
b. that, in order to realize that good governance at the institutions of the State in accordance with the Password basic tasks and functions, then the necessary changes to vision and mission;
c. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a and letter b, need to set a Password State Penitentiary Regulations about the vision and mission of the Agency the password State;
Remember: 1. Presidential Decree Number 103 in 2001 about the position, duties, functions, authorities, Organization of work and the Non Governmental Departments as have been modified several times and the last presidential regulation Number 64 in 2005;
2. The decision of the head of the Institution the password State number 0T. 101/KEP. 80/2003 2003 about the Organization and the work of the high school State Password;
3. Penitentiary Regulations Password State number OT. 001/PERKA 122/2007 in 2007 about the Organization and the work of the institutions of the State of the password;
DECIDED: Regulation: setting PASSWORD STATE PENITENTIARY on the VISION and MISSION of the INSTITUTION the PASSWORD State.
CHAPTER I article 1 VISION the vision of the institution of the State i.e. Password becomes the sole Builder of organisers and persandian countries in ensuring information security berklasifikasi Government or State and serves results stripping information password to participate maintaining national security.
Article 2 Become the sole Builder of persandian organisers and countries referred to in article 1 means the password is the only State Institution providers and managers persandian countries.
Article 3 guarantees the information security berklasifikasi Government owned or State referred to in article 1 means the password State Agencies responsible for securing government-owned or berklasifikasi information State through persandian by optimizing all resources owned by the Password State.
Article 4 (1) Presents results of stripping, codenamed information referred to in article 1 shall be obliged to State Password Institutions means providing and/or provide information through the analysis of berklasifikasi Cryptography and steganography to the President and the intelligence community.
(2) information, codenamed as referred to in subsection (1) is obtained from the signals intelligence activities and/or the granting of Ministry or institution.
Article 5 participate maintaining national security referred to in article 1 means the institutions of the State have a role Password and contributions in realizing the safe condition of the nation and the State Union of Republic of Indonesia in accordance with its duties and functions.
CHAPTER II article 6 to carry out its MISSION vision referred to in article 1, the Agency has a mission Country Password as follows: a. draw up a national policy in the field of organizing and coaching persandian State;
b. managing information security system berklasifikasi thoroughly or State Government; c. implement signals intelligence activities;
d. organizing engineering and technology development of national persandian; and e. providing and optimizing resources persandian through the process of learning and growth supported the management of office space in a transparent and accountable.
Article 7 (1) Crafting national policy in the field of organizing and coaching persandian countries as mentioned in article 6 letter a mean Institutions formulate Country, set Passwords, and enforce policies related to persandian nationwide.
(2) Managing information security system berklasifikasi thoroughly owned or State referred to in the article 6 letter b means the institutions of the State to manage Password security information including managing state secrets protection system with attention to aspects of confidentiality, integrity, availability, authenticity, and denial.
(3) Organizing engineering and technology development of national persandian as referred to in article 6 letter d means the institutions of the State of the national potential for optimizing Password in terms of research in the field of persandian and became a center of engineering and technology development persandian.
(4) provide and optimize resources persandian through the process of learning and growth supported the management of office space in a transparent and accountable as stipulated in article 6 letter e stands for the password State Agencies provide and utilize persandian resources optimally covering human resources, facilities and infrastructure, information technology, and the persandian persandian through the process of learning and growth supported a good office management , transparent, and responsive.
CHAPTER III VALUE SYSTEM and VALUE PROPOSITION of the article 8 the vision and mission of the institution of the State based on the Password value system and value proposition.
Article 9 (1) value system as referred to in article 8 reflects the culture of the Organization and is believed to be true together. (2) the value of the System referred to in subsection (1) include the following: a. professional;
b. excellent service;
e. korsa soul;
g. independent; and h. visionary.
Article 10 (1) of the professional as referred to in article 9 paragraph (2) letter a mean experts in their field and be obedient towards a code of conduct.
(2) excellent service as referred to in article 9 paragraph (2) letter b means always strives to provide the best service and optimal to the customer so that it is reflected and become a spirit in work.
(3) Reliable as referred to in article 9 paragraph (2) letter d means the password State Agency prioritizes consumer trust over security information belonging to customers.
(4) the responsibility referred to in article 9 paragraph (2) letter d means the congruency between Word and deed and is willing to bear the consequences of the error.
(5) the soul korsa as referred to in article 9 paragraph (2) letter e means growing, increasing, and the rights spirit of cohesiveness, unity, wholeness and unity in working.
(6) Neutral as referred to in article 9 paragraph (2) letter f means to provide services to the customer without siding with any political force.
(7) Independent as referred to in article 9 paragraph (2) Letter g mean harnessing the capabilities and resources within the country and not rely on foreign resources.
(8) a visionary as referred to in article 9 paragraph (2) letter h means having an insight into the future and not chained on the thinking now or earlier thought.
Article 11 (1) value proposition as stipulated in article 8 is the value of a customer is believed to be and promised to give to the customer. (2) the value proposition as referred to in subsection (1) include the following: a. the overall information security solutions;
c. fast, precise, accurate and survived;
d. be trusted;
e. quality services; and f. responsive.
Article 12 (1) overall information security solutions as referred to in article 11 paragraph (2) letter a mean Country Password Institutions provide an integrated solution for information security berklasifikasi service belongs to the customer in each stage.
(2) the fee referred to in article 11 paragraph (2) letter b means the password State Institution providing services at no cost by not reducing the quality of service provided.
(3) fast, precise, accurate and congratulations as referred to in article 11 paragraph (2) Letter c means that the password State Institutions providing quality speed, precision, accuracy and safety in every service.
(4) reliable as referred to in article 11 paragraph (2) Letter c means customers are confident and have no doubt of the quality of the services the Agency Password State.
(5) quality service as mentioned in article 11 paragraph (2) letter e stands for the password State Agencies provide the products and services of high quality to the customer.
(6) a responsive as stipulated in article 11 paragraph (2) letter f means the password State Agencies quickly responsive to problems and seeking resolution of the problems faced by customers.
CHAPTER IV CONCLUDING PROVISIONS of article 13 (1) at the time the regulation of Penitentiary Password this country took effect, the State Penitentiary Regulations Password number 7 in 2009 about the vision and mission of the Agency the State repealed and Password stated does not apply.
(2) Regulation of Penitentiary Password this country took effect on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of regulations the Agency Head Password of this country with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on December 19, 2011 PENITENTIARY PASSWORD the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, DJOKO SETIADI Enacted in Jakarta on December 19, 2011 MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia