Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c4e5744dda0af7d313231333238.html
Regulation 6-2011 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA REGULATION back number 6 in 2011 ABOUT the ALLOCATION OF PUBLIC FUNDS of the PROVINCES and KABUPATEN/KOTA FISCAL YEAR 2011 with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY the PRESIDENT of the Republic of INDONESIA, Considering: that in order to implement the provisions of article 35 of the Act Number 33 year 2004 of Financial Equalization between the Central Government and the Government of the region and article 48 the Government Regulation Number 55 in 2005 about the Equalization Fund need to set the rules, the President of the General Allocation Fund Provinces and Kabupaten/Kota fiscal year 2011;
Remember: 1. Article 4 paragraph (1) of the Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia in 1945;
2. Act No. 33 of 2004 concerning the Financial Equalization between the Central Government and the regional Government (the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 126 in 2004, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4438);
3. Act No. 10 of 2010 about the budget of the State Expenditures and Revenues in 2011 (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 126 of 2010, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5167);
4. Government Regulation Number 55 in 2005 about the Equalization Funds (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 137 in 2005, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4575);
Decide: define: PRESIDENTIAL REGULATION on GENERAL ALLOCATION FUNDS VINSI PRO AREA and DISTRICT/city FISCAL YEAR 2011.
Article 1 (1) the General Allocation of funds in the presidential regulation this is a General Allocation Funds as set forth in Act No. 10 of 2010 about the budget of the State Expenditures and revenues of the fiscal year 2011. (2) the General Allocation Fund consists of: a. the general allocation of Funds to regions of the province; and b. the funds Allocation for the General area of kabupaten/kota.
(3) the amount of the overall allocation of Public Funds the fiscal year 2011 set of 26% (twenty six per cent) of the income In the country specified in the budget Neto revenues and Expenditures of the State fiscal year 2011.
(4) the proportion of the Fund's Allocation to provinces and kabupaten/kota are as follows: a. for the region of the province established by 10% (ten percent) of the total number of General Allocation Funds as referred to in paragraph (2);
b. For area counties and Cities designated by 90% (ninety percent) of the total number of General Allocation Funds as referred to in paragraph (2).
Article 2 (1) the counting of the General Allocation of funds to each region of the province and kabupaten/kota is done using the General Allocation Fund formula as set forth in Act No. 33 of 2004 concerning the Financial Equalization between the Government Pu sat and local governance.
(2) the General Allocation Fund is an area of the province and kabupaten/kota is allocated based on a formula which consists of the fiscal gap and basic allocation.
(3) the fiscal Gap area of the province and kabupaten/kota were calculated from the fiscal needs of fiscal capacity is reduced by the respective provinces and kabupaten/kota.
(4) the fiscal needs of the area as referred to in paragraph (3) are calculated by the multiplication between the total shopping area on average with the addition of the multiplication of each weighting variable with index index population, area, Overpriced Index construction (IKK), the human development index (HDI), index and gross Regional domestic product (GDP) per capita.
(5) the fiscal capacity of the area referred to in subsection (3) is the sum of the original regional and Income funds for results.
(6) the allocation of Public Funds on the basis of the fiscal gap are calculated by multiplication of the fiscal gap weights each provinces and kabupaten/kota with an amount of funds allocation of Public funds of the province or the whole area of the general allocation of the whole district/city.
(7) a general allocation of Funds on the basis of the allocation is calculated based on the amount of the basic salary of civil servants area (PNSD) including salary increases proportionately staple, the awarding of the 13th month salary (thirteenth), and salaries for prospective civil servants area.
Article 3 (1) an area that has a fiscal gap value is greater than 0 (zero), the allocation of Public Funds amounting to receive the allocation of basic plus the fiscal gap.
(2) an area that has a fiscal gap value is equal to 0 (zero), the allocation of Public Funds amounting to receive allocation basis.
(3) an area that has a value of negative fiscal gap and the negative value is smaller than the basic allocation, the allocation of Public Funds amounting to receive allocation basis after the fiscal gap values are taken into account.
(4) the Area has negative fiscal gap and the negative value equal to or greater than the basic allocation, the allocation of Public Funds does not accept.
Article 4 (1) of the General Allocation Fund Allocation set at Rp RP 225.532.824.825.000 (two hundred and twenty-five trillion five hundred thirty-two billion eight hundred and twenty-four million eight hundred twenty-five thousand rupiah).
(2) the details of the allocations to provinces and kabupaten/kota is as listed in the annex which is an integral part of this Regulation of the President.
(3) correction of the General Allocation Fund allocation of fiscal year 2010 to the kabupaten/kota are taken into account in the implementation of the General Allocation Fund distribution area of kabupaten/kota fiscal year 2011.
(4) the calculation of the correction of the distribution as referred to in paragraph (3) are governed further by the Minister of finance.
Article 5 Implementation the general allocation of Funds distribution to each region is further regulated by the Minister of finance.
Article 6 of the regulation this President came into effect on January 1, 2011.
Established in Jakarta on February 7, 2011 PRESIDENT REPUBLIC of INDONESIA Dr. h. SUSILO BAMBANG YUDHOYONO Attachment: details FUNDS ALLOCATION the ALLOCATION OF PUBLIC fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia