Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c51eca17930b07f313233393037.html
BN 60-2011 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back NEWS of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA No. 60, 2011 REGULATIONS STATE MINISTER OF WOMEN EMPOWERMENT and CHILD PROTECTION of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA number 04 in 2011 ABOUT CHILD PARTICIPATION POLICY GUIDELINES in DEVELOPMENT with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY STATE MINISTER of the EMPOWERMENT of WOMEN and CHILD PROTECTION of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that every child has the right to participate in reasonable and has the right to be heard and expressed his opinion and provide information in accordance with the level of intelligence and age;
b. Article 24 that Act No. 23 of 2002 on child protection mandates of the country and the Government to guarantee the rights of the child to use in delivering an opinion in accordance with the age and level of intelligence of the child;
c. that to carry out the regulations of the State Minister of the empowerment of women and child protection of the Republic of Indonesia number 03 in 2011 about Child Participation in Policy Development guidelines required the Organization of child participation in policy development;
Remember: 1. Act No. 4 of 1979 on child welfare (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 32 in 1979, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3143);
2. Act No. 39 of 1999 on human rights (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia year 1999 Number 165, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3886);
3. Act No. 23 of 2002 on child protection (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 109 in 2002, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4235);
4. Presidential Regulation number 5 in 2010 of the national medium term development plan in 2010 2014;
5. Presidential Decree Number 83/P in 2009 about the establishment and Adoption of a United Indonesia Cabinet Minister of State II;
6. Regulation of the Minister of State for women's empowerment and child protection of the Republic of Indonesia number 03 in 2011 about Child Participation in Policy development.
Decide: define: REGULATION of MINISTER of STATE for WOMEN'S EMPOWERMENT and CHILD PROTECTION of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA on the IMPLEMENTATION OF CHILD PARTICIPATION POLICY GUIDANCE in development.
CHAPTER I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1 In this ministerial regulation is: 1. Guidelines are a set of conditions and an explanation that made the guidelines in carrying out the policy of child participation in development.
2. The participation of the Child is the child's involvement in the decision-making process about everything related to him and held up the awareness, understanding and the will together so that children can enjoy the outcome or benefit from the decision.
3. A child is one who has not aged 18 (eight) years including children who are still in the womb.
Article 2 implementation of Rights Fulfillment Instructions Child Participation become a reference for ministries/related agencies, provincial governments and district/city in carrying out the policy of child participation in development.
CHAPTER II IMPLEMENTATION of the Policy Guidelines of article 3 the participation of Children in the development stages of development include the participation of children, the role of the parties in the fulfillment of the rights of the child, participation and indicators of success of implementation of child participation in the fulfillment of development.
Article 4 about the steps that are required in each stage of the development of the participation of children, policies, program activities conducted ministries/related institutions, empowerment of women and protection of children in the province and kabupaten/kota, as well as indicators of inputs, outputs, indicators of process indicators and impact indicators which are the indicators of success as set out in the annex to this regulation of the Minister.
Article 5 the Government, local authorities and communities in implementing the Policy Guidelines of Child Participation in the development of conduct: a. advocacy, dissemination, and facilitation of the need for the fulfillment of the rights of the child participation in development;
b. cooperation and coordination in accordance with the provisions of the legislation;
c. utilize the resources both human as well as infrastructure for the fulfillment of the rights of the child participation in development;
d. prepare and conduct policy changes on children's participation in development; and e. monitoring and evaluation of the implementation of policies, programs and activities of the fulfillment of children's participation in development.
CHAPTER III the CLOSING PROVISIONS article 6 this Ministerial Regulation comes into force on the date specified.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of this Ministerial Regulation with its placement in the news of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on February 4, 2011 STATE MINISTER of the EMPOWERMENT of WOMEN and CHILD PROTECTION of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, LINDA AMALIA SARI Enacted in Jakarta on February 4, 2011 MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS Republic of INDONESIA, PATRIALIS AKBAR fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia